New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Patriots vs. Jets Official Thread by xmikex on Dec 3,2010 10:34am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 3,2010 10:34am

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 3,2010 10:46am
KILL

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 3,2010 11:49am
BlackoutRick said[orig][quote]
So syked for this game. Fuckin Jets have been squeking by this season and don't deserve their record.

totally.

toggletoggle post by Kadoog-a-go-go at Dec 3,2010 11:59am
It's like christmas, but in December.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS should be working at Dec 3,2010 12:02pm
I hope Chung and/or Meriweather ends Braylon Edwards' career...fucking piece of shit

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Dec 3,2010 12:13pm
I hope white and black dudes catch TD's for the Pats.

toggletoggle post by DreadKill  at Dec 3,2010 2:32pm
SkinSandwich said[orig][quote]
I hope white and black dudes catch TD's for the Pats.
no love for brown hernandez?

toggletoggle post by DreadKill  at Dec 3,2010 2:32pm
jim leonhard suffered a severe injury at jets practice today

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 3,2010 3:19pm
"severe shin injury" aka broken leg. What a moron. That's a bigger blow to their secondary than most people would want to believe. Leonard always came up with a few big plays against the Pats. Eric Smith is good for nothing but blasting defenseless receivers. This could open up some holes.

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at Dec 3,2010 3:27pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
"severe shin injury" aka broken leg. What a moron. That's a bigger blow to their secondary than most people would want to believe. Leonard always came up with a few big plays against the Pats. Eric Smith is good for nothing but blasting defenseless receivers. This could open up some holes.

FACTBOMB, my dick got hard when I saw that Smith's getting the start.

toggletoggle post by DreadKill  at Dec 3,2010 3:40pm
smith will be the most penalized player of the game

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Dec 3,2010 7:09pm
bobnomaamrooney said[orig][quote]
xmikex said[orig][quote]

FACTBOMB, my dick got hard when I saw that Smith's getting the start.
Agreed. In my eyes, Revis is the only secondary worry, depending on who Cromartie has to cover. If he gets put up against a slot receiver, I don't expect anything like what he did against Randy Moss. Also, since Kris Jenkins has been out of the Jets line-up, they have not been using their pass rush like they used to last year. Less Blitzing and with less of an effect when they do. I think Brady is going to be able cut up the Jets little by little with everyone.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Dec 5,2010 1:53am
so happy I won't be working Monday and can watch this from start to finish without checking my phone every couple of mins.

toggletoggle post by fingers  at Dec 5,2010 5:04am
it's gonna be a close game. i really hope the pats win. something tells me that if we can pull a win out of our ass and sit in the first place spot in the division, it's gonna be by a real small margin. Jets will enter playoffs as a wildcard and well face them in the afc championship game and lose.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Dec 5,2010 1:46pm

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Dec 6,2010 8:39pm
Bump.....
I have a feeling the Pats are going to get killed tonight. I only say that because i am an asshole.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Dec 6,2010 9:13pm
Aaaaaahahahaha, 36 yard penalty. Good job, Jets.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 6,2010 9:13pm
Bump.....
I have a feeling the Pats are going to get killed tonight. I only say that because i am an asshole.

Right on cue. Pats take a 10-0 lead. Great job there Madden.

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Dec 6,2010 9:23pm
DEION!!!

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Dec 6,2010 9:33pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
Bump.....

Right on cue. Pats take a 10-0 lead. Great job there Madden.

I said it to be an asshole mang, remember? ha, dude. dude....

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 6,2010 9:36pm
MY B SON

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Dec 6,2010 9:44pm

Pats are about to punch it in again. Almost 24-3....

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 6,2010 11:40pm
FUCK YOU TOUCHDOWN, THE RETURN OOOOOOOF

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Dec 6,2010 11:48pm
::BONER::

toggletoggle post by amorok666 at Dec 6,2010 11:53pm
What a fucking slaughter

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Dec 6,2010 11:59pm
RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPEEE

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Dec 7,2010 12:25am
Dankill said[orig][quote]
::BONER::

toggletoggle post by IllinoisEnemaBradness at Dec 7,2010 1:33am
old news

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Dec 7,2010 7:07am edited Dec 7,2010 9:39am
best all around game this team has played all season in the biggest game of the year so far....couldn't ask for better

the scary thing is, they're a 2nd half collapse and a large brainfart of a trap game away from being undefeated

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Dec 7,2010 7:09am
I can't believe the Pats let the Jets score 3 points in this.

Laughing out what!?

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Dec 7,2010 8:20am
Someone bring me the rape kit. I have to swab Rex Ryans vagina as it was violated with Pats cock all night long.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Dec 7,2010 11:47am
Wow. I actually felt bad for the Jets. It's rare to see a team be so ineffective. Really showed that they don't deserve their record.

toggletoggle post by Kadooga-booga at Dec 7,2010 12:43pm
This proves that Mark Sanchez is NOT the great qb people seemed to think he was becoming, as he collapsed BIG TIME in the first really BIG game of his 10/11 season.

Now watch him choke his way out of the wildcard race.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 7,2010 12:47pm
i still think he's a good QB...he just got his ass handed to him in this game.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Dec 7,2010 1:11pm
Wow. I actually felt bad for the Jets. It's rare to see a team be so ineffective. Really showed that they don't deserve their record.

Nah. Nothing like watching a good ass-raping at the hands of the patriots.

Nice to see the Jets QB Mark "Dirty" Sanchez chuck a bunch of easy interceptions as well.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 7,2010 1:15pm
IllinoisEnemaBradness said[orig][quote]
old news

toggletoggle post by Kadooga-booga at Dec 7,2010 2:19pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
i still think he's a good QB...he just got his ass handed to him in this game.

He's GOOD, but all season it seems like he's been hyped to be a super bowl caliber QB, and this just proves (to me, anyway) that he can't handle the big times games yet.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 7,2010 2:20pm
that i agree with

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 7,2010 2:30pm
Ryan Leaf, and Rick Mirer are on the phone. They said they think Sanchez is doing a great job.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Dec 7,2010 2:38pm
how about that 31st ranked defense man, those young doods got eaten up lastnight.

toggletoggle post by Josh Freeman at Dec 7,2010 2:39pm
Is it too much to ask for a slow golf clap for Tannenbaum passing on me for some spic faggot?

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 7,2010 2:59pm
Sanchez' draft status is the only thing keeping this conversation about him going. Yes, Sanchez has "improved" his numbers from his rookie season. Congratulations to improving from a 20 INT, 8 fumble season.

Here are some stats for perspective sake:
* Sanchez is currently sitting between Chad Henne and Matt Hasselbeck at number 25 in QB rating.

* Don't believe in QB rating? That's fine. He's 17th in the league in touchdowns, and 1 TD behind Mike Vick who's played 3 1/2 fewer games than Sanchez.

* Hey, he's still young though right? He needs time to develop. Well how about comparing him to fellow 09 draft class member Josh Freeman:

Sanchez- Completion%: 54.9 (29th), TD to INT: 16:11
Freeman- Completion%: 58.4 (25th), TD to INT: 16:6

The real difference between the two is Freeman doesn't have a high profile WR to throw to, a top tier tight end to throw to, a pro bowl offensive line, and a former league MVP has their #2 running back.

If you had given Brady that in his 2nd season he would have won the Super Bowl... OH NOES HE ACTUALLY DID THAT... WITH LESS

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 7,2010 3:02pm
W3%20nli said[orig][quote]
how about that 31st ranked defense man, those young doods got eaten up lastnight.

obviously still reeling from the loss of Lawyer Milloy and Roman Phifer. I don't know if they'll ever recover.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 7,2010 3:15pm
Hiliariously pathetic write-up on the game:

"His New England Patriots had responded to 12 days of chirping out of New York to deliver a hellacious whipping on the rival Jets, 45-3 on Monday night. And yet, Belichick was sticking hard to his traditional monotone. He was gloating, you could say, by expressing no excitement at all."

LOL at stupid media.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=dw-patriotsjets120610

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Dec 7,2010 4:55pm
Damn straight stupid media. The fuckin commentators were still swinging from Sanchez's balls even though there was 3 points on the board.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Dec 7,2010 7:09pm
Damn straight stupid media. The fuckin commentators were still swinging from Sanchez's balls even though there was 3 points on the board.
Seriously, it took until the second half when it was clearly all over when they decided "hmmm, maybe Tom Brady's balls should be in our mouths instead."

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Dec 7,2010 8:15pm
Seriously, it took until the second half when it was clearly all over when they decided "hmmm, maybe Tom Brady's balls should be in our mouths instead."

not gonna lie that just made me lol

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Dec 8,2010 11:49am
Me too!!

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Dec 8,2010 1:36pm

toggletoggle post by sethrich   at Dec 9,2010 10:32pm
BREAKING NEWS: Practice at the Jets Stadium was delayed 2 hours yesterday after a player found a white powdery substance on the ground.

Police and Homeland Security investigated. Experts determined that the white substance, unfamiliar to most of the players, was in fact the goal line.

Practice will resume since the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Dec 9,2010 11:08pm
Can't wait for this game on Monday!!

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Dec 9,2010 11:47pm
This thread needs less football and more Gustav Holst' planets suite.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Dec 10,2010 12:19am
I bet it's a real close, low scoring affair. Gonna be awesome!

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 10,2010 9:46am
LPCustom said[orig][quote]
Can't wait for this game on Monday!!

you're gonna have to...

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][6:44:51pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.02238 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]