New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> End of days christians in full force by TheRidersofDoom on Apr 15,2010 9:10pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by TheRidersofDoom  at Apr 15,2010 9:10pm
What's the deal with airline food?

Does anyone here go to church? I was just wondering if they are preaching this crap in the churches about god being pissed and causing earthquakes and volcanoes, because I am seeing a lot of references to jebus coming back from interweb christians.

seriously, for some reason I actually read comments on news stories on NPR and CNN just for the fun of it, lot of tards. But lately all the christians have been in full "jesus is coming back, volcanoes, earthquakes, fireballs, norway lights, obama is anti-christ"

I will admit that I love disaster and chaos...but what has happened since haiti is just the media seeing that earthquakes sell, earthquakes are the new swine flu.

Hell I remember back when I was a kid the big thing in the news was killer bees taking over america and coyotes infesting cities and killing everyone.

toggletoggle post by quintessence_nli at Apr 15,2010 9:13pm
Xtians have been saying this since for ever. There will ALWAYS be natural disasters for them to say "SEEEEE LOOK!! ITS THE END OF THE WORLD! REPENT TO JEEBUS!"

toggletoggle post by sheep at Apr 15,2010 9:58pm
those news sites have lots of sheep who do not look outside of that realm

toggletoggle post by TheRidersofDoom  at Apr 16,2010 4:32am
Yea sometimes I feel like replying, every comment on news websites are either christians yelling out jesus lives/hellfire's coming, or it's super libs cranking on repubs or vice versa. So many one-sided people completely blind to the other side.

My favorite was today on cnn some christian was spouting how the meteor in the midwest was a sign that jesus will be coming within days. If you haveb't seen the video check it out, I'm not wholly convinced it is a meteor but what the fuck do I know.

toggletoggle post by quintessence_nli at Apr 16,2010 5:55am
I hate americans. I want them all to die.

toggletoggle post by TheRidersofDoom  at Apr 16,2010 6:42am
Bread and circus

ermmm...I mean big macs and american idol

funny tidbit, whole foods used to be called bread and circus...in a pun that Americans are dumb and easy to be blinded.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 16,2010 8:11am
TheRidersofDoom said[orig][quote]
Hell I remember back when I was a kid the big thing in the news was killer bees taking over america

hahaha holy shit i remember this. i was terrified of it.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Apr 16,2010 8:21am
killer bees are no joke. go down south and check them out. they'll chase you for more than a mile in some cases

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Apr 16,2010 9:14am
Sweet. The more the merrier. I should like to taunt them.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Apr 16,2010 11:01am
Killer bees is raviolis

toggletoggle post by ARKTOUROS at Apr 16,2010 11:05am
meteor the size of a few houses passed between the earth and the moon a few days ago.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Apr 16,2010 11:17am
Bring back Hale-Bopp spaceship or gtfo

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at Apr 16,2010 11:53am
Jesus still loves you sinner.

toggletoggle post by mutis   at Apr 16,2010 11:56am
I CAN HAS A APOCKALIPS

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][7:42:45pm Apr 16,2024
load time 0.01936 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]