New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Accept Paypal Wholesale Nike Shox Jordan Shoes, Gucci Shoes, Timberland Boots, Nike Sb Dunks, Nike Air Force One, Bape Shoes by haihuang on Aug 28,2010 3:42pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by haihuang at Aug 28,2010 3:42pm
http://www.hiphopurbanclothes.com

We provide Nike Shoes and others brand shoes with high quality but low price. We are trusted because of our explicit attention to detail and attentive customer support, We specialize in wholesale and retail: Nike Shoes, Nike Shox Jordan Shoes, Gucci Shoes, Timberland Boots, Nike Sb Dunks, Nike Air Force One, Bape Shoes ... and so on.

All our sport shoes are shipped to you directly from the manufacturer in China. Our staff oversees the production of each shoes to ensure quality and customer satisfaction. This means you get the best selection of nike shoes at the lowest price. We care about you so we take care in the selection of your shoes and we respond to all questions or comments on the next business day.

Our company has been in the business of nike shoes for five years. Through our experience and dedication we have are committed to ensure that your Nike Shoes will arrive in perfect condition to your door. We are so confident that you will enjoy your nike shoes and we guarantee satisfaction.

Throughout our long history 60% of our customers have been in the United States. We know where to find the quality merchandise Americans want. We will settle with nothing less than top quality nike shoes. All our nike shoes & jordan shoes & nike shox are inspected and free from defects.

Welcome wholesale and retail nike shoes from our on line shop. We have lots of wholesalers, they sell shoes on Ebay or on their own website. We can drop shipping for you. more detail of drop shipping

You can also pay via MoneyGram and Western Union.For Western union payment,you will get 10 % discount on order more than $300.

We guarantee that you or your customer will receive the shoes promptly and intact without any hassles from the courier or customs agents. All of our customers are provided with a tracking number and access to our customer service via email, chat and telephone. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your shoes simply email and we will promptly, and happily, address the problem.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Aug 28,2010 4:22pm
nice now i know where to go when i want to dress up as my favorite deathcore band for halloween.

toggletoggle post by bloblovesmusic at Aug 28,2010 5:34pm
reimroc said[orig][quote]
nice now i know where to go when i want to dress up as my favorite deathcore band for halloween.

win!

toggletoggle post by wren sucks at Aug 28,2010 5:36pm
can i get some bape shoes, bro?

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Aug 28,2010 6:14pm
bape?

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Aug 28,2010 6:18pm
RTTP is getting spammed hardcore.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Vascular Anachronistic Creation
[default homepage] [print][5:19:54am Apr 24,2024
load time 0.01041 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]