New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> DIE HARD new drummer and other updates by the_reverend on Sep 20,2010 5:24pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 20,2010 5:24pm
We would like to announce the new DIE HARD's drummer: his name is Martin Karlsson and he comes from Stockholm. After two intense rehearsals with Martin the band have decided to welcome him as a permanent member.

Simon will handle second guitar in DIE HARD. Simon is also from Stockholm and currently plays in bands like Valkyrja and Ondskapt.

Photos of the new line-up will be taken at the end of September in Stockholm by Soile (www.extremmetal.se) - to be presented later on.

In a couple of weeks the band will release a brand new, third 7” EP entitled THRASH THEM ALL. This EP will include 2 exclusive tracks. It will be available as limited to 400 copies black vinyl with printed inner jacket, poster, sticker and e-card as well as limited to 100 copies DIE HARD red vinyl with printed inner jacket, poster, sticker, e-card and patch. Release date: 31st of October.

The last nail in the coffin will come in March 2011 with their 4th 7 "EP including one new track and one cover of mighty Venom. More news will follow soon.

As this is being written, DIE HARD have started the process of writing new lethal and violent riffs and lyrics for the upcoming album. We are proud to announce that HARRIS JOHNS will be the man behind the recording, mixing, mastering and producing the forthcoming album. The recording session will take place next year in Berlin in MUSIC LAB BERLIN. Harris Johns is known for his work with bands and album like: Hellowen – Walls of Jericho / Kreator – Pleasure to Kill - Out of the Dark / Sodom – Presection Mania – Agent Orange / Tankard - Chemical Invasion - The Morning After / Voivod - Killing Technology - Dimension Hatröss / Coroner – R.I.P. and a hell of more classic thrash metal album.

The 7" EP and the new album will be released via Agonia Records.

Beware!

Thrash Til Death!
Informational and Related Links
Labels: Agonia Records

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Sep 20,2010 9:37pm
nice

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Sep 21,2010 7:11pm
Wasn't Die Hard one of Dwid's projects awhile back?

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Sep 21,2010 7:50pm
I'd like to use this thread to announce my new band, HUDSON HAWK, is seeking members.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][6:42:35am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.00896 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]