New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> New Hampshire Bands Wanted for 2011 International Music Festival by AnthemEntertainment on Jan 4,2011 1:34am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by AnthemEntertainment at Jan 4,2011 1:34am
Anthem Entertainment is a United States based marketing and event production agency that specializes in live entertainment and music events. Anthem has executed projects globally, in Europe, Africa and the Caribbean and thousands in the U.S. *Anthem is now looking for the best music act out there* to perform on a mini-world tour that is set for 2011. This will include a minimum of three shows abroad in South Africa, all expenses paid (accommodations, airfare) and a daily per diem in foreign currency.

This is a festival format and will be taking place in 70 markets throughout North America. There is NO entry fee for this competition and this festival will provide great exposure for bands.

The festival is about more than just music – it also has strong philanthropic roots.
Net proceeds from the Anthem IMF are donated to CHOSA, a South African children’s
organization dedicated to assisting people living with HIV/AIDS, orphans and all
vulnerable children in the region. The Anthem IMF is a sister project of The Anthem
Group, a collection of closely held companies in the experiential marketing, event, and
entertainment industries

Anthem will be holding events in the Portsmouth/Dover/Seacoast market and is looking for interested bands to participate. Bands of all genres are eligible to compete and more information on the festival will be provided to those who reply.

Please reply with the following:
-Band name, contact name & phone number, and a place where we can listen to your music.

Anthem Entertainment
your text here
your text here

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jan 4,2011 1:41am

Could have picked a better choice of font color.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Jan 4,2011 2:03am
God damn hobby posters.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jan 4,2011 3:19am
Inb4 crackdust

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 4,2011 7:59am
Sounds legit. Where can I send my ss# as well as a cc#?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 4,2011 8:41am
AnthemEntertainment said[orig][quote]
Anthem Entertainment is a United States based marketing and event production agency that specializes in live entertainment and music events. Anthem has executed projects globally, in Europe, Africa and the Caribbean and thousands in the U.S. *Anthem is now looking for the best music act out there* to perform on a mini-world tour that is set for 2011. This will include a minimum of three shows abroad in South Africa, all expenses paid (accommodations, airfare) and a daily per diem in foreign currency.

This is a festival format and will be taking place in 70 markets throughout North America. There is NO entry fee for this competition and this festival will provide great exposure for bands.

The festival is about more than just music – it also has strong philanthropic roots.
Net proceeds from the Anthem IMF are donated to CHOSA, a South African children’s
organization dedicated to assisting people living with HIV/AIDS, orphans and all
vulnerable children in the region. The Anthem IMF is a sister project of The Anthem
Group, a collection of closely held companies in the experiential marketing, event, and
entertainment industries

Anthem will be holding events in the Portsmouth/Dover/Seacoast market and is looking for interested bands to participate. Bands of all genres are eligible to compete and more information on the festival will be provided to those who reply.

Please reply with the following:
-Band name, contact name & phone number, and a place where we can listen to your music.

Anthem Entertainment

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 4,2011 9:24am
Key words: "agency", "sister project", "collection of closely held companies", "experiential marketing", "market".

RUN.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 4,2011 9:31am
NIGERIAN FESTIVAL GO CHOP YO DOLLA

toggletoggle post by hauptpflucker   at Jan 4,2011 9:50am
New Hampshire IS international

toggletoggle post by boxxy at Jan 4,2011 12:34pm
"Anthem has EXECUTED projects globally, in Europe, Africa and the Caribbean and thousands in the U.S."

What a strange statement.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 4,2011 12:43pm
It's not strange if you're a corporate douchenozzle. That's among the catch-phrases these tools love to use.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 4,2011 1:11pm
attn: Goatwhore

toggletoggle post by boxxy at Jan 4,2011 1:13pm
i like the term "douchenozzle". It's very nice. I've been using "Douchepillow" quite a bit.

toggletoggle post by aril NLI (sXe) at Jan 4,2011 1:31pm
Alx_Casket said[orig][quote]

Could have picked a better choice of font color.

I should have made that into a legit-looking meme. The font ruins it. oh well, that's the rev's rape face if I've ever seen one.

toggletoggle post by boxxy at Jan 4,2011 1:33pm
rev looks sexy there... sexy in that "i wanna vomit on him" kinda way.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][6:11:46am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01081 secs/13 queries]
[search][refresh page]