New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> i am so fucking sick of seeing the word "bullying" in the news by Yeti on Oct 8,2010 10:37am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 8,2010 10:37am
everywhere you look it's "i was bullied", "kid commits suicide over bullying", what the fuck happened? bullying has been around since social hierarchy was established, and all of a sudden it's society's worst nightmare? i can remember bullies in school, i can remember getting bullied occasionally, i can remember the kids who were bullied, and not one went to the cops about it or committed suicide. we understood the balance of social hierarchy. if you were bullied, you punched him back, and if you didn't then you deserved to be treated like a pussy. society has dismantled social hierarchy in school and now kids have nothing to belong to. geeks hung with geeks and got bullied by jocks. that's just how it went. but now every kid thinks he is super special and if anyone "picks" on them they make headline news. only meeting at the jungle gym at 3pm is real.

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Oct 8,2010 10:39am
I blame the economy.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 8,2010 10:40am
glad someone else noticed this. getting incredibly fucking obnoxious as of late. seems to be the latest propoganda campaign to further demoralize the will of our country's inhabitants.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 8,2010 10:43am
another thing is that what constitutes bullying is pretty vague, and seems to encompass anything that isn't sucking each other's assholes. aw, you were picked on? stop being a fucking dork and you won't get picked on. it's just a reason for the hollow shells we call "individuals" now to feel special. they are going to wear "I WAS BULLIED" on their sleeve forever and think they deserve better treatment. we truly are in the era of Re-Neducation.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Oct 8,2010 10:44am
kids let online bullying get to them because there are no repercussions and a certain level of anonymity for the bullies.

social networking is a plague.

ya dun goofed.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Oct 8,2010 10:45am
It's the continued pussification of America. Kids aren't taught to solve their own problems. When I was bullied by older kids in grade school, my old man suggested using weapons like my lunchbox to the head, or a swift kick to the balls. I ended up whacking some kid in the head with a hefty textbook and making the little bitch sob like a girl. Kids today are immediately coddled and their parents lawyer up.

The end is nigh...

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 8,2010 10:46am
granted, there is no refuge online, but that's what you get for belonging to a social networking site. people post every aspect of their lives online and then have the audacity to talk about "invasion of privacy" and cry when someone exploits them.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 8,2010 10:47am
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
It's the continued pussification of America. Kids aren't taught to solve their own problems. When I was bullied by older kids in grade school, my old man suggested using weapons like my lunchbox to the head, or a swift kick to the balls. I ended up whacking some kid in the head with a hefty textbook and making the little bitch sob like a girl. Kids today are immediately coddled and their parents lawyer up.

The end is nigh...

exactly! our fathers told us to man up. you went outside, you fought, the day went on.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Oct 8,2010 10:47am
Also, the concept of "online bullying" does not compute. I must be too old to grasp this.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Oct 8,2010 10:49am
It's the MSM pushing its agenda. Look past it. They want to expand on the social justifications which lead to hate crimes. Expect more hate crime laws to follow. The MSM is so easy to read now. Pure corporate and political propaganda.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Oct 8,2010 10:49am
Yeti said[orig][quote]
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]

The end is nigh...

exactly! our fathers told us to man up. you went outside, you fought, the day went on.

Right - sometimes you won, sometimes you lost, but you rarely ever back down. I've been hit in the head so many times, it's ridiculous. I'm not a tough guy, but I can take and throw a punch.

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Oct 8,2010 10:52am
Yeti said[orig][quote]
stop being a fucking dork and you won't get picked on.

HAHAHAHAHA this.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 8,2010 10:53am
i think this is a set up to change opinions toward complete goverment censorship of the internet under the guise of ridding our children of "Bullys". its same methodology that brought is into two different wars to fight the enemies known as "terrorists". all bullshit agendas that continue to flourish by taking advantage of the extreme naivity and ignorance of our current society.

/rant.

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Oct 8,2010 10:57am
It doesn't help that these fucking people feed into it either. If a kid gets bullied and sees suicide as the only way to go... the fucking parents missed out on a couple of key talks they were supposed to have with their kid. Enacting bullying laws?! What the fuck?!

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Oct 8,2010 11:01am
You have to remember that the news takes one negative story and expands and dwells, inadvertentantly creating a sense of heightened importance.
1.) people have been being bullied for as long as the Anunnaki put is here
2.) Only Anunnaki are real
3.) People have been killing themselves over being bullied forever. Just a few incidents this year and the news makes it a national agenda
D.) They will pass more hate crime laws for the Gay & Lesbian & Transgender community as well as for other minorities
5.) Mighty Kukulcan does not approve

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Oct 8,2010 11:10am
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
You have to remember that the news takes one negative story and expands and dwells, inadvertentantly creating a sense of heightened importance.
1.) people have been being bullied for as long as the Anunnaki put is here
3.) People have been killing themselves over being bullied forever. Just a few incidents this year and the news makes it a national agenda
D.) They will pass more hate crime laws for the Gay & Lesbian & Transgender community as well as for other minorities
5.) Mighty Kukulcan does not approve

Troof. I turned on the news for the first time in a while this morning just to check the weather and apparently... the FBI is amping up its investigation of Whitey Bulger.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Oct 8,2010 11:25am
So obvious where Whitey is.

toggletoggle post by Slag nli at Oct 8,2010 11:39am
ITT: Aril is Whitey Bulger

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 8,2010 11:42am
Whitey Castle Burgers

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Oct 8,2010 11:53am
Frank Costello killed Whitey and usurped his throne.

toggletoggle post by C.dEAd at Oct 8,2010 12:11pm
Saw this the other day. Thought it was lulzy...

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 8,2010 12:13pm
good... i hope she hangs herself

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Oct 8,2010 12:17pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
everywhere you look it's "i was bullied", "kid commits suicide over bullying", what the fuck happened? bullying has been around since social hierarchy was established

Exactly. It's like child abuse or wife-beating, it always happened, it's just that nobody did anything about it before and it was swept under the rug.

Yeti said[orig][quote]
, and all of a sudden it's society's worst nightmare? i can remember bullies in school, i can remember getting bullied occasionally, i can remember the kids who were bullied, and not one went to the cops about it or committed suicide.

Actually, I knew of at least one kid that did commit suicide, but it sure wasn't TV news back then - society didn't give a fuck. When kids were bullied or beaten up really badly back then, if their parents didn't really care all that much and they were outnumbered at school, they were just screwed. At last now the cops and media are there as a last recourse for a outumbered kid with nowhere else to turn.

I know it's easy just to say they should toughen up and fight back, but if you're a little kid constantly up against a large group of people bigger than you determined to make your life miserable, and no one at school or home gives two shits about your protection, at some point either you bring a weapon and kill them all or just suffer day in and day out - and in those situations a third option (besides suicide) sounds pretty damn good.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Oct 8,2010 12:19pm edited Oct 8,2010 12:19pm
Suicide is just as glorified these days as violence. Blame the news as well.

toggletoggle post by DreadKill  at Oct 8,2010 12:33pm
my dad used to tell my sister "if anyone at school gives you shit, push 'em down!"

toggletoggle post by DrewBlood   at Oct 8,2010 12:33pm
its not like bullying stops in high school either. you have to deal with that shit in your workplace too. except that this time around you can't just smash someones face into a wall. you'd get fired and thrown in jail. if you're a geek, for your own sake work with other geeks. you aren't going to change who you are and the people that picked on you aren't going to change either.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 8,2010 12:33pm
C.dEAd said[orig][quote]
Saw this the other day. Thought it was lulzy...

only black girl is a bully.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Oct 8,2010 12:47pm
Quick everyone, have feelings.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 8,2010 1:10pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]

/thread.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Oct 8,2010 6:40pm
Alx_Casket said[orig][quote]
Quick everyone, have feelings.

I just tried real hard. All that happened was that I shit my pants a tad.

toggletoggle post by quintessence_nli at Oct 8,2010 9:05pm
I blame news channels like Headline News and Nancy fucking cunt Grace who yell all day long about stories like this and how its a travesty. I cannot stand American television news.

toggletoggle post by SacNLI at Oct 10,2010 1:33am
I blame kurt cobain for making it cool to be a whiny, faggotous bitch.

toggletoggle post by Lester__Burnham at Oct 10,2010 2:45am
its so fun and funny picking on people i see no other reason to live

toggletoggle post by Lester__Burnham at Oct 10,2010 2:47am
all this pussy dorks need to watch 3'o clock high....... get some balls and fight win or lose you always win

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Oct 10,2010 9:42am
It all boils down to kids today can't take an ass whoopin. They are most certainly becoming pussified. Man the fuck up and TAKE your respect!!

toggletoggle post by Lamp nli at Oct 10,2010 11:27am
If there is one thing I can say for sure, I'll never be convinced that any of the pro-bullying assholes in this thread were qualified to teach anything to their classmates about how the world works. You'd been alive just as long, you don't know anything either. The only people in school who should get to administer beatdowns are the teachers. They're the ones who worked hard to get through life, they got an understanding of how the real world works with age. They have the ability to tell the difference between a good kid and a fuckup. Children are little bastards who just buy into whatever bullshit is trendy and criticize their peers for not doing the same. Why should we trust kids with making decisions when everything they believe is so stupid?

toggletoggle post by zenerik nli at Oct 10,2010 11:35am
I get bullied by politicians and their crappy laws each day. :(

toggletoggle post by mikefrommaine at Oct 10,2010 11:47am
if she got the suspended from that street corner why is she standing on it?

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Oct 10,2010 12:42pm
Burnsy said[orig][quote]
It doesn't help that these fucking people feed into it either. If a kid gets bullied and sees suicide as the only way to go... the fucking parents missed out on a couple of key talks they were supposed to have with their kid. Enacting bullying laws?! What the fuck?!

just another example of why parents these days would rather make the government control everything in order to keep it away from their kids instead of doing their fucking job

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 10,2010 2:56pm
racists thread.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Oct 10,2010 3:26pm
My son started High school this year. I have been telling him for years that is where the real shit happens as far as this shit goes. Some kid tried to push him around about 3 weeks ago and he took my advice and popped him in the mouth right off the bat. He got a saturday school but he won't be fucked with again. He actually listened and things are good. So yeah, simply talk to your kids about dumb shit like this. Surprisingly sometimes kids listen for the better. this dumb shit would not be an issue if people told their kids to not put up with it. I told my son that and he is good to go. Fuck this Nanny state shit.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at Oct 10,2010 4:11pm
nigger

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Oct 10,2010 4:18pm
Nigs...

toggletoggle post by randy marsh nli at Oct 11,2010 5:04am
what is this pure faggotry? media must die

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][7:52:06pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.02003 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]