New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> North Korea threatens a "physical response" To U.S./South Korean massive war exercises by SkinSandwich on Jul 23,2010 8:48pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 23,2010 8:48pm
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/07/2...orth.korea.threat/index.html?hpt=T2

We need to just wipe N. Korea off the map. When they sunk the South Korean battleship that was an act of war and nobody did shit.

Here is some of N. Koreas rants:

"At a regional security conference Friday, North Korea lashed out at the impending exercise.
There will be a physical response against the threat imposed by the United States militarily," North Korea spokesman Ri Tong Il said outside the Association of Southeast Asian Nations meeting in Hanoi, Vietnam".

We will be going to war with these fucks within the next 5 years.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 23,2010 8:53pm
German made torpedo sank ship

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 23,2010 8:56pm
Those pesky U-boats are at it again!

toggletoggle post by Headbanging Man at Jul 23,2010 8:59pm
I'd like to see some sources outside the US government confirm the details of the ship sinking; considering the century plus of deception as a prime tactic in promoting military engagements desired by the military establishment, the executive branch, and the hyper-capitalist elite, I'm not ready to take the Pentagon's word (or the puppet South Koreans' for that matter) on this.

toggletoggle post by Headbanging Man at Jul 23,2010 9:00pm
Headbanging%20Man said[orig][quote]
considering the century plus of deception as a prime tactic in promoting military engagements

That is, USAmerican military engagements. Obviously the tactic predates our now-superficial Republic.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 23,2010 9:12pm
Skinsandwich, you sank my battleship, lol

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 23,2010 9:20pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
Skinsandwich, you sank my battleship, lol

HAHA! I must be tired and did not pick up on that shit when I posted it! Good call! I am going after your cruisers next!

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Jul 24,2010 10:39am
I doubt if we're really going to end up in a war with North Korea in the next five years; I suppose it's possible if they REALLY provoked it, but at this point a lot of Kim Jong Il's saber-rattling is focused around a smooth transition of power to his son. As Kim Jong Il goes, this is actually a unusually steady and rational move, given how erratic he usually acts.

If North Korea falls under the new guy, I call the water slide!

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 24,2010 11:10am
I demand war! It is just wishful thinking. Or is it?

toggletoggle post by mercilessdeath at Jul 24,2010 11:38am
I demand war if you go first,bro...

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][2:26:03am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01798 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]