New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Slayer/Megadeth Epic Tour Update!!! by LPCustom on Apr 25,2010 10:46pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Apr 25,2010 10:46pm
I was going through MassConcerts and had the poster saved on my computer and saw that they changed it - but when I actually took a closer look, it says Slayer will be playing "Seasons In The Abyss" front to back and more, and Megadeth will be playing "Rust In Peace" front to back and more!! Holy fuck - my two favorite albums by those bands! Felt totally F-jobbed when Megadeth went out on that tour and played Rust In Peace and was only semi-excited for this (after the cancelation, haven't listened to the bands in a long while, just wanted to see Slayer at least once in my life, etc etc) until now!

The fucking countdown now begins. Hopefully Testament gets in on this shit too man!!

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Apr 25,2010 10:54pm
I definitely just wrote this like a 12-year old girl, but I was excited.

toggletoggle post by blessed offal at Apr 25,2010 10:55pm
cool tour update, bro.

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Apr 25,2010 11:01pm
blessed%20offal said[orig][quote]
cool tour update, bro.

Cool band, bro. Farting into the microphone in dropped tunings whilst apes fight over a Hot Topic gift card will catch on one day - I'm sure!

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Apr 25,2010 11:15pm
I actually tune up to fart. Breakin the mold, brah.

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Apr 25,2010 11:17pm
If you tune up to fart you have the clap.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Apr 25,2010 11:21pm
It's OK - I had a vasectomy so I can do double anals.

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Apr 25,2010 11:23pm
Cool vasectomy story, bro. But I didn't ask about you and the Revs sex life.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Apr 25,2010 11:27pm
Listen here, Epiphone Les Paul Studio...

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Apr 25,2010 11:30pm
Listen here, goat-New Found Glory album.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Apr 25,2010 11:32pm
Below the belt!!!

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Apr 25,2010 11:35pm
I'm not proud.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Apr 25,2010 11:42pm
Neither is she.

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Apr 25,2010 11:46pm
Well you've certainly out-faggoted my reference cause I can not compute.

toggletoggle post by blessed offal at Apr 26,2010 12:40am
goatcatalyst said[orig][quote]
Neither is she.

lets leave TLC out of this, or she might find out and burn your house down.

toggletoggle post by slarchetype of most foul blasphemy at Apr 26,2010 4:06am
LPCustom said[orig][quote]
cool tour update, bro.

Cool band, bro. Farting into the microphone in dropped tunings whilst apes fight over a Hot Topic gift card will catch on one day - I'm sure!

WOW SHIT JUST GOT REALZ

(actually, apes farting into microphones whilst strumming dropped tuned guitars with hot topic gift cards caught on a while ago, we're just copying the masters, but feel free to keep shit talking bromeo, sorry we cant all be george benson)

toggletoggle post by NuclearWinter at Apr 26,2010 9:02am
Brutal Fartcore.

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Apr 26,2010 10:23am
slarchetype%20of%20most%20foul%20blasphemy said[orig][quote]
cool tour update, bro.

WOW SHIT JUST GOT REALZ

(actually, apes farting into microphones whilst strumming dropped tuned guitars with hot topic gift cards caught on a while ago, we're just copying the masters, but feel free to keep shit talking bromeo, sorry we cant all be george benson)

Superb comeback - I thought they banned these type of sites on High School computers now'days but I can clearly see they don't. But - glad we're on the same page that you generally suck at life, Howie Mandel. And I too am sorry you can't be George Benson!

8=D~~

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Apr 26,2010 10:26am
already got tix for this since its rescheduled from the last time. psyched

toggletoggle post by ark at Apr 26,2010 10:28am
so WHEN IS THIS.

toggletoggle post by slarchetype of most foul blasphemy at Apr 26,2010 2:42pm
Superb comeback - I thought they banned these type of sites on High School computers now'days but I can clearly see they don't. But - glad we're on the same page that you generally suck at life, Howie Mandel. And I too am sorry you can't be George Benson!

8=D~~

While i agree with you that Howie Mandel sucks at life, (post-bobby's world anyhow) i dont think even HE would get this butthurt at one of his threads getting "cool story bro'd"
also, i get it that i have the maturity of a highschool student, but im still trying to figure out how apes and hot topic gift cards factor into all of this...

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Apr 26,2010 2:46pm
ark said[orig][quote]
so WHEN IS THIS.

August 14th i believe

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Apr 26,2010 2:52pm
slarchetype%20of%20most%20foul%20blasphemy said[orig][quote]

8=D~~

While i agree with you that Howie Mandel sucks at life, (post-bobby's world anyhow) i dont think even HE would get this butthurt at one of his threads getting "cool story bro'd"
also, i get it that i have the maturity of a highschool student, but im still trying to figure out how apes and hot topic gift cards factor into all of this...

Haha. I'm really not butt-hurt, thanks. Just being a douche basically. I already said before that I wrote this like a 12-year old girl out of excitement. And apes/Hot Topic gift cards factor into this in regards to your band as I said before. Sounds like your band is the ones with the anus' of pain-us.

toggletoggle post by blessed offal at Apr 27,2010 6:12pm
everyone SHUT UP IM ON THE PHONEEEEEEEEE

toggletoggle post by foghorn   at Apr 27,2010 11:49pm
According to the email I got it's at the Tsongas Arena in Boston. Fucking tards.

toggletoggle post by foghorn   at Apr 27,2010 11:50pm
And Testament is playing too.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][9:59:35pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.02016 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]