New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Friday, December 3rd... by goatcatabisk on Nov 6,2010 6:00pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by goatcatabisk at Nov 6,2010 6:00pm
A morbido is taking shape... Details sooooooon.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Nov 6,2010 6:03pm
only cryptic threads are real

toggletoggle post by goatcatabisk at Nov 6,2010 6:07pm
Do some scrying. Let me know what you see.

toggletoggle post by nekronautnli at Nov 6,2010 6:25pm
Does this have anything to do with David Myatt?

Trick question. Everything has to do with David Myatt.

toggletoggle post by goatcatabisk at Nov 6,2010 6:27pm
You're good, buddy... you're good! Admission to the ritual will be two supple children and one declassified document, sans black marker.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Nov 6,2010 8:00pm
I hope this doesn't combat the show Boarcorpse and Scaphism are trekking to CT to play. :/

toggletoggle post by goatcatabisk at Nov 6,2010 8:08pm
Is that Dec 3rd?

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at Nov 6,2010 8:39pm
way too close to the birth of christ to be cult

toggletoggle post by goatcatabisk at Nov 6,2010 8:41pm
Oof. I'm a bad friend. Our drummer leaves for five weeks two days after this show and the only gig we had booked was opening for Skeletonwitch Nov 28th... Need shows. I would have liked this to be the next night but it was booked. Sorry boys. No show vs. show hogwash intended whatsoever. They're like an hour from eachother and fairly diff genres anyway... or that's what my conscience says to make itself feel better... But yeah... Bad friend. Didn't check to see what else was going on this night...

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Nov 6,2010 10:29pm
goatcatabisk said[orig][quote]
Oof. I'm a bad friend. Our drummer leaves for five weeks two days after this show and the only gig we had booked was opening for Skeletonwitch Nov 28th... Need shows. I would have liked this to be the next night but it was booked. Sorry boys. No show vs. show hogwash intended whatsoever. They're like an hour from eachother and fairly diff genres anyway... or that's what my conscience says to make itself feel better... But yeah... Bad friend. Didn't check to see what else was going on this night...

You have done great dishonor.

Jaykayz, don't worry about it dude, I was just giving you shit, haha.

toggletoggle post by goatcatabisk at Nov 6,2010 10:40pm
Playin with my drug-addled weedconscience, you marinara gindaloon? <3 no no homo

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Nov 6,2010 10:54pm
I'm sneaking into to your pussy if you're pussy is your house.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Nov 8,2010 11:14am
MarkFuckingRichards said[orig][quote]
goatcatabisk said[orig][quote]

You have done great dishonor.

Jaykayz, don't worry about it dude, I was just giving you shit, haha.

The only reason this bothers me is because it means i won't see you that night... which hurts, but i'll get over it. *sob sob*

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][8:23:20pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.00990 secs/13 queries]
[search][refresh page]