New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> attn: kids who frequent palladium shows (a rant on rttp's behalf) by arilliusbm on Jul 19,2010 2:08pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 2:08pm
Ive been meaning to get this off my chest all weekend.
What a disgrace it was to see the pictures of a duck duck goose game during a metal show. Yes, having fun is great and all, but at a metal show? Watch the bands, listen to the music, discuss music amoungst eachother, but don't play gradeschool shit at a metal show. what is this, gym class?
while it is great to have more metal fans around, there is a time when one should act like one. you guys have destroyed palladium shows since around 2004 and continue to do so.
I think I speak on behalf of the majority of the people that post here (sans boblovesmusic), but get that shit out of metal. The time has come to grow up and respect metals roots, not trample it with laughter and flowers.
GTFO AND DO A RITUAL ABOUT IT.
Responses and rebuttals are welcome, but none of you kids post here- only lurk. Show your faces so we can gladly spit in it.
Thanks.
- aril

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 19,2010 2:10pm
also no pizza eating

toggletoggle post by DreadKill  at Jul 19,2010 2:11pm
duck duck goose at a metal show is pretty stupid

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 19,2010 2:15pm
just join in the game and change it around to "Duck Duck Punch in the Face"

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jul 19,2010 2:15pm
That's just sad. Another reason to not leave the woods.

When I was a kid going to hardcore shows (we're talking early 90s here), any type of this behavior was met with a serious beating. Apparently stupid kids don't receive well-deserved ass-kickings anymore.

toggletoggle post by AlxNLI at Jul 19,2010 2:16pm
Maybe they don't know any better and think they're doing a ritual about it.

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at Jul 19,2010 2:18pm
They were doing it for the lulz.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 19,2010 2:20pm
Archaeon said[orig][quote]
They were doing it all for the Nookie.

toggletoggle post by ducks and geese at Jul 19,2010 2:24pm
we do not endorse this type of behavior, the palladium is not even worthy of being defecated on by so much as a single member of our outstanding fleet of flocks

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at Jul 19,2010 2:24pm
You guys understand that they were doing it to mock a band right? not because they just wanted to play duck duck goose...

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 19,2010 2:25pm
i think Dodgeball would be a more appropriate game for a metal show.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Jul 19,2010 2:26pm
Hahahaha, wow. I've seen some silly stuff and even done a bit myself at shows, but that's just plain retarded. That's just not even funny. What show did you see this at?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 2:26pm
dETHkLOK 4 EvA!!1!

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at Jul 19,2010 2:27pm
When Sonic Syndicate opened for Amon Amarth at the palladium 75% of the floor sat down. I thought that was funny.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 2:28pm
someone post the pic of the linkin---er soilwork fans doing it please.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jul 19,2010 2:28pm
Maybe it's because I never thought I would read anything like this sentence in my life, but I can't stop laughing for some reason:

arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
What a disgrace it was to see the pictures of a duck duck goose game during a metal show.

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at Jul 19,2010 2:30pm

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 2:30pm
grammar could be better but cell phone grammar is good enough.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 19,2010 2:30pm
someone post the pic of the linkin---er soilwork fans doing it please.

Soilwork? That band hasn't recorded anything since The Chainheart Machine, right?

*Keeps telling myself until it becomes true*

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 2:32pm
ugh.

THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 2:36pm

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jul 19,2010 2:41pm
They were unable to backtrace where metal came from, so they got reported to the cyber police.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 2:43pm
haha

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 19,2010 2:43pm
what's this band Mutiny Within all about?

seems like they were disrespecting the band

granted, they don't look like the type of folks who should be an authority on anything.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 2:45pm
BOO the band off stage if they suck. Devil Driver got booed off stage at th palladium once. Not anymore. These kids love that shit.

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at Jul 19,2010 2:46pm
I listened to them after i saw the facebook group, it's not terrible or anything. Gayer version of nevermore.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 19,2010 2:46pm
I guess I actually don't care enough to click that.

But thanks for contributing.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 2:47pm
Beyond this GooseGate incident, the palladium crowds have sucked for years.
Blame dethklock.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 19,2010 2:57pm
Blame dethklock.

I can't remember the last time I went there. Last I can remember was an upstairs Symphony X show where George Clinton was playing downstairs. I felt conflicted.

toggletoggle post by slymoe nli at Jul 19,2010 2:57pm
palladium crowds have always sucked but i think its because they are to
young and they are usually to interested in being "metal" to have fun.

(please support fun)

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Jul 19,2010 2:58pm
BOO the band off stage if they suck. Devil Driver got booed off stage at th palladium once. Not anymore. These kids love that shit.

When'd they get booed offstage?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 3:05pm
brian_dc said[orig][quote]
Blame dethklock.

I can't remember the last time I went there. Last I can remember was an upstairs Symphony X show where George Clinton was playing downstairs. I felt conflicted.

funny, I was listening to pfunk last nite. way better than symphony x.

iamnotme- must have been when they were a newer band. wasn't even that long ago, 2003ish?
I barely go there anymore unless it's bands like morbid angel, etc. I missed the AtG show a few years ago, still mad.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 19,2010 3:06pm
in hindsight, I backed the wrong horse on that night.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 19,2010 3:18pm
[
funny, I was listening to pfunk last nite. way better than symphony x.

QFT

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 19,2010 3:23pm
death to all. join me in my retreat back to the caves and woods and leave these pathetic wretches to themselves. i'll stick to my archaic ways.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jul 19,2010 3:24pm
Those fags have never seen Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park.

toggletoggle post by Rofl at Jul 19,2010 3:28pm
Owned.Owned.Owned.Owned.Owned.Owned.Owned.Owned.Owned.Owned.Owned.Owned.

Im going to go to the next Mutiny within show just so i can shit on these faggets

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jul 19,2010 3:30pm

Maybe these nerdarios got confused -- they once saw a circle pit and mistaked it for duck, duck, goose. So fucking gay.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 19,2010 3:34pm
that's the problem with all youth. they are all soft little bitches. they say 50 is the new 40. just follow that trend, because 20 is definitely the new 10. all youths should be exterminated.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 19,2010 3:43pm
fuck you dudes.. who are you to dictate what we can an can do at shows

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jul 19,2010 3:51pm
the palladium is an all ages venue. maybe these kids figured if they played duck duck goose on the show floor, they could win a chance to hang out on the tour bus and get autographs from the bands.

really though this is the kind of shit i'd expect to see at an alkaline trio show or something. recess games on the show floor is so ironic. everyone knows real mature metal fans stand and stare with their arms folded.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jul 19,2010 3:53pm
Soilwork? That band hasn't recorded anything since The Chainheart Machine, right?
Nope, I don't believe they have.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 3:55pm
it's been all ages for a long time- why is it the metal kids in the last 5 years are the worst?
DETHKLOK!

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 19,2010 3:58pm
Keith Mutiny from Within

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jul 19,2010 4:02pm
Dude, metal has been commercialized for way longer than I've been alive. Kids fucking eat it up, I know I did. This particular show - Augury and Death Angel I would have loved to see, but I don't want anything to do with the other bands. For every good metal band there's 1,000 shitty ones. I wouldn't be surprised if all-ages metal show recess happened last night or 15 years ago.

toggletoggle post by spaldino on phone at Jul 19,2010 4:03pm
Who are we to say that? We pay to get in to these shows too. Probably because we want to see the bands and listen to them play. We don't pay to see a group of talentless faggots try to mock a band that has a lot of talent and that deserves to be on stage. You're trying to troll the wrong band and are doing it all wrong.

Anyone remember Catastrophic? Anyone remember the times they played the palladium? The Immortal/manowar show especially? Biker dudes heckled the fuck out of them to the point where the meathead vocalist snapped and was like "I fucking hate this place!" and raged after every song or so. It was amazing. Duck duck goose? Doesn't do anything but make you look like a giant faggot.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jul 19,2010 4:04pm
^^^ TRUTH!

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 4:14pm
Ark, the overall general outlook and attitude of younger metal fans has changed drastically since I've been going to metal shows... I'm not even old.. We're roughly the same age. I can't imagine being a 50 year old metal head and witnessing this nonsense. commercialized or not, (younger) metal crowds are damn mockery in and of itself these days. It was even different 5 years ago.
I agree with the statement about 1000 bad bands, but at least the crowd was respectable. These kids don't belong at metal shows - they don't understand the unwritten laws of being a metal head. They need to grow up and start acting like real fans, booing, cheering, headbanging, etc. Not this crap. This ain't metal.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jul 19,2010 4:27pm
Meh, no different than a Dragonforce show 6 years ago. Gay bands attract gay people. I agree about recess breaking out at a metal show being extremely lame. I'm skeptical about your perception of younger metal fans being somehow different today (and it's all about perception right) but pop thrash/death/whatever metal becomes more popular you get more random crowds of suburban nerds who break out of the woodwork, and do ridiculous shit at shows with eclectic bills. Like this random jackoff donning corpsepaint.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 4:30pm
I guess the moral of the story is that there is a gaping hole between older metal fans, middle metal fans, and newer metal fans. As the extreme genre progresses and becomes more mainstream, the crowd has been changing. this is as expected. Like I said, I don't care that there's more metal fans; I just hope they don't lose the grasp and/or concept of what metal is, and how it should be withheld. It's a depressing state of affairs, as there is no real answer. There's nothing one can really do about it.
The younger fans need to wake up and smell the napalm, that's all.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jul 19,2010 4:33pm
Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing a nice round of duck duck goose at a Composted show, but that should be obvious.

Cool corpse paint/cargo short combo, bro.

toggletoggle post by AlxNLI at Jul 19,2010 4:34pm
Don't blame age, blame deathcore.

toggletoggle post by mutis   at Jul 19,2010 4:34pm
If shit like this happens when Nåthruyzm plays in MA again, it better be a game of Duck Duck Moose. Just sayin'

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 4:35pm edited Jul 19,2010 4:40pm
I'm just glad when I was 16,18,19, whatever, I never bothered with this nonsense.
Dragonforce 6 years ago is the same. CoB played with Amon Amarth about 6 year ago and it was the same thing too. I don't remember shit like THIS happening.

Mark- Of course. In fact, organize one for the next show.

toggletoggle post by AlxNLI at Jul 19,2010 4:38pm

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jul 19,2010 4:44pm
I'm just glad when I was 16,18,19, whatever, I never bothered with this nonsense.
Dragonforce 6 years ago is the same. CoB played with Amon Amarth about 6 year ago and it was the same thing too. I don't remember shit like THIS happening.

Mark- Of course. In fact, organize one for the next show.

I think our version would be more like "duck duck cockpunch."

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jul 19,2010 4:45pm
Duck, duck...RAPE?

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jul 19,2010 4:46pm
That's Scaphism's version.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 4:47pm
Duck..Duck..ALs STEAK AND CHEESE PUNCH

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jul 19,2010 4:48pm
20" steak and cheese punch.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 19,2010 4:50pm
you cant expect that complaining about the way young metal heads act will fix their behaviour when you make no effort to teach them otherwise.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 4:52pm
there is no answer, as previously stated. What are you going to do, jump on stage and call them out?
Of course the best way would be to start a fight.

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at Jul 19,2010 4:53pm
Only folded arms and gentle dissonant nodding are real.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Jul 19,2010 4:55pm
Dysentary = Duck Duck Benchpress
Hivesmasher = Duck Duck Sock full of broken Jack Daniels glass
IWEIPH = Duck Duck Xanax
Sexcrement = Duck Duck.....

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 19,2010 4:55pm
i'm just saying how can you expect kids to know the "unwritten rules of metal" when then have are so new to the whole thing. when i was that age i learned from older kids and watching Pantera Videos. it is what it is. i dont really think its the kid's faults. they are more or less a product a shallow worthless and mislead generation.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 4:57pm edited Jul 19,2010 4:58pm
FIMs, this was a general complaint- or rather, an analysis at how bad these crowds are now. I figured most would somewhat agree, but the fact remain that this nonsense is getting worse ad worse as each year passes. The metal fanbase are all watered down vaginas now- if you can think of a way to get the message across on a larger scale, be my guest.
Perhaps an album making fun of palladium kids?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 19,2010 4:59pm
lol ya i know waht you mean. i was more or less just discussing the subject rather than arguing. i cant even bring myself to go to an Opeth show any more because of this crap. i dont have any answers for it either really. just put my blinders on now i guess.

toggletoggle post by mutis   at Jul 19,2010 5:01pm
This reminds me of a show that happened in Vermont a few weeks ago. Apparently Dr. Acula offended some kids at a show, and as a result they stood in the center of the mosh pit with their arms folded. Dr. Acula called the crowd a bunch of "straightedge faggots" and gathered 20 random people to jump the kids after the show. Though I guess that's expected from fucking bro-core douchebag music.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 5:04pm
I would somewhat disgree. We were all kids at one point, yes. But a.) metal is different now
b.) there are so many shitty bands (even more than 10-15 years ago)
c.) their generation is quite sad. think of how much tge world has changed in 10 years.

In short, like you said, these kids are a product of shallow generation. There is nothing we can do.
It is a good example of how metal has changed. Want to know? Look at the crowds. I go to shows for music only, and it isn't the same anymore.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jul 19,2010 5:04pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
i'm just saying how can you expect kids to know the "unwritten rules of metal" when then have are so new to the whole thing. when i was that age i learned from older kids and watching Pantera Videos. it is what it is. i dont really think its the kid's faults. they are more or less a product a shallow worthless and mislead generation.

It is the kids' faults. Nobody taught me to be cool, and I am the coolest fucking person I know.

toggletoggle post by ValkyrieScreams  at Jul 19,2010 5:04pm
I'm pretty sure my first metal show at the Palladium was when I was around 16 and I gotta say that I LIKE the fact that the community has grown in popularity and continues to attract big acts to the stage. But at the same time, all these goddamn sheep & peacocks cheapen the experience. They gain a little exposure to some Metallica /Children of Bodom /Cannibal Corpse and a couple other well known bands and then start calling themselves metalheads and start trying to present an easily recognizable image to others in the community. Some of them go on to actually learn what its all about but the majority just take up floor space at shows and enable mediocre bands to gain success over great bands. We all had to start somewhere, its just annoying when they try to put on a front like they're so grim & baddass just to gain acceptance within a genere that never really aimed to be accepted in the first place. Like it for what it is, not just to make a fashion statement.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 5:07pm
^^yupp

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 19,2010 5:09pm
my moral of the story:

21+ local shows FTW. i have more fun at ralphs and obriens shows then anything. i treat the big National Act shows like field trips to the Zoo to see all the strange animals behave in mildly entertaining ways.

toggletoggle post by ValkyrieScreams  at Jul 19,2010 5:19pm
Lmfao @ The Zoo! Like I said... "peacocks and sheep".

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 5:20pm
That was a good analogy FIMS. Star and flag.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jul 19,2010 5:21pm
I've never even been to the Palladium. I gotta agree with FIMS here, I'm glad I spent my younger years at houses, warehouses, and AS220. The bigger places just attract too many peckers who don't care about music all that much.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jul 19,2010 5:22pm
And yes, if I saw a bunch of assholes playing duck duck goose in the middle of the floor, I would charge right through them.

toggletoggle post by Woah!_Shut_It_Down!  at Jul 19,2010 5:27pm
Haven't been to the Palladium yet but I shall make my debut there for Summer Slaughter. With the deathcore acts on the bill, I won't be surprised if I have to knock down some shirtless skinny-jeaned blondies. It's all in good fun.

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at Jul 19,2010 5:30pm
This thread reminds me why I hate metal shows so much.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 5:33pm

because you got jackass dudes like me or yeti who despise certain idiosyncratic things the younger kids do?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 19,2010 5:34pm
kids today... they dont know about the JAZZ MUSIC

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jul 19,2010 5:35pm
Dankill said[orig][quote]
IWEIPH = Duck Duck Xanax

bennyhillifier

Porphyria = Duck Duck Football Riffs

did I do it right?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 5:38pm
kids today... they dont know about the JAZZ MUSIC

miles' davis kind of blue > all metal

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at Jul 19,2010 5:50pm

because you got jackass dudes like me or yeti who despise certain idiosyncratic things the younger kids do?

By no means am I in favor of kids doing stupid bullshit during bands but metal fans just suck. Sorry boiz. Metal shows could be so much more fun if metal heads weren't so stuck up.

in b4 NFG and pink strats.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jul 19,2010 5:54pm
Metal heads are perfectly content with just watching the bands it seems. It's way better than playing duck duck goose, at least it shows they're into the music. But I don't go to shows to stand around with my thumb up my ass... this is why I prefer punk/grind shows.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 5:58pm
I've never met a pop punk fan that ddnt like the smell of their own shit. Just sayin'.

toggletoggle post by Doomkid   at Jul 19,2010 6:01pm edited Jul 19,2010 6:02pm
Every new generation of kids is going to be weird and awkward and do things at show that older people think is odd. Anyone remember tickle pits and such things @ the House of Suffering Succotash and other places in Boston back around 2000?

Metal heads aren't stuck up, they just hate seeing people having fun they don't understand.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jul 19,2010 6:04pm
I'm not the least bit stuck up. I was into NFG while I was in high skool. My 2nd show ever was TGUK at the palladium. I have rarely ever exchanged words with a stuck up douchebag at a metal show. I like the bands I like on a personal level and just have an overall bad attitude towards product vs. art. Metal fans suck is just a wrong statement.

toggletoggle post by Doomkid   at Jul 19,2010 6:06pm
What tour did you see TGUK @ The Palladium?

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jul 19,2010 6:08pm
hmmmmmm not sure but they played with Hot Rod Circuit.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 6:11pm edited Jul 19,2010 6:14pm
Excuuuuuuuuuse me princess?
Analyzing the social changes within metal's community is dumb? Granted this thread and the way I went about it was a half-jest at best, but I think it is a legit topic by every means? Why?
Because metal is something I hold dearly and the younger fans (again, NO problem here) are changing, just as metal is. It is a subculture that is losing its roots and respect. The fact remains that the palladium crowds are full of nitwits; a number that is increasing daily. I don't write or listen to music for anyone else but myself, but as valkyriescreams mentioned, these shows are becoming more of joke, as reflected in the crowd. I guess I will bite my tongue and ignore it.
No one one seems to talk about it, this thread was made for discussion on the changes within the metal fanbase. It's obvious it's not like it was. I don't really care, as long as my favorite type of music isn't destroyed by the sheep.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jul 19,2010 6:12pm
Oh yeah. It was On a Wire. Still really dig "Walking on a Wire". They also played with Superchunk who always rules.

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at Jul 19,2010 6:13pm
arktouros said[orig][quote]
I'm not the least bit stuck up. I was into NFG while I was in high skool. My 2nd show ever was TGUK at the palladium. I have rarely ever exchanged words with a stuck up douchebag at a metal show. I like the bands I like on a personal level and just have an overall bad attitude towards product vs. art. Metal fans suck is just a wrong statement.

I'm making an over generalization by saying metal fans suck. If I meant all of them I'd be saying I suck. Which i do, but whatever.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 6:16pm
I just like coming off as a stuck up douche on this site. It's always fun. Like bloodeyebetty's "attn:aril" thread.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jul 19,2010 6:19pm
It's that stuck up douche attitude on this site that leads to some of the best discussion here.

Assholes > nice people

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jul 19,2010 6:20pm
Archaeon, word.

Aril, what about the general fanbase of the more occult/extreme bands that we enjoy. I feel like it's a metal contest nearly every show I go to, but I'm not quick to judge. I don't feel like I have to prove that metal is my altar, but I swear some of these people do. I like the zoo analogy FIMS made, I feel like every show I go to is a (petting) zoo. Like the dude who almost took you out with a wooden fence. At least he didn't slap you on the head and say "GOOSE" too.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 6:20pm
NFG? Only Blink182 is real.

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at Jul 19,2010 6:24pm edited Jul 19,2010 6:24pm
Blink-182 and NFG don't even sound the same. Just saying. It's like comparing Death and Suffocation. To the untrained ear its the same bullshit.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 6:31pm
Ark, honestly?
I admit, for a few years I held a more "kvlt" stance on black and death metal. I don't really care about anything anymore; I'm extremely open minded with music but a little close minded with the direction metal is going in. As with anything, individualism is what makes people. And yes, lately it really only matters how many patches you have on your jean vest, or how many occult books one has read to the point they consider themselves a real occultist. I think there are too many insecure metalheads- too afraid to admit their guilty pleasures out of fear of losing faux credibility within the metal community. The fact that you mentioned you liked NF. Is a good thing because it shows you're not afraid to mention it.
Most blackmetal fans are always hiding something and can't be true to themselves.
Nothing is worse than people who haven't found their identity yet. I give grant and martins shit but they are in the process of doing so. Many metal/ heavy music people just need to stop being insecure. My 2 cents.

toggletoggle post by slag nli at Jul 19,2010 6:34pm
I like music.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 6:36pm
In short, more people need to meditate, philosophize, and think outside of the box.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jul 19,2010 6:42pm
gotta agree with Grant here...a lot of metal fans seem too cool for school at a lot of shows

I honestly have no idea what these kids did that was wrong...they were having fun, what's wrong with that?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 19,2010 6:43pm
FUN IS RAVIOLIS

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 6:44pm
So you're justifying a duck duck goose game at a metal show?
That's almost as bad as saying clay buchholz is a good pitcher.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jul 19,2010 6:46pm
too afraid to admit their guilty pleasures out of fear of losing faux credibility within the metal community.
Nothing is worse than people who haven't found their identity yet.
I think this is what I was getting at without bothering to type even more, and I also think you answered your own OP question.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 6:46pm
Yep.
Aril'd.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jul 19,2010 6:47pm
/thread ?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 6:49pm
Nope.
Kids are kids, but metal is metal. Must defend metal.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 6:51pm
Eh, fuck it.
/thread

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jul 19,2010 6:52pm
So you're justifying a duck duck goose game at a metal show?
That's almost as bad as saying clay buchholz is a good pitcher.

lol...U CRAZY

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 6:53pm
All hope is lost. I'll remain bitter over metal's evolution for the rest of my life.

toggletoggle post by slag nli at Jul 19,2010 6:55pm
I just took a huge dump, yet again.

toggletoggle post by Doomkid   at Jul 19,2010 6:55pm
All hope is lost. I'll remain bitter over metal's evolution for the rest of my life.

In short, more people need to meditate, philosophize, and think outside of the box.

Aril'd again.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jul 19,2010 6:58pm
I can only hope that in a year's time, all these young impressionable buttdarts will be attending Ipsissimus shows and buying lots of merch, spraypainting shitty pentagrams and upside-down crosses everywhere and committing suicide while wearing our merch.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jul 19,2010 6:59pm
but to answer Aril's question, yes I'm justifying a duck duck goose game at a metal show

I'm willing to bet Mutiny Within got a kick out of it...I wasn't there, so I have no idea, but band members for the most part don't take it all as seriously as the fans do...that's been my experience anyways

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 19,2010 7:00pm
Hey ginger shitface, play that show on August 27th.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 7:01pm
RichHorror said[orig][quote]
Hey ginger shitface

i lol'd

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jul 19,2010 7:02pm
Hey ginger shitface, play that show on August 27th.
we're making sure everyone's around, dicknose....we should know by tomorrow

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 19,2010 7:03pm
I SAID TO DO IT

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jul 19,2010 7:03pm
U AIN'T THE BOSS OF MEEEEEEEEEEEE

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 7:04pm
No one caught the Zelda cartoon reference? All episodes are on hulu. It's awesome.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 19,2010 7:04pm
YOUR FACE IS A HULU

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jul 19,2010 7:04pm
goatcatalyst said[orig][quote]
spraypainting shitty pentagrams and upside-down crosses everywhere and committing suicide while wearing our merch.

Legacy is EVERYTHING.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jul 19,2010 7:05pm
"Hey ginger shitface" was a reference to the Zelda cartoon?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 7:06pm
Excuuuuuuuuuuse me princess.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 7:08pm
I'm getting some shirts pressed.
" GRADESCHOOL GAMES AT METALSHOWS? GTFO POSERS"

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 19,2010 7:09pm
Them niggas ain't 8-bit.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 19,2010 7:10pm
NON-TURN-BASED IRONIC RETRO THRASH JAGOFF LIMPDICK

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jul 19,2010 7:12pm
Excuuuuuuuuuuse me princess.

Hahahaha, I have that on DVD somewhere.

Hopefully that DVD is not still in the south.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 19,2010 7:13pm

toggletoggle post by Doomkid   at Jul 19,2010 7:17pm edited Jul 19,2010 7:18pm
made me think of this awesomeness:

http://thepicardsong.ytmnd.com/

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 19,2010 7:25pm
http://link-wellexcusemeprincess.ytmnd.com/

HAHAHAHAHAHA

toggletoggle post by demondave at Jul 19,2010 7:41pm

It would have been great if the band decided to Rickroll during the duck duck goose game

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 7:53pm

toggletoggle post by Woah!_Shut_It_Down!  at Jul 19,2010 7:55pm
Get high like papa
Mosh like a baked patata

toggletoggle post by 0peth at Jul 19,2010 8:10pm
Guys, you DO realize that people took Soilwork, Death Angel and Swashbuckle all seriously - right? NO ONE did anything like this during there sets.

And even during Augury's set, even though most of the crowd thought it was boring, no one tried any of this shit.

Then you got Mutiny Within - Metalcore with dragonforce influences that got signed to road runners and is touring every other month with relatively good bands.

Who WOULDN'T want to piss the band off? I think we only confused them but still.

toggletoggle post by 0peth at Jul 19,2010 8:12pm
Also, why are you guys all taking this seriously?

Music is about the music, not about the appearance. This is true for ALL music genres, not just metal.

toggletoggle post by Woah!_Shut_It_Down!  at Jul 19,2010 8:19pm
Woah woah wait a second, you mean to tell me Nickleswitch Engage(who I like two or three songs from, hoho) toured with Soilwork, Death Angel, and Swashbuckle? This is more headfuckery than that one time I ate cereal while abusing my methadone treatment.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Jul 19,2010 8:25pm
RustyPS said[orig][quote]
IWEIPH = Duck Duck Xanax

bennyhillifier

did I do it right?
Sure did, Rusty. Good job.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 8:32pm
0peth said[orig][quote]

yea because swashbuckle and its fanbase are AWESOME

toggletoggle post by 0peth at Jul 19,2010 8:34pm
0peth said[orig][quote]

Music is about the music, not about the appearance. This is true for ALL music genres, not just metal.

Good job replying to the point.

Congratulations for proving my childish behavior to mock a shittie band wrong.

Next time when a bad band plays i'm just going to stand there with my arms crossed and a grim expression on my face and be bored out of my skull for 35 minutes and make no impression at all on the band.

Sounds like fun.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 8:43pm
Be a man about it. Simple as that.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 8:47pm
Also, meet me in Chinatown.

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at Jul 19,2010 8:48pm
This opeth person sucks. gtfo of here.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 19,2010 8:49pm
You just told someone who chose Opeth for their username to be a man.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2010 9:09pm

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at Jul 19,2010 9:54pm
This show sounds like it was awful.

toggletoggle post by substitutecreature at Jul 20,2010 1:09am

wtf is john connor doing there on the far right?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 20,2010 1:12am
You just told someone who chose Opeth for their username to be a man.

isnt schiztophrenia fun?

toggletoggle post by randy marsh nli at Jul 20,2010 3:59am
folk/power/prog/melodic dm nerds

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 20,2010 7:16am

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 20,2010 8:01am
substitutecreature said[orig][quote]

wtf is john connor doing there on the far right?

Haha

GET DOWN!!

toggletoggle post by Christpunch at Jul 20,2010 8:05am
seriously guys give us a break we were making fun of a band and trying to make them mad. i don't see what the problem is because it was funny and embarassed the band. i cant believe some people are mad over this wtf is wrong with you

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Jul 20,2010 10:37am
Meh, no different than a Dragonforce show 6 years ago. Gay bands attract gay people. I agree about recess breaking out at a metal show being extremely lame. I'm skeptical about your perception of younger metal fans being somehow different today (and it's all about perception right) but pop thrash/death/whatever metal becomes more popular you get more random crowds of suburban nerds who break out of the woodwork, and do ridiculous shit at shows with eclectic bills. Like this random jackoff donning corpsepaint.

if im not mistaken, i think this is the same kid that was wearing corpse paint at the fucking fear factory show a couple months back. fags will be fags, no matter what show they go to

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 20,2010 10:42am
ya it def is. i wonder if the scaphism sticker is still on the ground.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 20,2010 10:44am
Yea I've seen that corpse paint kid before. He goes to every show wearing corpse paint, regardless of who is playing.
Shame on rev for acknowledging him.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 20,2010 10:45am
beelze v2.0?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 20,2010 10:48am
only clown make up is real

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 20,2010 10:49am
yea haha.. it's almost a bad as that those kids walking around surburbia in corpse paint

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 20,2010 10:53am

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 20,2010 10:54am
eh whatever.. I'm sure you've all seen that pic before.

toggletoggle post by oscarct  at Jul 20,2010 11:19am
goatcatalyst said[orig][quote]
Those fags have never seen Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park.

HAHAHA

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 20,2010 11:39am
Catastrophic suuuuucked.

toggletoggle post by blackout nli at Jul 20,2010 12:10pm
They did? Love that band.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jul 20,2010 12:34pm
Christpunch said[orig][quote]
seriously guys give us a break we were making fun of a band and trying to make them mad. i don't see what the problem is because it was funny and embarassed the band. i cant believe some people are mad over this wtf is wrong with you

Go home, faggot.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 20,2010 12:43pm
Alexecutioner said[orig][quote]

if im not mistaken, i think this is the same kid that was wearing corpse paint at the fucking fear factory show a couple months back. fags will be fags, no matter what show they go to

hahahaha we were ridiculing him heartily. WATAIN RULEZZZ!!!

toggletoggle post by brodown at Jul 20,2010 12:48pm

I don't see the conflict there at all. Parliament FTW

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jul 20,2010 12:52pm
brodown said[orig][quote]

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 20,2010 12:54pm
FLASHLIIIIGHT

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jul 20,2010 12:55pm
who doesn't like getting up on the down stroke?

toggletoggle post by DYA is asdfasdfasdf at Jul 20,2010 12:56pm
a great textfromlastnight I just saw yesterday: "duck, duck, duck, cougar"
b) smash the jig falses with hammers

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 20,2010 1:03pm
brodown said[orig][quote]

yeah, I had bought SymX tickets in advance. Didn't know about the George Clinton show.

Day of, I was all like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at Jul 20,2010 1:04pm
red light - green light during slayer....red rover during during wu tang....freeze tag during yanni

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 20,2010 1:08pm
Hide The Hot Dog during a Burzum sho...oh wait, nevermind

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 20,2010 1:08pm
hide and seek during destroyer 666 anyone?

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 20,2010 1:12pm
Don't Break The Ice during Nile.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jul 20,2010 1:19pm
Red Rover during 1349?

...or would that just be misconstrued as a wimpy Wall of Death?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 20,2010 1:20pm
Official Game of Scaphism shows. Highly encouraged

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 20,2010 1:20pm
CROSSFIYAHHH!

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 20,2010 1:20pm
Red rover? I forgot how to play that game. Shite.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at Jul 20,2010 1:26pm
capture the flag during panzerbastard...flashlight tag during immortal...hop scotch during kenny chesny

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jul 20,2010 1:27pm

toggletoggle post by ValkyrieScreams  at Jul 20,2010 1:55pm
aril- red rover: two teams stand on opposite sides of the yard and lock arms w/ their teammates to form a chain/wall. they take turns calling out someone from the oppsite team to try to break through the chain. if the kid fails, they become part of that team... continues until one team has absorbed all the other players.
despite being the only girl on my street, i used to destroy everyone in red rover! we didn't really have yards in my neighborhood- we had driveways/ front steps/ back steps.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 20,2010 2:09pm
hahahaha thanks. I just had a flashback to third grade. that could totally be confused with the wall of death! Red Rover at Ralph's.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at Jul 20,2010 2:11pm
marco polo during michael bolton

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 20,2010 2:13pm
they should just build a playground and a sandbox at the palladium.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jul 20,2010 2:23pm
There was actually a wall of death at that Dragonforce show...it was the best part.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 20,2010 2:27pm
best and most dangerous pit I've been in was slayer about 10 years ago. not sure if anyone remembers this but some dude snuck a sawed off golf club in and was swinging it around. if I'm not mistaken, a few people went to the hospital

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jul 20,2010 2:29pm
best and most dangerous pit I've been in was slayer about 10 years ago. not sure if anyone remembers this but some dude snuck a sawed off golf club in and was swinging it around. if I'm not mistaken, a few people went to the hospital
now THAT'S fucking stupid

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at Jul 20,2010 2:29pm
Only at slayer.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 20,2010 2:32pm

Did Sick Of It All open this show and was it at Lupos? (heh, Lupos)

If so I was there and the SOIA fag singer got bent out of shape like Axl Rose. it was humorous. That place was packed that night. It was hot, sweaty and complete raviolis.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 20,2010 2:38pm
honestly, I think i remember that too. This show was at the palladium, can't rmember the other bands playing.
my company writes lupos insurance, they just got slammed! Oops, I didn't say that.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 20,2010 2:41pm
Remember when Amon Amarth played in PVD?

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at Jul 20,2010 2:44pm
saw slayer at lupos in 98 and one dude jumped off the balcony and got hospitalized...i saw amon amarth at the met with revenge and behemoth...it wasnt voilent though.

toggletoggle post by Doomkid   at Jul 20,2010 2:52pm edited Jul 20,2010 2:53pm
some dude snuck a sawed off golf club in and was swinging it around. if I'm not mistaken, a few people went to the hospital

That's just fucking stupid, the guy should get raped.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jul 20,2010 2:54pm
The Channel had some excellent violent shows. Just about the entire place was full of people punching each other in the face. Very nice.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 20,2010 2:56pm
hahaha @ jumping off the balcony. I think I remember people doing that. Idiots.. At least people aren't doing that at the palladium

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 20,2010 3:00pm
There was actually a wall of death at that Dragonforce show...it was the best part.

my buddy participated in a wall of death at the airport after Wacken last year. have the video somewhere.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 20,2010 3:08pm
What the fuck was the name of the venue near the the tower records store? It had an attic type place backstage where all the bands partied. Mind went blank.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 20,2010 3:08pm

Yes, I was there as well. I think 9 people showed up?

I dig the Amarth.

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Jul 20,2010 3:09pm
yea haha.. it's almost a bad as that those kids walking around surburbia in corpse paint

Haha, yea. When I went to go see Immortal last march in New York there were two kids wearing corpse paint, but they were sitting up in the balcony for the whole fucking show

toggletoggle post by Doomkid   at Jul 20,2010 3:10pm
What the fuck was the name of the venue near the the tower records store? It had an attic type place backstage where all the bands partied. Mind went blank.

You mean in Worcester? There was a place in Cambridge for a while meeting that description also, called the Advocate I believe.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 20,2010 3:10pm
SkinSandwich said[orig][quote]

Yes, I was there as well. I think 9 people showed up?

I dig the Amarth.

jealous. I used to dig Amon Amarth way more back then and remember not being able to go to that show.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 20,2010 3:18pm edited Jul 20,2010 3:19pm
nope, definitely not Worcester.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jul 20,2010 3:20pm
it's so sad to see those young up-and-cumming faggots wearing "soilwork" shirts... or at least it's sad to me, there first two (Steelbath/chainheart) were awesome. Then they realized how much they like the feeling of balls resting on there chins.

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Jul 20,2010 3:20pm
hahaha @ jumping off the balcony. I think I remember people doing that. Idiots.. At least people aren't doing that at the palladium

thats only cuz they would always block off the first few rows on the balcony otherwise im sure someone would do it

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 20,2010 3:21pm
i saw the Sandman from ECW jump off the balcony. that was rad.

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Jul 20,2010 3:24pm
i saw the Sandman from ECW jump off the balcony. that was rad.

haha, fucking awesome

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 20,2010 3:25pm
ouchdrummer said[orig][quote]
it's so sad to see those young up-and-cumming faggots wearing "soilwork" shirts... or at least it's sad to me, there first two (Steelbath/chainheart) were awesome. Then they realized how much they like the feeling of balls resting on there chins.

true. They need new stuff like millionflame. I listened to one or two songs off one of their newer albums and almost puked.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 20,2010 3:27pm
wait a second, dontthese kids know you're not supposed to wear the shirt of the band playing the show??

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at Jul 20,2010 3:28pm
Unless it's a super rare shirt. The it's cool.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 20,2010 3:36pm
I met the big aryans at the show. Pretty mellow dudes.

toggletoggle post by Christpunch at Jul 20,2010 3:39pm
tough guys why don't you all come down to the next show here and show us how to be real fans...fags

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at Jul 20,2010 3:41pm
I'll meet you in chinatown. FAGGOT.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 20,2010 3:42pm
YOU'RE THE FAGGOT, FAGGOT

toggletoggle post by Christpunch at Jul 20,2010 3:50pm
chinatown? im talking about worcester fag. everyone at the show was having fun..that's all that matters. none of the trash in this thread matters.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 20,2010 3:57pm
sigh

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jul 20,2010 3:57pm
Christpunch said[orig][quote]
tough guys why don't you all come down to the next show here and show us how to be real fans...fags

Don't be so sensitive. If you were having fun, why would you care what people are saying on the interwebs? Just remember: It doesn't matter what you're doing, if you're having a good time, then someone on the internet is making fun of you for doing it. Get over it already, stop letting people you don't know or care about make you mad.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 20,2010 3:58pm
but just know that your fun is wrong

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 20,2010 3:58pm
j/k

sorta

toggletoggle post by BSV at Jul 21,2010 2:09am
ONLY 4 CORNERS IS REAL

INDOOR RECESS IST KRIEG

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Jul 21,2010 5:42am edited Jul 21,2010 5:43am
kids these days dress up in corpse paint in suburbia..really? that's fucking weird. didn't know shit like that existed these days.

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Jul 21,2010 6:02am edited Jul 21,2010 6:03am
AndrewBastard said[orig][quote]
red light - green light during slayer....red rover during during wu tang....freeze tag during yanni

red rover during flat brim deathcore

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jul 21,2010 10:16am
someone needs to bring a tennis ball to the next show so you can play suicide

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 21,2010 10:26am
it'd have to be a black metal band. THat way there'd be a whole new meaning to "suicidal blackmetal"

*crickets*

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at Jul 21,2010 11:34am
We should buy about 30 Game Boys, 15 carts each of Pokemon Red and Blue and sit down and show each other our Pokemans during a Saint to Sinner show.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 21,2010 11:54am
wait a second, dontthese kids know you're not supposed to wear the shirt of the band playing the show??

dont be THAT GUY.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 21,2010 11:55am
someone needs to bring a tennis ball to the next show so you can play suicide

only suicide with a raquetball is real. get that pussy tennis ball shit outta here.

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at Jul 21,2010 11:57am
sneak in sawed off Mylec hockey sticks and get a game of floor hockey going.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 21,2010 12:11pm
Only hopskotch to slam is real.

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at Jul 21,2010 12:17pm
Any games are false, only child labor on a hastily erected power loom in the middle of the Palladium is real.

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at Jul 21,2010 12:20pm
READ KATHERINE PATERSON'S LYDDIE OR YOU ARE A PUSSY

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 21,2010 12:24pm
I would love to see the palladium turn into indiana jones and the temple of doom. At least they'd be surrounded by Hindu statues and lava.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 21,2010 12:26pm
I want to sit in the middle of a pit and play against arilliusbm in a game of Battleship. BRING IT ON!!!

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at Jul 21,2010 12:31pm
SET THE HIGH SCORE AT PHARAOH, BUILD PYRAMIDS IN THE PALLADIUM

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 21,2010 12:38pm
battleship? undefeated hockomock league champion 1997 right here. Bring it on

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 21,2010 12:42pm
I'm sorry arilliusbm, seriously...

That I would whip your ass in a game of Battleship and Sorry!!

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 21,2010 12:46pm
haha well that league doesn't exist but I did play it on yahoo back in the day.
Sorry? Seriously? Who the fuck plays sorry?

toggletoggle post by boxxy at Jul 21,2010 1:01pm
sorry sucked. candyland, ftw.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jul 21,2010 1:05pm
GUESS WHO OR GTFO

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 21,2010 1:08pm
I know Sorry sucks haha. It was just part of my dumb ass joke.
Damn it you should petition Yahoo to have it put back up mang!!!! then you and I will battle on the high seas!

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 21,2010 1:16pm
it's gone on yahoo??

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 21,2010 1:45pm
I confused your post, haha. It is still up then I assume.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 21,2010 1:56pm
It is beyond me why this damn thread has over 2000 views.

toggletoggle post by mutis   at Jul 21,2010 1:59pm
It's beyond me how this thread has nearly 250 replies but there's only like 4 or 5 people who post in it.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 21,2010 2:02pm
Waiting for the padawan metal kids to come back.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 21,2010 2:10pm

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Jul 21,2010 2:16pm
bobnomaamrooney said[orig][quote]
We should buy about 30 Game Boys, 15 carts each of Pokemon Red and Blue and sit down and show each other our Pokemans during a Saint to Sinner show.

FUCK BLUE VERSION

toggletoggle post by Doomkid   at Jul 21,2010 2:38pm
I would love to see the palladium turn into indiana jones and the temple of doom. At least they'd be surrounded by Hindu statues and lava.

Want to start a band based on Legends of the Hidden Temple? EVERY show could be like that.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jul 21,2010 2:39pm
Doomkid said[orig][quote]

Want to start a band based on Legends of the Hidden Temple? EVERY show could be like that.

FOR THE FUCKING WIN

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 21,2010 2:41pm
Old Mac!

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 21,2010 2:42pm
Blue barracudas and Silver monkeys ALWAYS won.

toggletoggle post by Rofl at Jul 21,2010 2:58pm

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 21,2010 3:00pm
Link didn't work

toggletoggle post by Doomkid   at Jul 21,2010 3:13pm
1 friend in common: Wren.

Of course.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 21,2010 3:18pm
hahahahahaha anyone else want to troll this kid with me?

toggletoggle post by Doomkid   at Jul 21,2010 3:23pm

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 21,2010 3:23pm
eh one more fan to come to shows and buy merch.

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Jul 21,2010 3:24pm
Hes not only got the whole family of chucky dolls, hes got the same pic of them posted 7 times! Haha.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 21,2010 3:25pm edited Jul 21,2010 3:28pm
eh one more fan to come to shows and buy merch.

true, but with corpse paint? give me a fucking break. unless this kids films are incredible, he doesn't deserve anything positive said to him.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 21,2010 3:30pm
honestly i dont give a fuck what people say or do or wear anymore. i consider anyone i dont know to be a jackass loser until they prove to me otherwise.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 21,2010 3:34pm
hahahahahaha anyone else want to troll this kid with me?

Harrass the shit out of him with weird battleship competitions. Call him out!

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 21,2010 3:37pm edited Jul 21,2010 3:42pm
honestly i dont give a fuck what people say or do or wear anymore. i consider anyone i dont know to be a jackass loser until they prove to me otherwise.

same here... 99.9% of the time.
Something doesn't sit right with me about a kid wearing corpse paint at a fear factory show. that automatically makes him a jackass loser in my book.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 21,2010 3:45pm
lol i cant argue against that.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 21,2010 3:51pm
hey, not to be a douchebag but come on... that's just plain idiotic. I'm sure the kid is okay or whatever, but anyone who appreciates black metal should know a.) not to wear corpse paint at shows
b.) especially non blackmetal shows
c.) you look like a fool in doing so.
Hopefully the kid learns some day. Might as well point it out to him.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 21,2010 3:53pm
take him on as an apprentice and show him the ways of the rituals.

toggletoggle post by narkybark   at Jul 21,2010 3:57pm
this thread is silly but I approve of the phrase "padawan metal kids"

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 21,2010 3:58pm
Wait, he has blackmetal and korn next to eachother in the music section on facebook. CANNOT COMPUTE - SYSTEM OVERLOAD

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jul 21,2010 4:07pm
Doomkid said[orig][quote]

FOR THE FUCKING WIN

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Jul 21,2010 5:59pm
i can't believe this person exists.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 22,2010 10:39am
Old Mac!

OLD MAC???!!! hahahahahahahahaha

OLMEC

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jul 22,2010 10:45am
thread tl;dr

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 22,2010 10:47am
Wasn't his name a pun on tge Olmecs? He was a giant stone head, much like what the Olmecs made.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 22,2010 10:48am
no it was actually Olmec, based on the same history.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 22,2010 10:49am
I could have sworn they named him Old Mac as a joke.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 22,2010 10:52am
It's olmec, you're right.
Hopefully he was voiced by a black dude; there's a growing belief that the Olmec heads are of African males.

toggletoggle post by Doomkid   at Jul 22,2010 11:32am
pseudosciencelol

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 22,2010 11:35am
Wouldn't doubt it, but won't disclude anything when we have limited information.

toggletoggle post by Doomkid   at Jul 22,2010 11:36am
Dammit Aril, be more confrontational. This thread MUST end up being an Ancient Aliens thread.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 22,2010 11:41am
ancient...aliens?
80% of the stuff they said is completely ludacris. But i love the fact they question many theories which haven't been proven. Puma Punku stumps everybody.

toggletoggle post by 0peth at Jul 22,2010 11:15pm
Is it true the duck duck goose thing happened AGAIN at the grammecy theater in NY? I need someone to confirm this for me. Hahahaha

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 22,2010 11:25pm

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 23,2010 2:40am
I'm gonna run AD&D at the next Anal Cunt show, who's in?

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at Jul 23,2010 2:44am
I'm pretty sure thats the kind of kid that shoots up their school.

toggletoggle post by Snli at Jul 23,2010 3:11am
Who cares what people do at shows. They paid to get in just like you did. Are you there to analyze the crowd or enjoy the show? I personally go to enjoy a show. If you don't like what others are doing, ignore them or leave.

toggletoggle post by quintessence_nli at Jul 23,2010 3:30am
All of this happy horseshit is why im glad I never go to shows anymore. Anyone who thinks everyone should do whatever they like and be friends like a bunch of dirty hippies shouldn't be at a metal show anyway. But I guess thats obviously all changing. Next we can all play h acky sack and have a fucking drum circle.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 23,2010 8:07am
Snli said[orig][quote]
Who cares what people do at shows. They paid to get in just like you did. Are you there to analyze the crowd or enjoy the show? I personally go to enjoy a show. If you don't like what others are doing, ignore them or leave.

just stating the obvious that the metal crowd is changing and they no longer are what they used to be. as stated above in the maze of this thread, I go for music, but it's a problem when I find myself not enjoying the show as much because a bunch of metal padawan twerps are acting like it's 3rd grade recess. Metal needs to have a conservative approach before it loses all its values.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jul 23,2010 8:42am
quintessence_nli said[orig][quote]
All of this happy horseshit is why im glad I never go to shows anymore. Anyone who thinks everyone should do whatever they like and be friends like a bunch of dirty hippies shouldn't be at a metal show anyway. But I guess thats obviously all changing. Next we can all play h acky sack and have a fucking drum circle.
no one said anything about everyone having to be friends...but it makes no sense to me to let what other people in the crowd are doing effect your enjoyment of a show

unless a person is verbally or physically attacking you, then what's the big deal?

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Jul 23,2010 8:45am
Snli said[orig][quote]
Who cares what people do at shows. They paid to get in just like you did. Are you there to analyze the crowd or enjoy the show? I personally go to enjoy a show.

But how are you gonna enjoy the show on stage when a bunch of asshole kids are runnin around in circles drawing everyones attention to them? That sounds like a whole other show to watch, not one thats worth the actual cost of admision.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 23,2010 8:50am edited Jul 23,2010 9:00am
To put it bluntly: 21+ (or even 18+ in some cases) shows are much more enjoyable because the crowd is there for the music, not facebook fanboy groups and recess. The palladium shows 10 years ago- all ages and less crap. It is really in the past 5-7 years that all this crap at the all age metal shows started, not sure why. It's always better when respectablebands like morbid angel play there because the fan base consists of people who are mature and understand metal. no padawan metal kid plz.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jul 23,2010 9:49am
Exactly. How can you enjoy a show when you are surrounded by rampant faggotry? Kids should be killed.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 23,2010 10:04am
Even when I was younger and went to all ages shows I knew not to act like a moron like these kids. Which leads to the question, what is the reasoning behind the upheaval of the traditional metal crowd as replaced by these kind of crowds? Over exposure of metal as it gains popularity? File sharing? Dethklok? I'd assume it's all of the above, and also given the fact that most popular metal bands today are utter crap.
I understand most don't care or agree with me on this, but the fact remains that metal has changed and there is no going back - it's as reflected in the all ages crowds.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jul 23,2010 10:15am
It's lack of fear. When I was a young kid going to shows, I knew enough to not act like a retard or get beaten senseless. Now everything has been turned into a gay, safe environment and the fear does not exist among these grommets (most of whom have probably never thrown or taken a punch in their short lives).

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 23,2010 10:16am
Only typing multiple paragraphs and expressing opinion on blog rttp is real.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 23,2010 10:21am
So you're saying they're a little "too" comfortable at these shows?
Let's start a metal jihad- an organized terrorist organization that strikes fear in padawan kids.
All we need is a name and a few dozen members

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jul 23,2010 10:33am edited Jul 23,2010 10:33am
Doesn't work anymore. 10-20 years ago, someone could catch a beating and life would go on. Now, their parents would hire a super-jew lawyer and you would do time -- even for the most benign beating.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 23,2010 10:39am edited Jul 23,2010 10:40am
you guys nailed it in the last 5 posts. I think allowing the people in a crowd to ruin the show for you is dumb, but i mean in regards to something stupid like shirts or age alone. there are people i've talked to that get all up-in-arms about the younger crowds, even when they aren't doing anything. but shit like this is different. when we were younger, metal was a discovery, and if you wanted to learn more, you had to research it, and find like-minded people at shows. if you acted like a faggot at shows, you got your ass kicked. now any cock can download anything, buy a brand new Municipal Waste shirt on Ebay and parade around like they own the scene. there is no accountability, they stand on the shoulders of geniuses and then turn around in piss in their faces.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 23,2010 10:40am
don't worry, I've got lupos, great scott, and a few others covered. No worries. No palladium though. :(

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 23,2010 10:41am
i used to really hate metal elitism, it bugged the shit out of me. it still would if the metal world hadn't become a festering wasteland of charlatans.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 23,2010 10:50am edited Jul 23,2010 10:52am
Exactly. Most would think metal elitism is idiotic, but like you said, this is different.
They're giving us a reason to be concerned. It's not that I feel we're any better because we're older and know more about metal and music; but rather, it is a nonsensical charade of fatuous and incongruous shenanigans that is trampling the very values on which this music stands for. off with their heads.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 23,2010 10:51am
lol @ metal jihad.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at Jul 23,2010 10:56am
four square during megadeth?

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at Jul 23,2010 10:57am
tether ball during entombed?

shoots and ladders during barbara streisand?

mousetrap during jameroquai?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 23,2010 10:58am
shoots and ladders during barbara streisand?

hahahaha

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at Jul 23,2010 10:58am
run down during three six mafia

toggletoggle post by 0peth at Jul 23,2010 12:20pm
Battleship during Alestorm.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 23,2010 12:24pm edited Jul 23,2010 12:24pm
Please tell me youre not a fan of alestorm.

toggletoggle post by 0peth at Jul 23,2010 12:25pm
No, Alestorm suck cock.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at Jul 23,2010 12:31pm
double dutch during brooks and dunn

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 23,2010 12:37pm
DVDA during Tegan and Sara

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 23,2010 12:37pm
hot hands during high on fire

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at Jul 23,2010 1:00pm
one potato two potato during bel biv davoe

toggletoggle post by Doomkid   at Jul 23,2010 1:13pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
DVDA with Tegan and Sara

Fix'd.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jul 23,2010 1:16pm
skipping rocks during flotsam & jetsam

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at Jul 23,2010 1:25pm
pink the tail on the donkey during green jelly

toggletoggle post by happy horse manure at Jul 23,2010 2:22pm

you're very effeminate. the act is not working.

toggletoggle post by Slag at Jul 23,2010 2:46pm
Auto erotic Asphyxiation during Autechre.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 23,2010 2:47pm
fapfapfap

toggletoggle post by 0peth at Jul 23,2010 2:55pm
Spin the bottle during sonata arctica.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jul 23,2010 4:59pm
Russian Roulette during every band.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 23,2010 5:03pm
landin on cocks all day

toggletoggle post by quintessence_nli at Jul 23,2010 6:03pm
[QUOTE="happy%20horse%20manure:1108089

Seems the only one acting is the anonymous pussy. Thanks for the insite.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jul 23,2010 10:47pm
if kids actually go to shows they can play duck duck goose as much as their gay little hearts desire

toggletoggle post by Doomkid nli at Jul 24,2010 11:47am

Well, you could always just go kill yourself.

toggletoggle post by james joyce at Jul 24,2010 12:48pm
IWEIPH = Duck Duck Xanax

bennyhillifier

did I do it right?

SICOPHANTIC. -4

toggletoggle post by CYBER GRAMMAR POLICE at Jul 24,2010 10:03pm
[QUOTE="happy%20horse%20manure:1108089

Seems the only one acting is the anonymous pussy. Thanks for the insite.

THAT'S "INSIGHT" YOU DUN GOOFED UP FAGGOT.

toggletoggle post by quintessence_nli at Jul 24,2010 10:38pm
oh shit not that.

toggletoggle post by HatredIsForever at Jul 27,2010 4:52pm
So any of you guys seeing mutiny within any time soon with GOOD bands?

And do any of you actually have the balls to start shit with said duck duck goosers if you do?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 27,2010 5:08pm
Perhaps if you logged in and it really matters that much to you- yes, I'm sure we'd have all the balls in the world to call you padawans out. only bumping this thread with attempts at sounding like a tough guy is is real.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 27,2010 5:11pm
Lesson be learned - tone down the silliness and enjoy the music. END OF DISCUSSION. FROM HER FATHER

toggletoggle post by Umass at Jul 27,2010 11:40pm
Woah Jim. Duck duck goose? I jerk off to that!

toggletoggle post by SacInDartmouth at Jul 28,2010 9:58am
Here's a tip. Next time you see kids playing duck duck goose at a show and don't like it, start a mosh pit and kick them in the face.

toggletoggle post by boxxy at Jul 28,2010 10:13am
SacInDartmouth said[orig][quote]
Here's a tip. Next time you see kids playing duck duck goose at a show and don't like it, start a mosh pit and kick them in the face.

Now THAT'S what i'm talking about. I almost never condone hitting people, ALMOST never.. although i truly believe that anyone in the middle of the floor at a metal show should KNOW that they're right where the action happens.. and ESPECIALLY if they're doing something like play "duck duck goose." I hate to sound old and lame, but back in my day, if you did something like sit down in what SHOULD be the pit, then you were basically taunting everyone around you saying that the possibility of them "dancing" doesn't concern you in the least...

and that would be the justification for booting them in the face. Which by the way, people here WOULD do. People on this site punch EACH OTHER in the face at shows, and we're friends for fuck'sake. These lil' bitches have GOTS to know that as soon as they show up at a real show, and taunt the band, and anyone who would otherwise be dancing by siting and playing games in the would be PIT, then they should watch their assholes.

toggletoggle post by SacInDartmouth at Jul 28,2010 10:36am
It shows exactly what's been going south for metal lately, and that's the lack of respect of what it's actually about. It's about individuality and an artistic expression of aggression, not some vessel for you to look cool. Duck duck goose is even disrespectful at a country show. This reminds me of a conversation a friend of mine had with someone and how that person thought they were "scene royalty" or something along those lines. No, you've been going to shows for a year and need to understand that metal has been around since before you were born.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 28,2010 11:18am
I haven't been to the palladium in nearly two years but will keep an eye out for these shenanigans next time I'm there. Metal is srs business.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jul 28,2010 3:40pm
did you say "scene royalty"? i've never even heard that term. The closest thing i've heard to it was "super crucial scene dude".... which in fact was an insult.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Oct 25,2011 9:11am
After further photographic analysis of this tragic crime, a few culprits have been identified and shall be dealt with accordingly.
Some of these culprits frequent all ages shows.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 25,2011 10:33am
I give it to lucy, she gives me some pussy and that's all I need til the end of the week.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 25,2011 10:38am
SEND THEM ALL TO SPAG'S!!!

toggletoggle post by Mark_R at Oct 25,2011 11:42am
That kid in the corpsepaint was at Gwar

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Oct 25,2011 11:53am
fuck that kid, all hail SPAG

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Oct 25,2011 4:49pm
Mark_R said[orig][quote]
That kid in the corpsepaint was at Gwar

YEAH. FUCK THAT KID.

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at Oct 25,2011 4:51pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
SEND THEM ALL TO SPAG'S!!!

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Oct 25,2011 4:54pm
SEND THEM ALL TO A SCAPHISM SHOW.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS should be working at Oct 25,2011 4:58pm
nekronaut said[orig][quote]
SEND THEM ALL TO A NACHZEHRER SHOW.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Oct 25,2011 5:01pm
i forgot i ever even posted in the thread until I started reading it just now....then i LOL'd at 2 of my own comments:

pin the tail on the donkey during green jelly

one potato two potato during bel biv davoe

now I will add to it for later LOLz

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Oct 25,2011 5:04pm
wall ball during 4 non blonds

flashlight tag during crosby stills nash and young

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 25,2011 5:07pm
RustyPS%20should%20be%20working said[orig][quote]
SEND THEM ALL TO A SCAPHISM/NACHZEHRER SHOW.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS should be working at Oct 25,2011 5:09pm
RustyPS%20should%20be%20working said[orig][quote]
SEND THEM ALL TO A SCAPHISM/NACHZEHRER SHOW.

OOO OOO OOO CAN THE CRIP FEARZ PLAY TOO?!?!?!

I WANNA PLAY DA DUCK DUCK GOOSE

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 25,2011 5:11pm edited Oct 25,2011 5:12pm
only if you change the band name to Crippling Beard

toggletoggle post by RustyPS should be working at Oct 25,2011 5:13pm
DONE!

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 25,2011 5:17pm
Crippling Frank Beard

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Oct 25,2011 5:21pm
they should just build a playground and a sandbox at the palladium.

TRUTH

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 25,2011 5:22pm
Free scabies with advanced ticket purchase

toggletoggle post by Ancient_Master  at Oct 25,2011 5:26pm
Tonka trucks during Twiztid

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 25,2011 5:26pm
Ancient_Master said[orig][quote]
beating juggalos with Tonka trucks during Twiztid

toggletoggle post by ducky boy at Oct 25,2011 5:52pm
big deal they were making fun of the band that was playing by playing duck duck goose instead of moshing. i remember tough guy hardcore kids playing leap frog and just sitting/laying down on the floor when shitty bands would play back at the espresso bar 15 years before this. band sucks. kids got their point across. deal with it.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 25,2011 5:53pm
NO U

toggletoggle post by ducky boy at Oct 25,2011 5:56pm
I'll anal rape you with a chainsaw. Write a song about it, oh wait.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 25,2011 5:58pm
:-*

toggletoggle post by RustyPS should be working at Oct 25,2011 5:59pm
GET A ROOM, YOU TWO

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 25,2011 5:59pm

toggletoggle post by tits flavored ice cream sundae at Oct 25,2011 6:11pm
dUck DucK gOOse is A rAciSt gaMe daTinG baCk to THE FUCKING MIDDDLE AGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! uSeD To sUPporT thE iDeA thAt gEeSe aRe in SomE wYA SUPERIOR TO FUCKING GOD DFAMN FAGGOT CUNTWHORE DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iT waS fiRst plAyeD at thE siGnING of thE MagmA CartA on TOp of AN actIve VoLCanO iN BelGiuM beCaUse suRFs feLT THEY WERE FUCKI NG MISREPRESENTED BY THEIR FUCKING DEMOCRATIC GOD DAMN SHIT BLENDER IN A COCK GOVERNMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anD Wanted To Demonstrate To The Feudal Lords Of The Times That If You Lived In A World WherE alL oThER spECieS weRE reMOved fRom THE GOD DAMN CUNTING DISNEY WORLD GENE POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thEn thE NatuRal ORdEr woUlD be THAt th BUboniC plAguE WoulD GivVem BotH Ducks AnD GeeSe a FAir F IghTinG cHancE thOUgh They May Falter in tHe PReseNce of COckRoaChes.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Oct 25,2011 7:00pm
Howard Johnson is right!

toggletoggle post by Doomkidd at Jan 30,2012 9:05am
How bout some leap frog then? Later we can take off our facepaint together and play connect 4

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Mar 11,2012 1:43pm
Monkey bars chicken during Goatwhore

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 11,2012 1:51pm
this thread is LOL

toggletoggle post by IllinoisEnemaBradness at Mar 11,2012 2:54pm
rock paper scissor HAMMER SMASHED FACE WINS

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Mar 11,2012 2:58pm
Thread needs more

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Uh at Mar 11,2012 4:41pm
ITT: Supporting proof of my theory that the entire new england metal scene and this board is completely a figment of aril's imagination, including me.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 11,2012 4:56pm
?

toggletoggle post by ThrilliVanilli at Mar 11,2012 6:58pm
respectablebands like morbid angel.

Hahahahahahahaha

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][3:53:10am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.14699 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]