New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Wal-Mart may lose billions in damages in lawsuit by MillenialKingdom on Apr 27,2010 10:34am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Apr 27,2010 10:34am edited Apr 27,2010 10:34am

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Apr 27,2010 10:35am

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 27,2010 10:36am

toggletoggle post by TrueBostonBlackMetal at Apr 27,2010 10:39am
that's cuz walmart is Christian and Christians suck. Jesus totally needs to be raped on a daily basis. anyone that follows the way of Christ is a moron. I mean millenialkingdom, that sounds like a Christian name. go take ur personal Jesus and shove it up marts cunt, faggot

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Apr 27,2010 10:44am
Don't put penises in your bum bum.

toggletoggle post by ARKTOUROS at Apr 27,2010 10:49am
Sweet. Take Wal-Mart down, give the womyns their money, so that they can buy more SHIT at WAL-MART.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Apr 27,2010 10:58am
poor walmart. pffft.

toggletoggle post by Arrowhead NLI NLI for real at Apr 27,2010 11:37am
Cheap stuff for sale 24 hours a day is far more important to me than women's rights ever were. I'm rootin for Wally World on this one.

toggletoggle post by TheRidersofDoom  at Apr 27,2010 12:06pm
Wal-mart mus burn, they want to blast the hills and tear down the forests and pollute the drinking water of my old city...fuck them

burn the wal-mart, burn the lowes!

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Apr 27,2010 12:08pm
they just built a fuckin Walmart City down the road from me. they better have booze and guns with giant smiley faces on them.

toggletoggle post by TheRidersofDoom  at Apr 27,2010 12:35pm
They want to build a lowes on highland ave five minutes from a home depot in salem on the Lynn line. If they build the lowes you will be able to see it from the pru in boston... it's on a high hill. this will also cause run off into spring pond which supplies water to peabody...

You think in this day and age planners and the city would understand this, I hope this kills salem's small businesses if they let it happen so they can watch their tourism (their only big industry) die off and the city turn into what Lynn was ten years ago

who blows up hills, tears down woods, fills in vernal pools and swamps so they can have another home improvement store and a bigger wal-mart?

fucking morons

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Apr 27,2010 12:39pm
All the horrible things Walmart has done to this world and it takes a sexual harassment suit to finally stick it to them. This world is stupid.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 27,2010 12:49pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
they just built a fuckin Walmart City down the road from me. they better have booze and guns with giant smiley faces on them.

there are talks of putting one in Worcester. i have no idea where though.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Apr 27,2010 12:57pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]

Giant Wal-Mart superstructure, creating "Neo-Worcester" and the subterranean undercity of "Old Worcester."

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Apr 27,2010 1:02pm
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]
Yeti said[orig][quote]

Giant Wal-Mart superstructure, creating "Neo-Worcester" and the subterranean undercity of "Old Worcester."

It will be the perfect metropolis until AVALANCHE blows up the Worcester Common Outlets.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Apr 27,2010 1:10pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]

Off of Greenwood St. and 146, near that fire that happened a couple weeks ago. I have to see "Exit#11 Walmart Way" everytime I drive into Worcester now. Gay.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 27,2010 1:16pm
WALMART WAY??? lets burn it down. see i know about that one, but isn't that technically Millbury? i heard another place in Worcester.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Apr 27,2010 1:19pm edited Apr 27,2010 1:20pm
you'r thinking of Worse-mart

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 27,2010 1:20pm
Darkwormart

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Apr 27,2010 1:29pm
RITUAL-MART

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Apr 27,2010 1:33pm
ya know, I'm not one to preach about "evil corporations" and whatnot, but they are the worst of the worst when it comes to shady backdoor deals and screwing over other companies and employees...so I'm rooting for these women to win and hoping this is the beginning of the end for Wal-Mart

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Apr 27,2010 1:47pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
Darkwormart

You can totally buy bulk leather, nails and blood at rock-bottom rates. I'll be the first to admit, though, our greeters are not the friendliest in the business.

toggletoggle post by TheRidersofDoom  at Apr 27,2010 1:56pm
Wal-mart is an attempt at homogenizing and making the world one culture, fuck that jazz. I hate the loss of uniqueness to states and cities, soon to be nations and then soon to be cultures. Corporations and the government want a gray race without any custom. taboo, or culture in order to sell them anything and lots of it.

Think about it, drive down any commercial district in any city and it looks exactttlllyy the same. Plus, Gpa goes out of business and has to close shop.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Apr 27,2010 2:00pm
This was on PBS newshour last night, and i'm totally behind the women. (haha) From the facts that i heard, it's pretty cut and dry. I guess women make up almsot 2/3rds of their work force, and they've gotten less than 1/3rd the promotions throughout the company. It should also be said that wal-mart has kept some of the most comprehensive discipline/work records of it's employees services. It is said that these documents also clearly show that men who underperformed women, and who even had severe disciplinary action taken against them, got jobs over the more deserving women.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Apr 27,2010 2:03pm
They have a hatchet wound between their legs. They don't deserve a promotion.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Apr 27,2010 3:35pm
If Wal-Mart loses billons of dollars, they'll make it back in like, two weeks tops.

toggletoggle post by The_Rooster  at Apr 27,2010 4:00pm
The Chinese economy will never recover.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Apr 27,2010 4:01pm
TheRidersofDoom said[orig][quote]
Wal-mart is an attempt at homogenizing and making the world one culture, fuck that jazz. I hate the loss of uniqueness to states and cities, soon to be nations and then soon to be cultures.

Unique cities and states were doomed since Columbus landed in search for profit dude. Anything worth preserving is dead, buried, protected, or in a museum. The Worcester factory and soon-to-be cultural center that just burned down next to the new Wal-Mart is a powerful symbol. If Wal-Mart burns, it changes nothing, the next megastore is already here.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Apr 27,2010 4:03pm
thanks for the encouraging statement

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Apr 27,2010 4:06pm
I try to be as cheerfully depressing as possible.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Apr 27,2010 4:15pm
Living in the future sucks.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Apr 27,2010 4:16pm
I want my goddamn Nuke and my flying car.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Apr 27,2010 4:24pm
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]
Living in the future sucks.
Haha, I swear this is worse than any imaginary dystopian future because I can't even look out my window and not feel deceived. The Chevy down the road I'm looking at is built with planned obsolescence. The struggle in Blade Runner was more obvious than this.

toggletoggle post by TheRidersofDoom  at Apr 28,2010 11:36am
this world is also geared for families, families with no cultural heritage or love of history or nature. that way they can consume more without thinking about the costs of their consumption

did you know individuals can be sued for trying to bring to the light the evils of a company, remember when Oprah was sued by the Texas meat association for telling people not to buy beef anymore because they allowed the whole mad cow disease thing to happen? She was sued for millions (but won) for loss of sales by the cattle company.

This is the reason why I think we will never see a big screen documentary on Wal-Mart or any one company, because they will just sue them. But if you try to make a documentary decrying the organizations as a whole you will be black marked and called a communist.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Apr 29,2010 1:21pm
The_Rooster said[orig][quote]
The Chinese economy will never recover.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][11:02:46pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.01551 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]