New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Creative Waste (Saudi Arabia) by Grizlochnli on Aug 3,2010 7:06pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Grizlochnli at Aug 3,2010 7:06pm
so by a relatively unexpected turn of events all three members of Creative Waste are currently in NYC until Aug 18th. We (psytoxia) played a show with them last night in the big shitty and they fucking blew us and everyone else in the room away. As it turns out, they are passively seeking out shows in the area before they go their separate ways. Seeing as there is NOTHING going on in Albany, I figured I'd check if anyone here knows of/has booked any shows that could use some middle eastern flavored grind to spice up the mix.

They are cool as shit, down to earth people, and judging from the venue we played they would be cool with doing basement type shows were their any going on.

http://www.myspace.com/creativewaste

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Aug 3,2010 10:43pm
Someone please book them!! Fuck if they were staying til 23rd I could get them for bobfest haha

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Aug 3,2010 10:43pm
Yeah eah they would be better off at a smaller show but still!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Grossly Orchestral Blood
[default homepage] [print][11:53:53pm Apr 24,2024
load time 0.00885 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]