New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> hahahahaha, some gay shit by goratory on May 12,2004 9:55pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by goratory  at May 12,2004 9:55pm
Zach's goin out with this chick Kailyn. Her ex-boyfriend just sent this to him. Talk about pathetic.

Listen asshole, you know who this is so I'm just going to cut to the chase. Your soon-to-be ex girlfriend Kailyn, is just about to find out how much of a scum bag you really are...a few friends of mine have heard of your band and they know some apaulling information about you...I know what your thinking "Kailyn wont believe anything this jerk says"...I beg to differ...she's easy to break, I'm sure that I can have her convinced by a snap of my fingers. And when I'm done telling her all these disgusting things, she'll come running right back into my arms. I had no idea that you were so desperate for a girlfriend that you'd fuck anything that walks. Your disgusting, and Kailyn shouldnt be with you, she deserves someone who can treat her right who isnt infested with STD's. I can't wait to unload this imformation on her poor little heart...sure, she'll be crushed, but I'll heal that.You can try your hardest to keep me away from her, but I know her like a book, I know where she hangs out, I know who she hangs out with...hell, most of those people are my friends too! I'll find her, and I'll talk to her, and when I'm thru, you'll be thru. Savor the last days with your precious girlfriend...there arent many of them left.

You have my sincerest apathy....

Your friend - Dave. D

toggletoggle post by DugOfXistance at May 12,2004 10:05pm
that's utterly priceless. sad yet priceless.

toggletoggle post by deadhooker  at May 12,2004 10:17pm
did dave not think that Kailyn would see this letter?

toggletoggle post by goratory  at May 12,2004 10:48pm
ha, guess not. too bad for him. She read it an hour ago. This really cracked me up, so I figured, why not share my joy with others.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at May 12,2004 10:58pm
is this the kid that showed up some night with her? acted tuff when he bought grass from someone?? is he from grafton? kinda stupid cause she lives at your house now and of course you know what she's going through with her parents n shit. how old is he. let me know if shit hits the fan, my fists are ready for a fury. i don't understand why so many high school kids take offense to you guys. they don't know shit about shit when it comes to jah jah jah g unit.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 12,2004 11:26pm
if needed, I shall flame him on every website I know.
he won't be able to blog EVER!
ahahahahaha

I vote RA points all the mexicans from shownomercy.com at this guy's live journal.

toggletoggle post by extremedeath666  at May 12,2004 11:36pm
i sent him a nice respond to his letter which i found to be oh so cute.
i told him strait up that he did'nt know what he was getting himself intooooooooo. i think his aim sn is daveyd8486 (@AOL) so feel free to harass him, oh and aaron it would be delightful if you gave him shit.

toggletoggle post by abbath at May 12,2004 11:42pm
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
fucking christ that was the funniest shit i've ever read, what a tool bag, i'm gonna harress the hell out of this flamer

toggletoggle post by extremedeath666  at May 12,2004 11:44pm
daveyd8586 is his correct aim

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at May 13,2004 12:18am
omfg!!!!! you play in a death metal band your wicked offensive!!!!! you're a lowlife. I can't believe the way you guys talk about girls, I'm telling my ex girlfriend so I can win her back and we can live happily ever after. I can't even come up with something as wittily pathetic as that shit. oh well.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at May 13,2004 12:19am
wow, this Dave D. is even dumber than that kid who wanted to beat the shit out of someone because he played tennis. lol

toggletoggle post by extremedeath666  at May 13,2004 8:30am
yea its too sad,"when im thru." yea he'll be thru after i rerange his fucking melon. this kids a fucking weirdo to the max, and the day i see him im going to pah pah pah pumble his gord until he realizes what a mistake hes made.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at May 13,2004 8:40am
it's just so sad! this kid is way to morbid! i hope he plays chicken with a train

toggletoggle post by anon_me at May 13,2004 9:19am
well way to post his message to you on a board and getting people to message him
how fuckin GAY of you
for the record i heard a lot of shit about you guys too
people need to mind their own buziness, leave the guy alone

toggletoggle post by idiots at May 13,2004 9:21am
way for everyone to get involved with shit they don't know fuck all about

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at May 13,2004 10:11am
I don't know anyone involved, but hopefully the whole fiasco ends with someone crying.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at May 13,2004 11:00am
leave the guy alone? he's starting shit with my buddy.

toggletoggle post by morkul  at May 13,2004 11:05am
Funniest thing read all fuckin day. Lame attempt to get some old pussy cause he can't get any new pussy. Rev, get rid of the Anonymous shit. Make'um log in or register like everywhere else.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at May 13,2004 11:06am
that ex-boyfriend said the guy will fuck anything that walks, meaning his own ex-girlfriend that he wants back is a slut.
I am not saying she is, but he basically did.

toggletoggle post by goratory  at May 13,2004 2:31pm
anon_me said:
well way to post his message to you on a board and getting people to message him
how fuckin GAY of you
for the record i heard a lot of shit about you guys too
people need to mind their own buziness, leave the guy alone

LEAVE THE GUY ALONE????? We don't even know him and he starts calling Zach threatening him, and e-mailing this bullshit. Your telling the wrong guy to leave someone alone. Get the fuck off this board you anonymous peice of shit, I was just sharing with my friends how funny I thought this was. Mabye HE needs to mind his own business and not get involved in other peoples lives. People are free to post whatever they want, you won;t even log in, I hate that anonymous bullshit. Anyways, if you know him, tell him to get down to our house to do the threatening, not through e-mail. It's some lame ass shit mofo.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 13,2004 2:51pm
I'm not about to take the anonymous thing off since
a) when I go out to places (like the mac store or a computer lab) I'm not about to log in there.
b) I hate when you go to a site and they force you to log in.
I trust all you good people not to abuse the anonymous feature.

whatever the case maybe with this davey guy, I feel sorry for him. he obviously needs to learn to let go and move on. this is something that we all have had to learn. if someone doesn't want to be with you, there is nothing you can do about it.

toggletoggle post by idiots at May 13,2004 4:40pm
sorry reverend but STFU you sound pathetic
and goratory, i did'nt about the calls and shit but yer bein a dick like him good for you you told your friends but posting personal shit is GAY

toggletoggle post by succubus  at May 13,2004 4:45pm
ummmm a few things
...#1 i would ban yer IP if i was on the main computer for telling aaron to "STFU" it's HIS site but he left work anyhow..everyone should know by now..if yer gonna post anonymously and shit on people, then your opinion should not count

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at May 13,2004 5:21pm
idiots, keep your drama with the rest of your emo friends and take it out in high school floor hockey. you made this alot worse on yourself and if you keep obcessing about it you'll only make it worse. FUCK OFF AND DIE.

toggletoggle post by Dread_104  at May 13,2004 5:25pm
this guy sounds like a real work of art. hard to believe she ain't still with him. what a tool this guy is

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at May 13,2004 10:03pm
here goes another RttP soap opera

**pops some pop corn**

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at May 13,2004 10:34pm
seriously... ill crap right on this kid's face... just let me know if you need some muscle/sphincter power. what a hopeless pickle smooching lame-oid. honestly, its a band, its all in good fun. im sure you guys all fucked a lazy-eyed chow bearing slut, ate some cream of fetus, and fisted elderly people, right? psshaw.

toggletoggle post by goratory  at May 13,2004 10:50pm
spalding, can I have your children.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at May 13,2004 10:59pm
fight Alicia for the privelage B-)

toggletoggle post by goratory  at May 13,2004 11:00pm
tell her to bring it on bitch

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 13,2004 11:11pm
all I'm saying is the kids young and stupid.
and we've all been dumped.
idiots, you're IP is so familiar, but I won't ban it.

toggletoggle post by retzam at May 13,2004 11:25pm
Rev's got your number idiot. Fuck off.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at May 14,2004 12:20am
hmm dave d. from grafton?
i know 3 daves fron grafton, i wonder which one it is oh wait none of their last names start with D.
maybe d stands for dick

toggletoggle post by nick   at May 14,2004 1:32am
Josh_hates_you said:
hmm dave d. from grafton?
i know 3 daves fron grafton, i wonder which one it is oh wait none of their last names start with D.
maybe d stands for dick

hey that joke was awful, you should think about editing that out.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at May 14,2004 2:28am
My anus smells a tad sour....

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at May 14,2004 9:23am
a. who said it was a joke
b. i dont believe in censorship
c. maybe i should have left it with an anonymous tag like a fucktard
d. lick hoser's tad sour anus

toggletoggle post by extremedeath666  at May 14,2004 9:23am
this is amazing,what a boat of sissy la la, he actully made a s/n to talk shit.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at May 14,2004 9:39am edited May 14,2004 9:39am
give me your bass and ill find out where he lives and boot him right in the face ;)

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][3:44:04am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.02859 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]