New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Drunken buffoon pisses all over an NYC Mosque by brodown on Aug 26,2010 2:59pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by brodown at Aug 26,2010 2:59pm
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/...59hx3Bjika6UGN?CMP=OTC-rss&FEEDNAME

A drunk barged into a Queens mosque last night and urinated on prayer rugs, cops and witnesses said.

Evening prayers were disrupted at the Iman Mosque on Steinway Street in Astoria when the unhinged man "came in with a beer bottle in his hands, clearly very intoxicated," said Mustapha Sadouki, who was attending services.

"He fumbled over to our rugs where people were praying" and then committed the despicable desecration, Sadouki said,

The man, identified as Omar Rivera, had allegedly been drinking for five days, a police source said — and when found by worshipers, told them: "My sister’s dead."

He then stumbled out onto the sidewalk, where he was grabbed by two members of the mosque who called 911 and held him until cops arrived, the source said.

Cops took him to a hospital and later charged him with criminal trespass.

"He stuck up his middle finger and cursed at everyone," said Sadouki, 43.

"No one can pray now because the rugs are completely soiled. It was disgusting."

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 26,2010 3:01pm
one time i was drunk and pissed on my wall at my parents house cause i thought i was on a golf course.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Aug 26,2010 3:02pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
one time i was drunk and pissed on my wall at my parents house cause i thought i was on a golf course.

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 26,2010 3:04pm
brodown, your people must be grieving.

toggletoggle post by brodown at Aug 26,2010 3:22pm
I do have a beard.

toggletoggle post by brodown at Aug 26,2010 3:23pm edited Aug 26,2010 3:24pm
And haven't gone to every show that RTTP told me to, therefore:

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 26,2010 3:29pm

the best pissing story is Bill K pissing in his fridge.

"DUDE, YOU'RE PISSING IN YOUR FRIDGE!!!"

"don't worry about it".

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 26,2010 3:30pm edited Aug 26,2010 3:30pm
hahaaha

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Aug 26,2010 3:30pm

I hope you at least had the decency to yell "FOUR!"

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 26,2010 3:31pm
Blackout Pissing: America's Passtime

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Aug 26,2010 3:38pm

"Fore!" is shouted as a warning during a golf game when it appears possible that a golf ball may hit other players or spectators. The mention of the term in an 1881 British Golf Museum indicates that the term was in use at least as early as that period.[1] The term means "look ahead", and it is believed to come from the military "beware before", which was shouted when a battery fired behind friendly troops.

Other possible origins include the term being derived from the term "fore-caddy", a caddy waiting down range from the golfer to find where the ball lands. These caddies were often warned about oncoming golf balls by a shout "fore!".

The Colonel Bogey March is based on the descending minor third which the original Colonel Bogey whistled instead of yelling Fore around 1914.

It also may have a contraction of the Gaelic cry Faugh a Ballach! (i.e. Clear the way!) which is still associated with the sport of road bowling which has features reminiscent of golf.

Popular culture

Because of the nature of golf with the word "fore", which is ducking immediately if you hear it in your direction, a few television commercials have made light of that:

A Miller Lite ad in the 80s depicted a bunch of golfers heading into the clubhouse. One exclaims he wants a "Lite Beer" (as it was called at the time), another one says "Make it two", another one says "Three", and yet another one says "Four", and they all duck down.

Notes

^ a b c Why Do Golfers Yell "Fore" for Errant Shots? retrieved June 15, 2007
^ Scott p. 111
^ a b Derivation 4 Fore! and Caddie retrieved June 15, 2007
^ The Windsor Magazine: An Illustrated Monthly for Men and Women Vol. 33, no. 192 (December 1910)
[edit]References

Scott, James Sibbald David The British Army: Its Origin, Progress, and Equipment, 1868
Windsor Magazine: An Illustrated Monthly for Men and Women Vol. 32, no. 292 (December 1910)

This golf-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Aug 27,2010 3:44pm
"Hey Man, Your Clock Won't Flush!!"

toggletoggle post by goatcatabisk at Aug 27,2010 4:19pm
Behead him or you are not a pious Muslim.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 27,2010 4:23pm
fuck i wish i was playing golf right now... or at least pissing on a golfcourse.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Aug 27,2010 10:39pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]

the best pissing story is Bill K pissing in his fridge.

"DUDE, YOU'RE PISSING IN YOUR FRIDGE!!!"

"don't worry about it".
Max (Goratory) almost did that in my fridge. He ended up smashing his head into the wall and rolling around in my sisater's bed mumbling to people "Is this where you wanna be when Jesus finds you?" Classic party that was.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][7:30:30pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01117 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]