New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Temnozor- Vedovstvom Fragmentov (2003) appreciation by nekronaut on Jul 23,2010 12:28pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jul 23,2010 12:28pm
I know NSBM isn't most peoples' thing, but it's been a while since I've listened to this album.. so fucking good! Definitely made my commute to work today much more tolerable.

Their use of folk instruments and operatic and raw black metal vocals really set them apart from the majority of NS bands.. They only thing that would make listening to this better is if I understood some Russian, but I think I'll survive.

Haven't listened to their newest album but plan on ordering it soon..

In the meantime here's a blog where you can download the album (and a shitload of others):

http://wotanmituns.blogspot.com/2009/08/temnozor-vedovstvom-fragmentov.html

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at Jul 23,2010 12:30pm
i gave my temnozor cds to keith...i just it but never listened to them...at least not often enough to justify keeping them. Keith has a shirt i think...

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jul 23,2010 12:35pm
Keith and I had a chat about them one night at 212 a while back.. kept forgetting to throw them back on my ipod but never got around to it until last night

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at Jul 23,2010 12:36pm
check out astrophaes

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jul 23,2010 12:41pm edited Jul 23,2010 12:41pm
Listening now.. do like. Surprised I hadn't listened to this before since I love Hate Forest and Lucifugum

Thanks.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at Jul 23,2010 12:58pm
love both that you named...old wainds too

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jul 23,2010 1:12pm
Fuck yes Old Wainds..

Was on a big Seigneur Voland kick last week.. name drop thread feel the hate

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jul 23,2010 3:24pm
I have Folkstorm of Azure Nights...great band. Haven't heard this one. Astrofaes - Those Whose Past Is Immortal is one of the best BM albums.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 23,2010 3:25pm
agreed. that wolf howl during track 1 is one of the best sound additions i've ever heard in a song.

toggletoggle post by mike29 at Jul 23,2010 6:17pm
Been turned on to these guys by Trav(Vaettir vocals). They write great music. Also digging Moloth. Politics or no politics, the music is quality stuff.

toggletoggle post by vaettir  at Jul 23,2010 8:37pm
New album is incredible. Even better than "Horizons"

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Insane Virginal Phallus
[default homepage] [print][10:28:31am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01440 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]