New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> anyone want FREE tix to the MISFITS tuesday night? by late_rising on Oct 18,2010 2:38pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by late_rising at Oct 18,2010 2:38pm

We have a bunch of tix here at the station to this (")MISFITS(") show tomorrow (Tuesday) night at Showcase Live at Patriot Place, Foxborough, and nobody has really called in for them, so I figured I would give away a few pairs to anyone on here that wants them since they need to be given away soon. I'll be here for another 45 minutes or so, anyone that wants a pair just needs to post their full name in this thread. It will also help to get a phone number from you, which we take just in case it is cancelled or moved, etc, and we need to get in contact - you can PM me that info if you want.

These tix have a face value of over $30 each, so you are getting $60 in tickets free. I saw the current touring "Misfits" last year and it was pretty fun if a little silly ... definitely a good show to drink beer and sing along with ...

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Oct 18,2010 2:44pm
I think you mean THE JERRY ONLY EXPERIENCE.

toggletoggle post by late_rising at Oct 18,2010 2:45pm
well, the price is right.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Oct 18,2010 2:53pm
I'll take a pair. My name is Peter Spinazola, ill PM you my number.

toggletoggle post by late_rising at Oct 18,2010 3:21pm
I got you down Blue (although still need a phone #) ...

Everyone else, 10 minutes or so left on this offer then I have to head out of here and can't take anymore names, so holler if you want these free tix!

toggletoggle post by late_rising at Oct 18,2010 3:53pm
OK, this offer is CLOSED.

However, if you see this thread later on and want tix, listen to WMBR (88.1 FM/wmbr.org) tomorrow between 10AM and Noon and my buddy Ben will have a bunch of pairs available ... you can probably even just call him and ask and he'll put you down.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Oct 18,2010 3:54pm
PM sent. thanks dogg.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHeadNLI at Oct 18,2010 5:16pm
Am I too late? My girl wants tickets to this something fierce, and I don't want to go at all. Free tickets means she can bring a friend, and I can stay home and listen to good music.

toggletoggle post by late_rising at Oct 18,2010 5:41pm
ArrowHeadNLI said[orig][quote]
Am I too late? My girl wants tickets to this something fierce, and I don't want to go at all. Free tickets means she can bring a friend, and I can stay home and listen to good music.

Late_Rising said
However, if you see this thread later on and want tix, listen to WMBR (88.1 FM/wmbr.org) tomorrow between 10AM and Noon and my buddy Ben will have a bunch of pairs available ... you can probably even just call him and ask and he'll put you down.

toggletoggle post by mattvc at Oct 18,2010 5:41pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][8:52:57pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01234 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]