New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Kill retarded texting teens by SkinSandwich on Apr 25,2010 1:02pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Apr 25,2010 1:02pm
My brother was riding his motorcycle yesterday and was struck by some 19 year old cunt texting. She did not even hit the brakes. My brother broke 3 vertabrae in his back and had 22 staples in his head. He is going to sue her obviously. I never understood texting to begin with, but to do it while driving is beyond idiotic, and I cannot fathom any reason to do so while driving. I fucking hate stupid cunts.

toggletoggle post by tomx nli at Apr 25,2010 1:33pm
well on the bright side, your brother's alive. its gonna be a loooong road to recovery, but i'm sure that girl will be paying for it all and then some.

toggletoggle post by Doomkid   at Apr 25,2010 1:44pm
Studies show:

Texting while driving = drunk driving

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Apr 25,2010 1:46pm

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Apr 25,2010 1:48pm
Yeah, I am grateful for his survival, but bitter that dumb young cunts never using a brian cell unless it has to do with giving terrible head. This fucks my brother over as he is going to miss work for a long time. He also had 9 job interviews lined up for a 2nd job and now he is sitting at home sending e-mails to his prospective new employers saying he cannot make it in now.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Apr 25,2010 3:00pm
Irony of this is, SkinSandwich posted that from his phone, while driving.

I KEED, I KEED

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 26,2010 7:39am
i've been walking everywhere for quite a few years now, and the scariest thing i face is texting drivers. i watch everyone's faces and more often than not i see them looking down, or at night i see the bluish glow illuminating their face. fuck you for being so vain that you can't wait for a safe moment to respond to your gay friends about their latest Facebook picture updates. i hope you die in a fiery wreck.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Apr 26,2010 8:16am
I can never understand texting, period. To do it while driving is fucking dumb and selfish. maybe I am old fucking fashioned but if I need to communicate with someone i pick up the phone! i find it easier to actually talk to someone then to type it on my damn phone. it makes no sense to me. BTW my brother called his lawyer about this, but on top of that he called a motorcycle lawyer as well so this little whore is going to get financially raped. The slag was driving her mothers' Jeep when she hit my brother so he is going after the parents too.

toggletoggle post by Slag NLI at Apr 26,2010 8:17am
Stupid slags.

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Apr 26,2010 8:48am
SkinSandwich said[orig][quote]
I can never understand texting, period. To do it while driving is fucking dumb and selfish. maybe I am old fucking fashioned but if I need to communicate with someone i pick up the phone! i find it easier to actually talk to someone then to type it on my damn phone.

Damn right. I have never sent or received a text and I refuse to learn, fuck texting, more than one button hit per letter is an inefficient joke of a system.

If you don't have five seconds to read my e-mail or online post, I'm not about to press fifty thousand buttons to send you a twenty word message - and if one more dipshit texts my home phone wondering why I didn't get it...

Apparently, I'm in a minority about this, especially at my age. On the other hand - I don't give a flying fuck - I'd rather be out of touch with a current technology than a cunt who plows down motorcyclists.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Apr 26,2010 4:24pm
Texting while driving is a pretty terrible idea, especially if you have one of those phones with a keyboard, but as far as texting in general goes, sometimes you just might not have a lot to say to a person but want to shoot out a quick message when you're bored in public waiting for something. It comes in handy any time I have a bit of downtime at my job and would rather do something other than creepily stare into space.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Apr 26,2010 5:06pm
ive done this once in a while but i usually do it while there are no cars around me or im at a stop light

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Apr 26,2010 5:07pm
when i see people driving on the highway in traffic texting it pisses me off

toggletoggle post by randymarshers at Apr 26,2010 5:09pm
we all need to become bluetooth

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at Apr 26,2010 7:15pm
Hope it wasn't in Massachusetts. If the broad has car insurance the most he gets is $20K unless she has more coverage. Can't sue the driver directly in this shitty state unless they are uninsured.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Apr 26,2010 7:20pm
Actually he lives in Townsend right on the border and he was a few miles up in NH when it happened.

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at Apr 26,2010 7:29pm
Fucking A! I got fucked over in 2007 when some asshole hit me and I haven't worked since. $20K for a lifetime of wages.

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Apr 26,2010 7:30pm
randymarshers said[orig][quote]

I have one.

toggletoggle post by punk potenza at Apr 27,2010 3:58pm
i ride a bike/ walk every where and its scary seeing so many fuckin iddiots looking DOWN while driving. this is why i dont drive cause everyone on the road is a class A retard! i got hit on my bike going down manton ave in providence on time by an asain lady talking on her cell phone. i agree txting quick messages to friends whom ever is fine but ounce again give technology to people andf they abuse it over and over and over. i hope you borther gets well fast and as painless as possible and he should take that stupid bitch to the cleaners and her parents too!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 27,2010 4:31pm
M
MillenialKingdom said[orig][quote]

I have one.
military issued implant?

toggletoggle post by The_Rooster  at Apr 27,2010 4:54pm
This thread makes me angry.

I wish your brother a full and speedy recovery.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Apr 27,2010 5:08pm
Thanks for the well wishes folks. I appreciate it. I should point him to this thread. 3 days in and he is really feeling the pain now, it sucks. Sadly I cannot get from the Cape up to Townsend to see and help him until a week from Friday. It is a $$ issue until then.:(

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Apr 27,2010 5:22pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
M
MillenialKingdom said[orig][quote]

I have one.
military issued implant?

Nope. Motorola.

toggletoggle post by ernie at Apr 28,2010 2:55am
in before

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Woah!_Shut_It_Down!  at May 17,2010 2:43pm
For anyone here who doesn't hate texting, does anyone else use proper language aside from "lol", "idk" and other staples? I'm one of those guys who will be able to decipher using numbers as letters and still respond as if I'm fluent in my own language... God hates us all.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 17,2010 3:19pm
it infuriates me when people abbreviate like that. i won't talk to someone that does that because i speak English, not gibberish. people need to slow down.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 17,2010 3:24pm
is she crying cause she can't get to her phone?

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at May 17,2010 3:33pm
People should figure out that it isn't too hard to type fast, taking a slightly extra amount of time to learn to type full words quickly rather than just abbreviations quickly won't kill you.

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at May 17,2010 5:52pm
Good luck to your brother man. Some stupid cunts just really shouldn't be on the road and should be left with nothing but kitchen and related duties.

toggletoggle post by sir coughsalot at May 17,2010 10:03pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
is she crying cause she can't get to her phone?

this made me lol

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][7:29:19am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.02643 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]