New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Empyrium - "Where at Night the Wood Grouse Plays" APREEEEEEEEEEEESH by Spaldino on Apr 27,2010 8:54pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Spaldino at Apr 27,2010 8:54pm
IM DRUNK. THIS ALBUM CONTINUES TO RAPE. SIMPLY PERFECT. UR GHEY

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jun 1,2011 11:48am
http://shop.prophecy.de/

Quoted from newsletter:
Artist of the week (01.–06.06.2011): Empyrium

Empyrium have a special place among Prophecy's roster not only because of the fact that they are the first-ever band released by Prophecy. Especially in the formative years of the label, the project by Markus Stock a.k.a. Ulf Theodor Schwadorf has characterised Prophecy's profile like no other band, and 15 years on still ranks as the label's most successful group.

With their first two albums "A Wintersunset..." (1996) and "Songs Of Moors And Misty Fields" (1997), Empyrium set standards in romantic and lyrical Dark Metal. Their two later masterpieces "Where At Night The Wood Grouse Plays" (1999) and "Weiland" (2002) are considered today as early reference works of nature-related acoustic music. In 2010, after years of silence, Empyrium made a formidable return with the new song 'The Days Before The Fall' featured on the compilation "Whom The Moon A Nightsong Sings," and very soon, they are going to perform their debut concert (on June 11th at the Wave Gotik Treffen) – something that many of their fans have been longing for 15 years, ever since the release of their debut album.

All this is reason enough for us to proclaim Empyrium as the first artist of the week of Prophecy's anniversary year. Up to and including June 6th, you can order all Empyrium products at the Prophecy online-shop at reduced prices:
Order now: All CD albums for only 9.99 Euros instead of 14.99 Euros
Order now: T-shirts for only 12.99 Euros instead of 15.99 Euros
Order now: "Logo" girlie shirt for only 14.99 Euros instead of 17.99 Euros
Order now: "Melancholy" hooded sweater for only 24.99 Euros instead of 27.99 Euros

All of these prices already contain word-wide shipping! So, if there still are any gaps in your Empyrium collection, you should order now.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jun 1,2011 11:58am
Hyping up this new release, are they? New track on compilation sounded awesome. One of my favorite bands; at least when they had metal guitars. Other stuff is good, but no ulver.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jun 1,2011 12:02pm
What new release? The one track on the 2010 comp is old news, all they have coming up is their show in leipzig.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jun 1,2011 12:22pm
They announced last year they were going to release a new album.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jun 1,2011 12:27pm
Oh cool, news to me.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 1,2011 12:33pm
I'd rather just go grouse hunting.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jun 1,2011 12:47pm
I'd prefer to observe the wood grouse's nocturnal devilries.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 1,2011 1:28pm
EMPERIUM EMPERIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUM

toggletoggle post by Spaldino on Phone at Jun 1,2011 3:15pm
IM NOT DRUNK. THIS ALBUM (and band) STILL RAPES. UR STILL GHEY.

toggletoggle post by MikeOv at Jun 1,2011 3:58pm
I think Weiland is a better album but still appreesh'd

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Howling Clandestine Arch
[default homepage] [print][3:45:42am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.01657 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]