New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> baby has Diecast singer by RustyPS on Aug 27,2010 1:25pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Aug 27,2010 1:25pm
Singer be all metal and shit

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 27,2010 1:27pm
remember when Tonka trucks were steel and not plastic?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 27,2010 1:31pm
almost all toys are plastic now... it's sickening. fucking a, i took out my old matchbox/hotwheel cars out of storage and they're much more sturdy than the shit today.
Everything is plastic and made in china.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 27,2010 1:32pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]

Everything is plastic and made in china.

and covered in poison.

toggletoggle post by sever at Aug 27,2010 1:32pm
Everything is terrible

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 27,2010 1:33pm
companies dont make things out of materials that last because then you will not buy more products from them. same reason why batteries die. theres technology to make batteries last forever but then you would never buy replacement batteries.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 27,2010 1:35pm
profit, at the expense of the environment.

you know those "electricy saving" light bulbs that look like a large cheeze curl? they're worse on the environment because of the mercury they contain. it will eventually leak in the water system over time. Don't buy them.. They aren't GREEN technology like they say.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 27,2010 1:44pm
same thing with the batteries in those hybrid cars...they destroy entire swaths of land where the factories are.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 27,2010 2:30pm
Off topic but... a friend of mine was a machinist for Gillette. He said they owned a patent on a razor that would never dull, but kept the patent so no one could ever take it to market.

toggletoggle post by sever at Aug 27,2010 2:33pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
profit, at the expense of the environment.

you know those "electricy saving" light bulbs that look like a large cheeze curl? they're worse on the environment because of the mercury they contain. it will eventually leak in the water system over time. Don't buy them.. They aren't GREEN technology like they say.

The green movement was once legitimate... but as with everything it's been hijacked by suit pigs to turn a profit for the industries.

The only true green thing you can do is burn civilization to the ground and kill everyone. Humans are nature's cancer.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 27,2010 2:44pm
sever said[orig][quote]

The only true green thing you can do is burn civilization to the ground and kill everyone. Humans are nature's cancer.

qft

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Aug 27,2010 3:52pm
truth.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 27,2010 4:27pm
the only plastic toy that has gotten so much better are Legos. The shit they have today are waaaaaay better than the stuff 20+ years ago.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 27,2010 4:36pm
no fuckin wayyy. the make the pieces so big its pointless now.

only old school pirate and space legos are real

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 27,2010 4:45pm
ii dunno man. I thought the same thing until I stepped foot in the Lego store at the south shore plaza. shits ridiculous.

toggletoggle post by nekronautnli at Aug 27,2010 4:59pm

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 27,2010 5:00pm
i have not been to this sacred place. maybe it will change my mind. i have a giant bucket of legos that i want get all nostalgic with but they are covered in like dust and mold so i always start sneezin like a motherfucker when drag em out.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 27,2010 5:03pm
that lego deathstar looks awesome

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 27,2010 5:04pm
Yea man. the ol pirate sets were the shit. the colonials and the pirates.
I used to like the medieval ones.. Didn't have much but I still have the Lego dragon because that thing was the shit

toggletoggle post by RustyPS should be working at Aug 27,2010 5:05pm
glad to see my lame joke actually led to a discourse on the environment....through how toys are poorly made

bravo!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Hostile Cosmic Atrocity
[default homepage] [print][4:28:42pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01747 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]