New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Things to do in Atlanta (metal shops, venues, bars, etc) ?? by arilliusbm on Aug 11,2010 1:03pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 11,2010 1:03pm
I'm going to Atlanta on business in September. Was wondering if anyone is familiar with the area and knew of any good metal album stores or shops or areas to check out. I've only been there once.. Wasn't a big fan.
Anyone?

toggletoggle post by goatcatabisk at Aug 11,2010 1:07pm
Fraternize with Blacks.

Freaknik, motherfucker.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 11,2010 1:09pm
Only Lilitu is real.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 11,2010 1:38pm

bennyhillifier

one of Atlanta's better or worst bands? that up to you to decide.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Aug 11,2010 1:46pm

toggletoggle post by DreadKill  at Aug 11,2010 1:48pm
lilitu's earlier stuff was good. the later stuff was terrible.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 11,2010 1:50pm
Backed

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Aug 11,2010 1:53pm
I'm pretty sure most airports don't have metal stores, shows or bands. I don't know why you'd assume the most soul crushing and expansive one would be any different.

toggletoggle post by TUFF at Aug 11,2010 1:57pm
With blood comes cleansing is from atlanta.

Smoke blunts with Ludacris

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Aug 11,2010 2:00pm
make a morbido with father befouled

toggletoggle post by remotekilgore at Aug 11,2010 2:01pm
I was there in july. There was one venue that I saw on show listings a lot, but didn't check it out. Go to the sweetwater brewery. It's set up like a bar and usually packed with douche bags and sluts, but the beer is decent. Also the atlanta zoo had a sick panda that just lies in it's own feces. That was pretty fun.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 11,2010 2:01pm
I fucking hate ATL's airport. I had to sleep there once a few years ago. It's a major hub for what, JetBlue and Southwest Airlines?
The two worst cities for travelling that I've come across: Philadelphia (slept in the train station then got stuck talking to some homeless black guy who said he murdered his family.. Also saw a Hitler look alike there and video taped him.. I can upload the video but none of this shit matters anyway), Atlanta (horrible people) and Newark NJ. Watch your back in Newark cuz U GUNNA GET RAPED

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 11,2010 2:03pm
Thanks for the brewery note. I'll check it out, sounds awesome

toggletoggle post by DreadKill  at Aug 11,2010 2:33pm
the worst airport i've been to was baltimore. place sucks.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 11,2010 2:41pm
Baltimore has so much crime now. You think Roxbury is bad? Walk around the streets of Baltimore with a Reds hat u won't.

toggletoggle post by DreadKill  at Aug 11,2010 2:44pm
i'll walk around baltimore in a blues hat

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 11,2010 3:04pm
Seriously.. if see anyone wearing Reds hats, they either Crips or wannabe Crips. I see them all the time when I'm near Dorchester. Everytime I see one I want to ask if they know the starting lineup... Because only wearing hats of teams your familiar with is real.

toggletoggle post by DreadKill  at Aug 11,2010 3:06pm
"He was released by the Cincinnati Reds, he was released by the fucking god dammed Atlanta Braves."

toggletoggle post by Spaldino at Aug 11,2010 3:08pm
red = bloods right? or am i not hip or cool enough to understand?

also, in Hotlanta... there isnt a whole lot to do if you're not into slamming dunks, ridin on 22's, shoulder leanin, or c-walking... so like... yeah.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 11,2010 3:10pm
trannies?

toggletoggle post by RustyPS should be working at Aug 11,2010 3:14pm
TUFF said[orig][quote]
Smoke blunts with Ludacris
this

toggletoggle post by Spaldino at Aug 11,2010 3:14pm
also... i was in philly's train station awhile ago waiting for a train with my brother and we wanted to get a philly cheesesteak so we went outside and asked this homeless black guy. he said "well where WE get cheesesteak is South Philly... but you don't want to go there..." keep in mind that i am 6'3" ~300 lbs and my brother is 6'5" ~300 lbs. my brother and i thanked him and went back inside and got some train station cheesesteak.

toggletoggle post by Spaldino at Aug 11,2010 3:15pm
god dammit... it didnt quote aril's post about the shittiest places he has traveled. GAY

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 11,2010 3:15pm
Red = Bloods yea.
But the "C" on the hat = crips. Looked it up because I thought it was strange that Dorchester was suddenly full of Reds fans.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 11,2010 3:31pm
Spaldino said[orig][quote]
also... i was in philly's train station awhile ago waiting for a train with my brother and we wanted to get a philly cheesesteak so we went outside and asked this homeless black guy. he said "well where WE get cheesesteak is South Philly... but you don't want to go there..." keep in mind that i am 6'3" ~300 lbs and my brother is 6'5" ~300 lbs. my brother and i thanked him and went back inside and got some train station cheesesteak.

yea man south Philly is fucking rough. I drove through there once and suddenly felt like it was GTA except I was the guy that gets his car carjacked. reverse racism (blacks hating on whites for no reason other than our supposed ancestors were slave owners) is extremely prevelent in certain parts of the country. I'd say south Philly is one of them.
"DAMN BOY IMMA MESS YO CRACKA ASS UP"

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Aug 11,2010 3:55pm
The only good thing about South Philly is the ECW ARENA

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 11,2010 4:02pm
Tell me about it. At least West Philly was where the Fresh Prince was born and raised

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][4:46:38pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01282 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]