New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I got hit by a car today. by jebus_crispex on Sep 25,2010 3:51am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by jebus_crispex   at Sep 25,2010 3:51am
Not only did I fuck up the dudes car and possibly another car that I was propelled into, but I ruined a hand towel that belonged to a bro that lives above me with a whole lot of blood. BRUTAL. I managed to not break my iPod though, and I only got 12 stitches and 3 sutures in the left leg... so it totally could have been worse haha. If you find yourself crossing a street in Lowell I reccomend using extra caution.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Sep 25,2010 7:28am
I recommend doing anything in Lowell with caution.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 25,2010 10:14am
I hope you didn't get hepatitis from the car.

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Sep 25,2010 10:51am
I hope you sue.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Sep 25,2010 11:07am
Share percs or GTFO!

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Sep 25,2010 11:22am
I agree, we need pics.

toggletoggle post by sever at Sep 25,2010 11:29am edited Sep 25,2010 11:29am
I hope you djented the fuck out of the driver. Was chris with you?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 25,2010 11:49am
im curious if anyone as askd folr pics yet.

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Sep 25,2010 11:50am
Nope.

toggletoggle post by Pires at Sep 25,2010 11:51am
Crossing the street eh? Was the light green? If so, and you didn't have the right of way, nor in a clearly marked crosswalk, you might not be able to sue.

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Sep 25,2010 11:52am
Holy shit. Fuckin mill city kid. It's a doozy.

toggletoggle post by sever at Sep 25,2010 12:01pm
Pires said[orig][quote]
Crossing the street eh? Was the light green? If so, and you didn't have the right of way, nor in a clearly marked crosswalk, you might not be able to sue.

I don't know exactly how it works but I've heard from multiple sources that regardless of the traffic situation, pedestrians in the road always have first priority in the right of way puzzle.

toggletoggle post by jebus_crispex   at Sep 25,2010 1:12pm edited Sep 25,2010 1:14pm
The guy was taking a right in a straight only lane to go around a line up backed up traffic, and that's why I went because there shouldn't have been anyone coming but at the same time I was not in a crosswalk so we were both in the wrong. I wouldn't sue anyways. I'll get some pictures when I need to change the bandage later. Chris didn't even know it happened hahaha.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Sep 25,2010 1:23pm
Motorists are supposed to yield to pedestrians on turns, especially illegal turns, sue the guy khed.

toggletoggle post by sever at Sep 25,2010 1:31pm
imagine the awesome free gear you could get... ;)

toggletoggle post by Pires at Sep 25,2010 2:08pm
sever said[orig][quote]
Pires said[orig][quote]

I don't know exactly how it works but I've heard from multiple sources that regardless of the traffic situation, pedestrians in the road always have first priority in the right of way puzzle.

try that shit in NYC or Boston. see if they slow down to let you cross the street.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Sep 25,2010 2:25pm
Cancel your card RIGHT AWAY

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 25,2010 2:35pm
igothitbyacaronce

toggletoggle post by Your father at Sep 25,2010 2:49pm
How many times did I tell you to look both ways? None? Really, oh right because I wasn't going to sit at home like a goddamn woman and raise you. That's your mother's motherfucking job, I'm the one who had to work to put a fucking roof over your head and food on our table. And now I'm the one who has to pay for your stupid ass' hospital bill because you didn't fucking look both ways and to top it off you're not going to sue the guy who fucking hit you? You know what? Fuck it, I'm calling our lawyer and filing a suit.

toggletoggle post by IllinoisEnemaBradness at Sep 25,2010 5:07pm
Your father rules

toggletoggle post by narkybark   at Sep 25,2010 5:19pm
my understanding is that pedestrians always have right-of-way only if they are in a crosswalk. But I ain't no lawyer.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Sep 25,2010 6:30pm
Find the wife of the guy that hit you, kidnap her, drive her into a tree, pull her out and rape her while she is injured on the sidewalk. I think that is Lowell justice, right? Do it.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 25,2010 6:34pm
You are correct

toggletoggle post by demondave at Sep 25,2010 6:54pm
I believe the accident is your fault, 'cause you were in Lowell.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][4:16:58am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.01281 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]