New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> So i think I may have found the worst band on Century Media... by Phrozenspite on Jul 27,2010 8:17am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Phrozenspite  at Jul 27,2010 8:17am

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at Jul 27,2010 8:33am
cool facepaint.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 27,2010 8:43am
DEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 27,2010 8:47am
damn it, another crow movie?

toggletoggle post by Slag NLI at Jul 27,2010 8:57am
I always knew Beezle was going to do big things.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jul 27,2010 9:04am
I'd submit that Iwrestledabearonce and Arsonists get All the Girls are worse than this

and I've never heard the band Vampires Everywhere!, but judging by their name/band photo, I'm just gonna assume they are also pretty bad

toggletoggle post by t2daeek  at Jul 27,2010 12:52pm
sounds to me like slipknot fucked lacuna coil.
iwrestledabearonce tears this bands face off. i'm not saying they're my favorite band or that they're legitimately popular on their songwriting merit, but everyone in iwabo plays their ass off and they're supposed to put on a good show too.
this band looks like my high school theatre friends moved into mom and dad's basement and started playing dress up.

toggletoggle post by DreadKill  at Jul 27,2010 12:54pm
that vampires everywhere band is far worse than this

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Jul 27,2010 1:19pm
Lacuna Cyrus?

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Jul 28,2010 8:41am
Actually, this is pretty decent, I don't see the objection.

The singer is a bit more poppy and at times a touch more shrill than Scabbia from Lacuna Coil, which is probably why I don't like it quite as much, but I don't see any other problems with it; music seems fine. Certainly far better than Slipknot who they were being compared to above, that's for sure.

toggletoggle post by DeäthVömit at Jul 28,2010 8:47am
Yep. Fuckin' horrible. They'll be huge.

toggletoggle post by Lich_King at Jul 28,2010 9:09am
That doesn't beat I Wrestled A Bear Once. Not even close.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jul 28,2010 9:12am
Awful, but not any worse than the other horrible shit on the market right now.

toggletoggle post by boxxy at Jul 28,2010 9:19am
ShadowSD said[orig][quote]

The singer is a bit more poppy and at times a touch more shrill than Scabbia from Lacuna Coil, which is probably why I don't like it quite as much, but I don't see any other problems with it; music seems fine. Certainly far better than Slipknot who they were being compared to above, that's for sure.

this poster saying these things should come as no surprise to anyone who's heard their band. Don't forget suicide dream is female fronted goth-metal.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 28,2010 10:09am
I like iwabo.. I don't like this, but nothing is as gay as vampire everywhere.

toggletoggle post by SacInDartmouth at Jul 28,2010 10:10am
Is that the band where that dude smokes a cigarette in the beginning of the video to try to look badass but you can see him start to cough when they edit away from it?

toggletoggle post by Doomkid   at Jul 28,2010 10:13am
If her accent wasn't so thick and ugly when she was singing this would probably be improved. Sing in yar own language if you can't speak English!

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jul 28,2010 10:16am
I gotta say I like this! It's catchy.

toggletoggle post by boxxy at Jul 28,2010 10:20am
of course you do.

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Jul 28,2010 10:28am
boxxy said[orig][quote]
this poster saying these things should come as no surprise to anyone who's heard their band. Don't forget suicide dream is female fronted goth-metal.

I don't see why any fan of metal would actively hate what the instruments are doing in this song - the vocals are one thing because she's kind of shrill and it gets annoying - but I don't see why the music would sound so atrocious as to be the Worst Thing Ever, although I can understand if it's not your thing; I know some people only like to listen to faster and/or heavier shit, which is fine, but other than the vocals I don't get what could be so horribly offensive about this song.

toggletoggle post by SacInDartmouth at Jul 28,2010 10:30am
It's more or less the band. Gimmicky music with gimmicky female singer with a gimmicky look. They're like the Ke$ha of metal.

toggletoggle post by narkybark   at Jul 28,2010 12:21pm
i sure do love autotune

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jul 28,2010 1:26pm
I enjoy the fact that I've only heard maybe 1 or 2 of the bands mentioned in this thread.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jul 28,2010 1:47pm
Thought this was about TROUBLE. Am disappointed.

toggletoggle post by Woah!_Shut_It_Down!  at Jul 28,2010 2:42pm edited Jul 28,2010 2:42pm
I was bored of this shit by the 4th upclose shot of the female's obviously Hot Topic dress. I like a lot of mainstream stuff, I'll be the first to admit, but I will NOT stand for anymore of that sleep-inducing D-tuned nonsense for more than 18 seconds. Fuck.

toggletoggle post by Fist at Jul 28,2010 7:07pm
how does this shit get signed? this is some like 14 year old band youd see at the trance buddha back in the day.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jul 29,2010 12:57am
So unremarkable. As entertaining with or without sound.

toggletoggle post by t2daeek  at Jul 29,2010 9:33am
ShadowSD said[orig][quote]

i compare them to lacuna coil because it's fuckin pop goth rock. i compare it to slipknot because they use a lot of that ultra over cooked 90's tribal drum groove.
they go together like lamb and tuna fish.

toggletoggle post by t2daeek  at Jul 29,2010 9:35am
Alx_Casket said[orig][quote]
So unremarkable. As entertaining with or without sound.

yea man. i can't figure out how someone could hear this and be like "whoa, that's my favorite band."

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Molested Multi-Phallic Necrocannibal
[default homepage] [print][7:35:47am Apr 24,2024
load time 0.02898 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]