New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Get your Exhumed Tickets before it's too late! by shatteredliz on May 11,2004 3:07pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by shatteredliz   at May 11,2004 3:07pm
Hey everyone. The show is coming up quickly. Make sure you get in! If your buy your ticket at the Middle East box office (near the entrance to the upstairs club) you don't have to pay a service charge.

In case you forgot:
Thursday, May 20
Middle East Upstairs
Exhumed
Uphill Battle
Watchmaker
Leukorrhea
9 p.m., 18+, $12

Who's going?

toggletoggle post by bludgawd  at May 17,2004 4:08pm
bump.....

toggletoggle post by litacore   at May 17,2004 4:23pm
I went and got a ticket, should be a sick show

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at May 17,2004 4:25pm
im going

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at May 17,2004 6:15pm
me 2

i still need a ticket tho

can i video tape the show?

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at May 17,2004 6:25pm
This show is a wicked bargain.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at May 17,2004 6:44pm
C A N D I R I A

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at May 17,2004 6:45pm
I would go if I could set up my distro.

Anyone know the promoter?

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at May 17,2004 8:42pm
fuck exhumed

toggletoggle post by shatteredliz   at May 17,2004 9:33pm
Yes, I know the promoter, it's me. Autopsy, I don't know if you can set up your distro, Exhumed and Uphill Battle need space (but you should come anyway). Call me tomorrow if you wanna talk about it 617-645-4030. I'm in Maine for the week so don't leave a voice mail if I don't answer cause it's hard to retrieve it. Jim, I'll find out about the video tape. See everyone there!!

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at May 17,2004 11:59pm
Liz, I will call you tomorrow.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at May 18,2004 12:02am
Liz is the promoter of this show, but she has a split personality.

toggletoggle post by mike_fod at May 18,2004 2:18am
Exhumed is playing in Cambridge? I'll be sure to miss that show.

toggletoggle post by The_ExhumeD  at May 18,2004 2:47am
FUCK YES!!!

toggletoggle post by attendmyrequiem at May 18,2004 10:39am
mike_fod said:
Exhumed is playing in Cambridge? I'll be sure to miss that show.

HAHAHAHA yeah. why do to that when you can go see candiria?

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at May 18,2004 10:42am
Because some of us actually like metal and not terribly lame metalcore bands like you.

Don't forget your white belt.

toggletoggle post by attendmyrequiem at May 18,2004 6:34pm
Joe/NotCommon said:
Because some of us actually like metal and not terribly lame metalcore bands like you.

hahaha a catholic is making fun of me.

toggletoggle post by The_ExhumeD  at May 18,2004 6:36pm
candiria was good until I got tired of listening to 300% density a billion times, other than that I think charlie coma or however you spell his name is a lame singer.

toggletoggle post by attendmyrequiem at May 18,2004 6:44pm
The_ExhumeD said:
candiria was good until I got tired of listening to 300% density a billion times, other than that I think charlie coma or however you spell his name is a lame singer.

carley is a more interesting vocalist than the dude in exhumed's high pitched scream that never changes.

toggletoggle post by The_ExhumeD  at May 18,2004 7:20pm
haha true, but still its fucking Exhumed

toggletoggle post by honor4death   at May 18,2004 7:25pm
The_ExhumeD said:
haha true, but still its fucking Exhumed

he does have a point there....

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at May 18,2004 7:30pm
Matt Harvey = Best newer metal singer in a really long time. Have you ever heard him in Dekapitator? And the screams and moans he lets out on their old demos are crazy.

toggletoggle post by shatteredliz   at May 18,2004 9:29pm
It's almost here!!!!! I cannot fucking wait!!!!

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at May 19,2004 11:02am
I got my ticket yesterday, wahoooooooo

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at May 19,2004 11:03am
bitch i woulda had you get me one

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at May 19,2004 11:04am
I didn't have enough money and obviously driving 10 seconds to holbrook is way to hard for you.

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at May 19,2004 11:19am
oh ok

i thought you needed a ride to this show cause brandon and i are going

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at May 19,2004 11:24am
attendmyrequiem said:
Joe/NotCommon said:

hahaha a catholic is making fun of me.

haha, you think the red chord is good- which either makes you gay or stupid.

Oh, and I am not catholic by the way.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at May 19,2004 11:25am
baneofexistence said:
oh ok

i thought you needed a ride to this show cause brandon and i are going

I'll take a ride from you, if you can manage to make the 10 second drive to holbrook this time.

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at May 19,2004 11:34am
naw fuck it , it's too far out of my way have you seen the price of gas???????????

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at May 19,2004 11:36am
It was too far out of your way to get the phantom limb cd, which you didnt even play! ;)

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at May 19,2004 11:46am
i personally gave him the cd's and he said he's gonna check em out

we ran out of time to play it tell everyone you know to request it he will play it he actually wanted to check out phantom limb friday but he gets out too late from work he may come tho to catch our set

pluse i plugged you and P.L. a coupla times as well as prophetless prods

i didn't have to give him your cd's i did it cause you are a good shit and i like you and the bands on your label i was trying to help ya'll out with a little exposure

toggletoggle post by WhyamIandasshole   at May 19,2004 11:46am
I dont know shit about Exhumed but we played with Uphill Battle in Tenn last week and they're awsome. Go check that shit out.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at May 19,2004 11:49am
baneofexistence said:
i personally gave him the cd's and he said he's gonna check em out

we ran out of time to play it tell everyone you know to request it he will play it he actually wanted to check out phantom limb friday but he gets out too late from work he may come tho to catch our set

pluse i plugged you and P.L. a coupla times as well as prophetless prods

i didn't have to give him your cd's i did it cause you are a good shit and i like you and the bands on your label i was trying to help ya'll out with a little exposure

I know, I was just busting your balls. I listened to the show and if Mike Hsu comes to the show friday point him out to me so I can corner him.

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at May 19,2004 11:50am
ok

he may not be interested tho ha's married

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at May 19,2004 11:56am
I have my ways...

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at May 19,2004 12:01pm
haha

u gonna offer him a hotdog hehe

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at May 19,2004 12:03pm
I will make him an offer he can't refuse (i.e. having Disengaged holding a gun to his head)

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at May 19,2004 12:09pm
haha

toggletoggle post by litacore looking UN-busy at May 19,2004 3:23pm
who wants my ticket

litacore@att.net

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at May 19,2004 4:54pm
Fuckin underaged...

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at May 20,2004 12:06am
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow - you're only a day away!

toggletoggle post by timesatickin at May 20,2004 7:00am
watchmaker is gonna f'n destroy!!! best live singer i've ever seen! go check them out!!!

toggletoggle post by Pillorydan @work at May 20,2004 8:06am
liticore... i'll take your ticket.....

toggletoggle post by litacore looking UN-busy at May 20,2004 9:50am
you gotta e-mail me before 5pm Dan, so we can meet in front of the mideast

litacore@att.net

toggletoggle post by bludgawd  at May 20,2004 9:53am
litacore, are you not making it into the show?

toggletoggle post by litacore   at May 20,2004 9:57am
I want to come to see you guys at least. I'm in a really crap mood today (going on three days now) though and if I don't get better by tonight I'm going to look a turd in a punchbowl while my metal kin are actually enjoying the night out.

toggletoggle post by bludgawd  at May 20,2004 10:05am
bah, you should come anyway, this is going to be a killer show!! COME ON! hehe

toggletoggle post by shatteredliz   at May 20,2004 10:19am
Oh litacore. Shake it off and get your ass out to the show. Nothing will get rid of your bad mood like a mental metal night at the Middle East. I think this is exactly what you need!

toggletoggle post by bludgawd  at May 20,2004 10:20am
yeah what she said!

toggletoggle post by litacore   at May 20,2004 10:25am

this is me . . . no actually moe's doing better

I'll go anyway . . . somehow.

toggletoggle post by shatteredliz   at May 20,2004 10:33am
Good decision. You will have a good time!

toggletoggle post by WhyamIandasshole   at May 20,2004 10:33am
I think I'm just gonna go to the Rumble instead.

toggletoggle post by shatteredliz   at May 20,2004 10:34am
Hmmm, you know what? Me too. That's a much better show.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at May 20,2004 10:45am
shatteredliz said:
Good decision. You will have a good time!

thanks for the encouragement. Alas, my sense of fun has a severe case of necrosis.

toggletoggle post by MarkKevorkian  at May 20,2004 11:34am
Hey Joe would you sell Watchmaker merch while we are playing?

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at May 20,2004 1:43pm
I'm going to try to go. And thrash!!!

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at May 20,2004 2:46pm

toggletoggle post by pessimist  at May 20,2004 2:55pm
mark, i'll sell watchmaker merch while you play, me being john from abhorred

toggletoggle post by shatteredliz   at May 20,2004 3:37pm
Yeah, or he can put it with the prophetless stuff. We can watch your stuff too if you want John. Whatever, all is good.

toggletoggle post by bludgawd  at May 20,2004 3:39pm
Hey Liz, I guess the Rev isn't coming so I only have one person to put on our list, he will be with us though... can't fuckin wait to get there. Leaving work in about 20 minutes to go home, change and load the Yukon up. See ya TONIGHT!

toggletoggle post by shatteredliz   at May 20,2004 3:47pm
Yeah! Fuck Yeah! Brian and I will br there at 5 to make sure we're there when the touring bands get there. I'll see you when you get there! (I can't believe the Rev isn't coming!)

toggletoggle post by MarkKevorkian  at May 20,2004 4:01pm
We'll be there around seven.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at May 20,2004 4:08pm
hey Mark,
I am really sorry, I'm still quite sick, this was the most painful thing i have even been through and i've been in the hospital before.
anyhow, as for the rev not coming, he can do what he pleases, but he wanted to stay with me still i'm still quite sick, but i'm telling him to go since people can't believe that he won't go to a show

toggletoggle post by MarkKevorkian  at May 20,2004 5:02pm
don't be sorry just get better,and we'll see you at the next one. As for Aaron get your motherfucking ass down there bitch. Just kidding

toggletoggle post by Wraithious  at May 20,2004 5:55pm
I will be going as well, I just got out of work and am getting ready to go.
I'll be the one with a mowhawk and a black shirt with a big glow in the dark jackolantern face on the front.

Hey Joe, do you have any extra tickets if they do sell out?

I can't fucking wait, see you's all there, I'll check this one more time before I leave just in case tickets arn't available or something, it would suck if I drove all the way up there for nothing :(

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at May 21,2004 2:47am
awesome show! the crowd was in it from start to finish, lots of heart, lots of girls.

Leukorrhea - havn't seen them since last summer at Jarrods. I was taken by surprise because this set sounded as was wicked tight compared to the last show. They weren't as brutal as I remember but I think that's a good thing. Reminded me of early Gorgasm for some reason.

Watchmaker - fuck. first time seeing these crazy fuckers. audio terror in it's purest raw form. amazing performance by Brian. I was sure to pick up their cd. I'd like to see these guys play out some more or better yet at Helvete.

Uphill Battle - they were kinda cool. I stood on the left side of the stage and mostly heard just that guitar players cab, so everything seemed kinda washed out, my bad. they had some cool riffs but nothing really struck me. I'd give them another shot though.

Exhumed - fucking killer set. It was good to see they played some favorite off of Gore Metal like Deadest of the Dead. typical showmanship from these crazy fuckers. they never slack and always play balls to the wall. I shot the shit with the guitar player briefly and he said MASS is one of the best places that they play. he even said it was the first place people were shouting lyrics and shit a few years back. the drummer who was also in Uphill Battle is pretty damn good but unfortunately isn't full time. uummm, what can I say this was another great set from Exhumed!

Boston Metal stood tall tonight. As always there were plenty of new faces as well as the same old fuckers. Prophetless Productions is vital source for giving Death and Black Metal a decent shot. What would we being doing this week if they didn't exist??? Support these people, cause they support you!

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at May 21,2004 3:40am
what no pics of the show?! I saw a guy taking pictures there, it wasnt the rev. but i figured it was an rttp guy.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 21,2004 4:46am
I'm the only person that shoots for this site.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at May 21,2004 5:33am
It was a great show!

toggletoggle post by bludgawd  at May 21,2004 8:49am
Man that was a pretty good show. Was our first time playing the Middle East so we were surprised to see quite a bit of people show up. Thanks to the people that got their early and saw us. It was a weird set for us cause our fill in bassist had only had one real practice with us but it went damn well in my mind. Anyway thanks again guys for showing up!

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at May 21,2004 10:05am
I had a great time, didn't really like uphill battle but the other bands were awesome.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 21,2004 10:08am
how was uphill battle's drummer?
that guy;s a fucking machine

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at May 21,2004 10:11am
I thought he was one of the worst parts about them, he played fast but just no real skill to it.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 21,2004 10:35am
wow, with exhumed, he played insanly good

toggletoggle post by casteratedchrsit at May 21,2004 1:47pm
anyone know where to check out pics of the show?

toggletoggle post by cdan   at May 21,2004 1:54pm
the uphill battle drummer was fucking awesome. super precise, tight as hell. his blasts are flawless.

toggletoggle post by casteratedchrsit at May 21,2004 1:59pm
i'd have to agree, although i'm not a huge fan of uphill battle, that kid can play. as far as i'm concerned, he makes that band. that solo was f'n awesome too.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at May 21,2004 2:11pm
I don't think there was much going on with the drummer, I signed up him for lessons with Mike Adams.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at May 21,2004 3:49pm
I got to take afew pics. yay. Damn flash delay. Its fucked up my shots. Good show. My left ear is ringing. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

toggletoggle post by bludgawd  at May 21,2004 4:27pm
swamplorddvm said:
I got to take afew pics. yay. Damn flash delay. Its fucked up my shots. Good show. My left ear is ringing. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

Hey man, you plan on scanning any of those pics?

toggletoggle post by Wraithious  at May 21,2004 7:29pm edited May 21,2004 7:38pm
Damn, it was a great show, Lukoreah is a flawless band to see live. and they were brutal as hell. The bands all got to play for a long time which was cool. the show let out about 1:20am.
Watchmaker also was very impressive, especially the vocalist. He can scream like a motherfucking banshee. My favorite song They played was Salt fertile earth, Fucking awsome.
And Exumed played over an hour, and did two oncore songs, incredible band.

I missed most of uphill battle's show because I was trying to move my truck closer I found out it had been towed.

anyone else get towed and/or stranded there? I remeber one guy passed out in a taxi cab, we were joking to as weather the meter was running or not. Some hooker propositioned me outside the club, then some street man gave me a sweater because it was fucking cold and he kept insisting on it. but just as the sun was rising on the streets of cambridge, it got windy, rainy, and cold. I finally got my truck back (with my jacket in it) and didn't get home because of the traffic until 6:13 this evening. longest. night. ever. but good times....

I think I'm going to miss the show at O'Brian's in Aliston tonight unfortunatly tho, I'm now pretty broke. But I will catch you guys (BOE) at one of your next shows! I picked up the new BOE CD there too, it fucking rules. I love seeing their shows and terrorizing bickfords and stuff. they are an awsome band.

toggletoggle post by shatteredliz   at May 21,2004 8:50pm
I had a great time, and the best part is the bands, the club, and their label are all happy, too. You know what that means...MORE METAL IN BOSTON!!! Thanks to everyone who came out to support! You guys rock!

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at May 22,2004 12:26am
Sorry bludgawd, it was friend Bradons camera. I was just shooting for him while he was out looking for someone.

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at May 22,2004 12:33am
maybe that friend could scan them. That would be cool, that was my first live show, id like to see pics of me on stage.

toggletoggle post by thesmileadventure at May 22,2004 12:36am
yeah the show was fucking excellent. there needs to be more shit like this in boston. real fucking metal...none of this "metalcore" shit.

like it was said before, everyone was into it from start to finish. watchmaker is always worth seeing. one of my favorite bands. exhumed destroyed. Leukorrhea is fucking awesome live. uphill battle..eh...alright...but i wasnt really into it.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at May 22,2004 3:20am
thesmileadventure said:
yeah the show was fucking excellent. there needs to be more shit like this in boston. real fucking metal...none of this "metalcore" shit.

Agreed. \m/

toggletoggle post by pessimist  at May 22,2004 12:54pm
if you hadn't noticed, there are a lot of "real fucking metal" local bands, you just need to go to more shows. Prophetless and NotCommon put on great metal shows pretty much every week...

toggletoggle post by assuck   at May 22,2004 3:45pm
you tell em, john

toggletoggle post by casteratedchrist at May 24,2004 2:21pm
ey swamp, did ya post any of those pics yet? can't find any anywhere? it would be cool to see some from the show.

toggletoggle post by bludgawd  at May 24,2004 2:24pm
casteratedchrist said:
ey swamp, did ya post any of those pics yet? can't find any anywhere? it would be cool to see some from the show.

yeah what he said

toggletoggle post by casteratedchrist at May 24,2004 2:47pm
blibba blabba

toggletoggle post by bludgawd  at May 25,2004 2:44pm
hmm... so noone here happened to take any pics of this show?

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at May 25,2004 2:53pm
i have video

toggletoggle post by bludgawd  at May 25,2004 3:21pm
that's right, wasn't Allen supposed to get you his address for a copy? Can I just give you mine and I'll dub it for him and myself? Thanks Jim!

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at May 25,2004 3:28pm
yea he gave me his e mail about a show or somthing i e mailed him but haven't heard back altho it was a hotmail account and yahho dosen't do well with hotmail for some reason

dismalbio@yahoo.com

toggletoggle post by bludgawd  at May 25,2004 3:33pm
he prolly didn't reply cause he hasn't gotten to a computer... he doesn't have one at home so he checks his mail when he's around one. If it's cool bro my address is:

Nate DeMontigny
515 Main St Rte. 28
West Dennis, MA 02670

Like I said I can get it to him so if that's cool than thanks a shitload!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][6:45:32am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.07189 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]