New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Man stabs random child 5 times at eatery in N.Y. by menstrual_sweatpants_disco on Oct 10,2010 9:12am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Oct 10,2010 9:12am
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2010-10-09-child-stabbed_N.htm

WESTBURY, N.Y. (AP) — Police say a man carrying a hunting knife crept up behind an 8-year-old boy playing a video game in a New York restaurant and plunged a 4-inch blade into his back five times.

Police say Evan Sachs picked the boy out at random and stabbed him five times in the back Friday night at a Dave and Buster's in Westbury on Long Island.

Newsday says Sachs was arraigned Saturday on attempted murder and other charges, pleaded not guilty, and was being held without bail. The 23-year-old Merrick man has also been placed on suicide watch.

The boy had suffered a punctured lung and was listed in stable condition. He is expected to recover.

Newsday says Sachs' attorney told the judge that his client is under psychiatric care and that his medications had recently been changed.

Sachs is due in court again Wednesday.
Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 10,2010 9:27am
wow.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Oct 10,2010 9:56am
Aaron's jerking it right now.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 10,2010 10:06am
msd had a busy morning. are you just mad that someone beat you to this?

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Oct 10,2010 10:06am
the kid was clearly talking shit.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Oct 10,2010 10:44am
That's probably true the more I think about it. I don't know how many time's I've been out at Dave & Buster's and some kid's playing with one of his newfangled Tiger GameBoys systems. I can hear all the doop doop and woozlewoozle noises coming from it and I can't tell if it's the game or if his back is talking some shit. You have no choice but to fucking bring it.

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Oct 10,2010 10:51am
the kid beat Contra and waved his naked ass at the stabber. he had it coming.

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Oct 10,2010 12:32pm
"Police say Evan Sachs picked the boy out at random and stabbed him five times in the back Friday night at a Dave and Buster's

Sachs was arraigned Saturday on attempted murder and other charges, pleaded not guilty"

what the fuck? im sure there is camera footage of this or witnesses at the very least, and the guy just acts like it wasnt him haha

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Oct 10,2010 12:33pm
My turn to play!!!

toggletoggle post by ArrowHeadNLI at Oct 10,2010 12:46pm
AUTOPSY_666 said[orig][quote]
My turn to play!!!

AHHH, fucker. You got my joke first.

Kid was probably hogging the fucking Ninja Turtles game. I don't blame the guy at all.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHeadNLI at Oct 10,2010 12:49pm
From the other article I read, it was the kid's dad that tackled the guy and took him down. Good for the dad. He should have rolled him in a scooter down a elevator shaft.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Oct 10,2010 1:11pm
ArrowHeadNLI said[orig][quote]
From the other article I read, it was the kid's dad that tackled the guy and took him down. Good for the dad. He should have rolled him in a scooter down a elevator shaft.

hahaha.

Seriously though, I can't imagine how horrible that must be for the dad. It must have took everything in him not to slit that guy's throat open right at the salad bar.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 10,2010 2:55pm
if he could of, im sure he would have, but if i were there, i would be more afraid of that guy getting his knife back.

toggletoggle post by DaveMaggotCOTDS   at Oct 10,2010 3:14pm
i was in westbury on the 8th

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Oct 10,2010 3:28pm
He must have been embroiled in Excitebike.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at Oct 10,2010 4:04pm
are kids that young supposed to be at dave and busters?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][2:35:47am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.01188 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]