New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> if you were to read an interview with one of the following bands... by succubus on Apr 29,2004 9:54am
Add To All Your Pages!
if you were to read an interview with one of the following bands... - usless poll
1Burnt By the Sun
2Pig Destroyer
3Soilent Green
no vote

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 29,2004 9:54am
which would you prefer?

toggletoggle post by davyp at Apr 29,2004 10:07am
i would love to read an interview with them.... infact i just re-re-discovered there two albums last night.... one of those cds you put in your book for a while and then relize you owned it, and then you listen and its the best thing youv'e heard in a long time.... it was like a re-birth for me... go Soilent Green YEEEEEAAAAAAA (yelled like a gay man)

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 29,2004 10:11am
thanks!
feel free to post questions you want answered =)

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Apr 29,2004 10:12am
Ask Soilent Green their opinion on the rise of metal into the mainstream with bands like Shadows Fall, Killswitch Engage, and Cradle of Filth, etc.., and how they seem that effecting their status as more of an underground band.

toggletoggle post by sitroMmuidOeD  at Apr 29,2004 10:20am
Joe/NotCommon said:
Ask Soilent Green their opinion on the rise of metal into the mainstream with bands like Shadows Fall, Killswitch Engage, and Cradle of Filth, etc.., and how they seem that effecting their status as more of an underground band.

I was going to get Josh to ask Morbid Angel that. Ah well.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Apr 29,2004 10:20am
I think with morbid angel is has had a direct impact because of their tour with Pantera.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 29,2004 10:22am
soilent green is great.

toggletoggle post by sitroMmuidOeD  at Apr 29,2004 10:22am
I first heard about Soilent Green though Rolling Stone magazine of all places. That was the last good thing RS ever did.

toggletoggle post by attendmyrequiem @ school at Apr 29,2004 10:24am
I don't know. I sorta want to hear whats up with the new Pig Destroyer. That song on the new contaminated CD sounds like today is the day.

toggletoggle post by sitroMmuidOeD  at Apr 29,2004 10:33am
AMR, where at school are you? I'm in the library. Weee school.

toggletoggle post by attendmyrequiem @ school at Apr 29,2004 10:34am
in in the student lounge. do you go to Ai?

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 29,2004 10:36am
i remember me going into the wrong computer lab there...heh
all Mac's and i was trying to get online and i couldn't...then i found out..you COULDN'T get online and i found another computer room

toggletoggle post by sitroMmuidOeD  at Apr 29,2004 10:36am
Yeah, I'm DeOdiumMortis, we talked a little before. This is my stupid 'at school' log in name.

toggletoggle post by sitroMmuidOeD  at Apr 29,2004 10:37am
succubus said:
i remember me going into the wrong computer lab there...heh
all Mac's and i was trying to get online and i couldn't...then i found out..you COULDN'T get online and i found another computer room

That's the goddamn MIDI lab, the only computer room that isn't online. Pretty stupid.

toggletoggle post by attendmyrequiem @ school at Apr 29,2004 10:38am
the MIDI lab also has the worst computers. they seem to crash every five seconds especially when using protools.

oh what's up man. the name was mike right?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 29,2004 10:40am
Pig Destroyer...
that would be the weirdest interview.. I might actually read it then.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 29,2004 10:47am
wow, YOU read an interview...

toggletoggle post by attendmyrequiem @ school at Apr 29,2004 10:48am
it should be a Scott Hull interview. get some PD and ANb shit.

toggletoggle post by sitroMmuidOeD  at Apr 29,2004 10:49am
attendmyrequiem @ school said:
the MIDI lab also has the worst computers. they seem to crash every five seconds especially when using protools.

oh what's up man. the name was mike right?

Yup, that'd be me.
I only ran PT in that room once but I didn't have any problems with it. I generally stuck to the M-Box Mac lab for all my PT projects. I should upload my Berzerker resplice some time.

toggletoggle post by attendmyrequiem @ school at Apr 29,2004 10:52am
That's where I go now. But when I have to go to the midi lab for class and do inclass projects i have PT crash at least once per class.

toggletoggle post by sitroMmuidOeD  at Apr 29,2004 10:53am
They should quaranteen that room and do us all a favor.

toggletoggle post by davyp at Apr 29,2004 10:53am
i want to know what were Soilent greens influences were, they just have such and extreem sothern sound to them and want to know what influenced that sound......

toggletoggle post by attendmyrequiem @ school at Apr 29,2004 10:55am
Yes, why did i have to finish my final in half an hour? im going to be on this message board all day now

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Apr 29,2004 10:57am
I went to AI new england, john lay is my hero.

toggletoggle post by sitroMmuidOeD  at Apr 29,2004 11:03am
John Lay is awesome.

Lynyrd Skynyrd is awesome.

toggletoggle post by moran   at Apr 29,2004 12:19pm
Soilent Green, and ask them about this:
Report: Ex-SOILENT GREEN Bassist Killed By Partner After Restaurant Spat - Apr. 28, 2004

Joe Darby of The Times-Picayune is reporting that former SOILENT GREEN bassist Scott Williams (a.k.a. James Scott Williams) was shot to death by his companion late Monday (April 26) after an argument at a restaurant. Williams' companion, Tracey Terry, then turned the gun on himself.

About 11:50 p.m., Terry shot Williams in the head with a .38 caliber revolver, then killed himself, said Col. Robert Garner of the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office. The men had moved in with Williams' mother in the 600 block of Bannerwood Drive about two months ago, neighbors said.

Williams' mother, Pat Williams, heard a loud noise then saw her 38-year-old son bleeding from the head, Garner said. When deputies arrived at the home minutes later, they found Terry, 40, with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest.

Neighbor Rachael Jackson said the men had dinner with two other men Monday night. Those men told her Tuesday morning that Terry left the restaurant angry because Williams had been talking to another person.

The two other men later brought Williams home and the shooting happened shortly afterward, Jackson said.

Thats some weird shit. And ask them when Goatwhore is going back on tour.

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Apr 29,2004 4:16pm
i just wanna know when the fuck the new p.d. is coming out for christs sake... and if there will ever be another live ANb set, cause i'm a fucktard and i missed the first ever at metalfest last year

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 29,2004 9:43pm
thanks!

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Apr 29,2004 10:18pm
moran said:
Soilent Green, and ask them about this:
Report: Ex-SOILENT GREEN Bassist Killed By Partner After Restaurant Spat - Apr. 28, 2004

Joe Darby of The Times-Picayune is reporting that former SOILENT GREEN bassist Scott Williams (a.k.a. James Scott Williams) was shot to death by his companion late Monday (April 26) after an argument at a restaurant. Williams' companion, Tracey Terry, then turned the gun on himself.

About 11:50 p.m., Terry shot Williams in the head with a .38 caliber revolver, then killed himself, said Col. Robert Garner of the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office. The men had moved in with Williams' mother in the 600 block of Bannerwood Drive about two months ago, neighbors said.

Williams' mother, Pat Williams, heard a loud noise then saw her 38-year-old son bleeding from the head, Garner said. When deputies arrived at the home minutes later, they found Terry, 40, with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest.

Neighbor Rachael Jackson said the men had dinner with two other men Monday night. Those men told her Tuesday morning that Terry left the restaurant angry because Williams had been talking to another person.

The two other men later brought Williams home and the shooting happened shortly afterward, Jackson said.

Thats some weird shit. And ask them when Goatwhore is going back on tour.

i was thinking carina should ask them what they thought of this.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 30,2004 7:37am
well i said i'd tried to do some, but no promises...
it's going to be a tight schedule

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][8:08:21pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.02624 secs/13 queries]
[search][refresh page]