New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> so im gonna fight this guy by theres_no_i_in_fuck_you on Apr 30,2004 2:21pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by theres_no_i_in_fuck_you  at Apr 30,2004 2:21pm
yeah theres this really dumb kid who has been talking a whole lot of shit on some of my friends and today hes going to fight one of them. Now before i continue let me paint a vivid picture for you, this kid wheres gay nike armbands around his forearms, and "cool" belt buckles from hot topic, and get this: he plays tennis! man am i gonna whale on this idiot. this brings me to my question. should i kill him by blunt force, slit his throat, or just beat the living shit out of him and call it a day?

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 30,2004 2:25pm
and anyone here gives a shit?

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Apr 30,2004 2:37pm
i'd say torture him, that's the best feeling in the world
when your enemy is scream for you to stop

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Apr 30,2004 2:43pm
theres_no_i_in_fuck_you said:
yeah theres this really dumb kid who has been talking a whole lot of shit on some of my friends and today hes going to fight one of them. Now before i continue let me paint a vivid picture for you, this kid wheres gay nike armbands around his forearms, and "cool" belt buckles from hot topic, and get this: he plays tennis! man am i gonna whale on this idiot. this brings me to my question. should i kill him by blunt force, slit his throat, or just beat the living shit out of him and call it a day?

WOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!11 you sure are one awesome cool kid. i wish i was as cool as you...

wail*

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Apr 30,2004 2:45pm edited Apr 30,2004 2:46pm
I say let him be. From the way you discribed him, him being HIM is punishment enough.

toggletoggle post by JellyFish at Apr 30,2004 2:47pm
Let your friend fight him if its his fight.

toggletoggle post by mark-   at Apr 30,2004 2:48pm
worst topic iv seen on here by far

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Apr 30,2004 2:52pm
If this Hot Topic kid poses no challenge to you, you are welcome to come and start a fight with me. just let me know about 10 minute before so i can put on the shirt and wrist bands i bought from Hot Topic.

toggletoggle post by morkul  at Apr 30,2004 3:04pm
This just shows this kids true age and ignorance. If you're going to fight, you don't talk about it you just do it.

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Apr 30,2004 3:19pm
i bet you get your hair pulled

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Apr 30,2004 3:20pm
Fighting in general is retarded. Why do people feel the need to fight each other over verbal arguments. Eather ignore them or respond with words not a fist to the face.

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Apr 30,2004 3:23pm
i vote for this fight... because i bet they fight like bitches...

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Apr 30,2004 3:23pm
i just want this idiot to get his ass kicked

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Apr 30,2004 3:39pm
i'll vote for that too

toggletoggle post by morkul  at Apr 30,2004 3:46pm
swamplorddvm said:
Fighting in general is retarded. Why do people feel the need to fight each other over verbal arguments. Eather ignore them or respond with words not a fist to the face.

Ok well it sounds as if you've never been a fight and if you have you have only lost. Sometimes fighting is necessary. Not always but it may be the only way to prove a point or to get someone to leave you alone or to show someone you are not to be fucked with.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Apr 30,2004 4:03pm
do kids still fight anymore?! i haven't seen one or have been one in ages, now a days it's all "homey" whites kids just walking around yelling at each other
and hot topic kids fighting?! i thought they were too much of a torn artist to do anything

toggletoggle post by morkul  at Apr 30,2004 4:17pm
hahahahahahahahaha....

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Apr 30,2004 4:20pm
i shop at hot topic sometimes.

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Apr 30,2004 4:22pm
i'll fight all of you

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Apr 30,2004 4:22pm
except Spalding

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Apr 30,2004 4:24pm
CHALLENGE!

toggletoggle post by morkul  at Apr 30,2004 4:24pm
TheGreatSpaldino said:
i shop at hot topic sometimes.

Yeah but what kinda stuff are you getting? Your not shopping there cause everyone else is. It's probaly cause you saw something kinda cool and wanted to pick it up. Most of these kids these days don't even no why they are in there, and that is pathetic. They can't discover their own personality's so they go with someone else's.

toggletoggle post by morkul  at Apr 30,2004 4:26pm
dread_104 said:
i'll fight all of you

Ain't goin to happen pipsquick. So why don't you run on home before the street lights come on and your parent's start to worry about you.

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Apr 30,2004 4:27pm
i go to hot topic for 2 reasons:
1- to talk to a friend of mine that works there
2-to watch young goth teenies try on thongs

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Apr 30,2004 4:29pm
i buy random wristband things and cool old school metal shirts... like my black sabbath shirt. also they have some cool pirate-esque stuff.

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Apr 30,2004 4:32pm
hey morkul- i thought we were all making sarcastic comments on how gay this thread/fighting are. obviously it's hard to tell the context on a message board, but seriously, namecalling? you just made yourself sound like the guy who started this thread.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Apr 30,2004 4:32pm
i got a gift certificate for that place from my mother on christmas, and i still haven't used it, i can't find anything good in there ahahah

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Apr 30,2004 4:34pm
dude... they have bad ass iron maiden, black sabbath, metallica, ratt, motley crue, simpsons, family guy, hello kitty shirts and shit in there

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Apr 30,2004 4:36pm
i got MORKUL a cool old school metallica shirt from there sometime last year... besides that, i don't think i've really bought anything from there in a while...

toggletoggle post by morkul  at Apr 30,2004 4:38pm
dread_104 said:
hey morkul- i thought we were all making sarcastic comments on how gay this thread/fighting are. obviously it's hard to tell the context on a message board, but seriously, namecalling? you just made yourself sound like the guy who started this thread.

It's all in good fun, don't be so sensitive it's Friday. Besides it's hard to interpret voice on the internet.

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Apr 30,2004 4:39pm
it's friday, so let's all beat eachother up 'cos we need a good fight

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Apr 30,2004 4:41pm
i gotcha bro. we cool.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Apr 30,2004 4:55pm
TheGreatSpaldino said:
dude... they have bad ass iron maiden, black sabbath, metallica, ratt, motley crue, simpsons, family guy, hello kitty shirts and shit in there

my hot topic doesn't have that stuff
all we got is good charllet

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Apr 30,2004 5:03pm
i remember when i first saw good charlotte stuff... i thought it was a barnd of clothing... someone cleared it up for me shortly after that... i still wish it was a brand of clothing instead... that might make it suck less.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Apr 30,2004 6:00pm
theres_no_i_in_fuck_you said:

you have to realize dipshit that although most of us fuck around big time on this board and what-not, the majority of us (or at least i think so) do have a sense of maturity, something you are lacking big time. like someone said before, you don't tell everyone you're gonna fight someone, you just go and do it. and who gives a shit what he wears and what he does??? you sound like you're 14 fuckin years old. grow up man!!!

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Apr 30,2004 6:09pm
nah...kick his ass anyway, then brag to us about it. I wanna know what happened. and I wanna indian leg wrestle Spalding with no pants on.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Apr 30,2004 6:53pm
wow... im flattered ;)

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Apr 30,2004 7:04pm
it would look like 4 hams 'moshing'...lol.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Apr 30,2004 7:05pm
o_O

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Apr 30,2004 7:06pm
my thighs are the size of my best friend, hahaha

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Apr 30,2004 7:17pm
1. i think this kis is about 14
2. i don't wanna hear about powerkok and spaldino doing naughty things...

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Apr 30,2004 7:39pm
i know u dont, you want to actually see it dont you?!

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Apr 30,2004 7:52pm
well... maybe if rev could take pictures....

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Apr 30,2004 7:57pm
"If we all turn gay then the future won't exist and then they can't take our joarrrrrrrrrrbs!!!"

toggletoggle post by morkul  at Apr 30,2004 8:03pm
They took our jobs!hahahahahahahhaaha....

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Apr 30,2004 8:10pm
we watched that one last night. it made me giggle!

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Apr 30,2004 10:42pm
morkul said:
swamplorddvm said:

Ok well it sounds as if you've never been a fight and if you have you have only lost. Sometimes fighting is necessary. Not always but it may be the only way to prove a point or to get someone to leave you alone or to show someone you are not to be fucked with.

Well... yes, once and yes. and yes it sometimes is the only way to shut someone up. But it wont proove any point unless you are arguing about who the better fighter. If I had to fight I would but Fighting should be a last resort.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at May 1,2004 12:26am
swamplorddvm said:

Well... yes, once and yes. and yes it sometimes is the only way to shut someone up. But it wont proove any point unless you are arguing about who the better fighter. If I had to fight I would but Fighting should be a last resort.

but they took our jarbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Blackened Intestinal Reign
[default homepage] [print][9:32:21am Apr 16,2024
load time 0.02079 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]