New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Does wearing a burzum shirt/patch mean you're a nazi? by Alexecutioner on Apr 11,2010 4:45pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Apr 11,2010 4:45pm

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Apr 11,2010 5:14pm
lolz

toggletoggle post by slarchetype at Apr 11,2010 6:01pm
obviously the best way to fight fascism is to go around making sure people don't wear shirts that you don't like. by threat of violence, if necessary.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 11,2010 6:09pm
I hope so

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Apr 11,2010 7:15pm
YES

UNABASHEDLY YES

toggletoggle post by demondave at Apr 11,2010 8:11pm
only when it covers your swastika

toggletoggle post by Snli at Apr 11,2010 8:12pm
No, It just means you like shitty music

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Apr 11,2010 10:57pm edited Apr 11,2010 11:01pm
I know plenty of people who like burzum who aren't racist. everyone knows that varg's ideologies for the most part have been very questionable.

I'm personally not huge on Burzum but I think people just like his music and that he has done some things in his day that makes his reputation .......tr00 kvlt? (that was a lol intended.....)
usa is also a free country.

toggletoggle post by beelze nli at Apr 11,2010 11:00pm
no it means your a faggot for liking shitty false black metal.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Apr 11,2010 11:06pm
beelze%20nli said[orig][quote]
no it means your a faggot for liking shitty false black metal.

Awwww, you're just precious.

toggletoggle post by beelze nli at Apr 11,2010 11:13pm
SHUT UP STEVE

toggletoggle post by TheRidersofDoom  at Apr 11,2010 11:31pm
when I let my girl borrow a burzum album she looked at me and asked if I knew he was NSBM, and I said, who cares, the music is good.

I don't give a damn about ideology in music

hell, slayer is christian

toggletoggle post by fuck logging in at Apr 11,2010 11:52pm
man, that board is filled pansies. Sometimes I'm proud to be with the racist pedophiles around here.

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Apr 12,2010 11:21am
fuck%20logging%20in said[orig][quote]
man, that board is filled pansies. Sometimes I'm proud to be with the racist pedophiles around here.

indeed, that board is full of pussies, i make one comment and the dude is like "dont come onto our board and call people black metal posers!" when i clearly was talking about the people who were all pissed off for someone wearing a burzum patch, just found that board a few days ago, and i already can tell its full of bitches

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Apr 12,2010 11:32am
Boots, braces and Burzum patches.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Apr 12,2010 11:42am
So wait, this board iSN'T full of pussies and black metal posers?

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Apr 12,2010 12:02pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
So wait, this board iSN'T full of pussies and black metal posers?

not since beelze "left"

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Apr 12,2010 12:12pm
My Burzum patch is balanced out by the Wrenleader patch write under my Brocas Helm patch and perpendicular yo my Manilla Road patch that I got from Yosuke with my diehard. Oh yeah - and the laces in my boots are red and not white.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Apr 12,2010 12:24pm
This board will be fun for maybe five minutes. LOL

toggletoggle post by NuclearWinter at Apr 12,2010 3:09pm
Man, I wish NWN would put out some Manilla Road diehards.

toggletoggle post by blessed offal at Apr 12,2010 3:12pm
thats funny i wear filosofem shirt all the time, i always thought i wore it because i like the band, but im glad people like this are around to let me know that i am, in fact, a nazi.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at Apr 12,2010 3:13pm
Do Burzum shirts make you a hipster douche? Only if you wear it while riding a fixed gear with tight pants, clever hightops and a gay hair cut in Allston!

I have a pretty sketchy camo jacket: Burzum patch, GBK patch and Max Resist Pin. YIKES!

toggletoggle post by c.DEaD at Apr 12,2010 3:17pm
Y'all are just a bunch of racist, nigger jew faggots.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Apr 12,2010 3:18pm
Andy, still have that Nokturnal Mortum shirt? I'll grab that off of you if you want to part with it.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 12,2010 3:20pm
goatcatalyst said[orig][quote]
My Burzum patch is balanced out by the Wrenleader patch write under my Brocas Helm patch and perpendicular yo my Manilla Road patch that I got from Yosuke with my diehard. Oh yeah - and the laces in my boots are red and not white.

write? yo?

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Apr 12,2010 3:22pm
truth. semantics. level eight

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard, $Version=1 at Apr 12,2010 3:23pm
Jim I do still have it but its been hanging up on a wall in the sun forever so its all faded. I was only getting rid of it cause it was too big but I found it made a nice poster.

Only Goat Horns is real.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 12,2010 3:24pm
what a gay forum. i have been wearing Burzum shirts for a very long time and have never once heard a single word about them other than "hey, nice shirt". also, that thread sounds less like a person asking the question and more like a kid covertly stroking his ego about wearing Burzum merchandise.

toggletoggle post by MikeofdecrepitudE at Apr 12,2010 3:25pm
I think it's sketchy if you're not racist or a Burzum fan.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Apr 12,2010 3:26pm
Is it a goat horns shirt?? Didn't know those even existed. That's my favorite by them. I had a nechrist shirt but don't know where it went.
Their old logo> logo now

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Apr 12,2010 3:27pm
yea, their forum is pretty boring, it doesnt have nearly as much activity than rttp either, damn im glad im from new england

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard, $Version=1 at Apr 12,2010 3:29pm
Mike, you looked like you were in the process of earning you Hitler Youth Knife the other night hahah...

Jim, yeah, its a GH shirt. I got rid of NEChrist a while back. I cant take that silly folky "yip yip yippppp ...arreeebbbaaa" shit.

toggletoggle post by MikeofdecrepitudE at Apr 12,2010 3:35pm

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Apr 12,2010 3:40pm
I've been "participating". I'm sure the Philly kids appreciate it. LOLOLOL

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Apr 12,2010 3:41pm
Mike needs to grow the hitlerstache.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard, $Version=1 at Apr 12,2010 4:09pm
He had the pseudo nazi child molster stache on Sat night. And a hitler cat hair thing going. It looked.....Right.

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Apr 12,2010 5:25pm
wow, that thread has turned into a bunch of hippie loving bullshit. "please dont wear you burzum patches in order to avoid these types of accusations." fucking PUSSY, NO BALLS

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Apr 12,2010 5:26pm
one dude actually suggested to stop wearing burzum shirts in order to avoid this problem, what the fuck? i guess they dont breed people the same way down in philly

toggletoggle post by blessed offal at Apr 12,2010 5:30pm
i have been wearing burzum shirts since 8th grade and it never even crossed my mind until this thread that some people out there actually think this way.

toggletoggle post by MikeofdecrepitudE at Apr 12,2010 5:33pm
Reverse fascism? It's more likely than you think.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Apr 12,2010 5:47pm
Really? I remember hearing this shit years ago. In fact, I think there was a direct connect hub that banned nsbm, even burzum. fuck that..

toggletoggle post by NZI BLKMTL COMMDO at Apr 12,2010 8:37pm
PHILLY IS FAGGOT CUNTRY. THEIR METAL IS GAY.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Apr 12,2010 8:44pm
Wow. seems people on that site can actually carry a discussion.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Apr 12,2010 9:10pm
In all honesty reading over that discussion I do have to agree with a lot of the people there. I personally wouldn't give a fuck if someone was wearing a Burzum shirt but you never know what kinds of people are out there in the world and what they would get mad about. Typically at shows nobody gives a shit and that is a serious bummer that some guy got bitched at in a place I would consider a safe-haven for all kinds of atypical ideas just for wearing a shirt that someone didn't agree with. But there are certain shirts I own that I don't really prominently display in public because they're profane or maybe just support an idea that might piss somebody off. Or maybe it just causes people to ask me tons of stupid questions because they're trying to figure out what my shirt means (as has been the case with one shirt I bought within the last year). I wouldn't go wearing my Weekend Nachos shirt in public that says "DEFEAT THE CHRISTIAN RIGHT" on the back because that might cause someone to get outraged at the idea I'm promoting on my shirt. As much as it might suck, they've got the right to give me crap about it because freedom of expression is a two sided coin. By not wearing a Burzum shirt or something like the shirt I just talked about, I'm closing that window of opportunity for people to express shit to me I just don't want to hear. I can listen to music and love it without other people who are clueless trying to tell me otherwise and I think that's just the point people in this thread are trying to get across.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Apr 12,2010 9:21pm
And one more note I want to add... if people constantly give you shit for wearing a shirt you like and you keep wearing it anyway, kudos to you. You've got more resolve than me.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at Apr 12,2010 9:33pm
I like wearing my Adolf Satan tour shirt... the "Christianity is Really Stupid" on the back always gets comments...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 12,2010 9:56pm
That is a hilarious shirt

toggletoggle post by fuck logging in at Apr 12,2010 9:59pm
Lamp said[orig][quote]
In all honesty reading over that discussion I do have to agree with a lot of the people there. I personally wouldn't give a fuck if someone was wearing a Burzum shirt but you never know what kinds of people are out there in the world and what they would get mad about. Typically at shows nobody gives a shit and that is a serious bummer that some guy got bitched at in a place I would consider a safe-haven for all kinds of atypical ideas just for wearing a shirt that someone didn't agree with. But there are certain shirts I own that I don't really prominently display in public because they're profane or maybe just support an idea that might piss somebody off. Or maybe it just causes people to ask me tons of stupid questions because they're trying to figure out what my shirt means (as has been the case with one shirt I bought within the last year). I wouldn't go wearing my Weekend Nachos shirt in public that says "DEFEAT THE CHRISTIAN RIGHT" on the back because that might cause someone to get outraged at the idea I'm promoting on my shirt. As much as it might suck, they've got the right to give me crap about it because freedom of expression is a two sided coin. By not wearing a Burzum shirt or something like the shirt I just talked about, I'm closing that window of opportunity for people to express shit to me I just don't want to hear. I can listen to music and love it without other people who are clueless trying to tell me otherwise and I think that's just the point people in this thread are trying to get across.

Pussy^^^

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Apr 12,2010 10:08pm
DOUBLE NIGGER

toggletoggle post by Paul CNV at Apr 12,2010 10:20pm
Historically there has always been a lot of Nazi types in Pennsylvania... They also have the highest percentage of Germans in the USA (coincidence? hehe).

Point being, if some of these fanatical left wing fags are seeing fanatical right wing losers with a Burzum shirt on they will make it a point to whine about it and behave like Nazi's and fascists as well... Ironically, the Right wing extremist and the left wing extremist bear much in common despite their professed hatred for each other...

"Jung has repeatedly pointed out that whenever prolonged one sidedness occurs within the conscious attitude of the individual, a countering compensatory action takes place within the unconscious. The fanatic, whose conscious commitment to a particular point of view has led to a failure to accept this compensatory potentiality, tends to move to an ever increasing isolation from the healthy dynamics of his own deeper psyche. Fanatical commitment is by definition incapable of a healthy criticism of its own one sidedness of attitude. The fanatic may criticize everything and everybody with the exception of himself and his own fanatical ideas. Thus a disharmony arises which, as a result of the rejection of the compensating influence, energizes the destructive power of unconscious elements, which blindly and furiously begin to take charge of the individual against his will and better judgement. Incomprehensible thoughts and moods, violent outbursts of temper, psychosomatic illnesses, hallucinatory intrusions into consciousness- all of these and many more are the result of the unwillingness of the mind to accept balance and compensation. The stone rejected by the builder becomes the cornerstone of the prisonhouse in which the builder himself comes to be confined. As with the individual, so with the culture, one sidedness breeds insanity. The excessive conscious pursuits of rational values being unprecedented outbursts of irrationality; rigid insistence on consciously accepted ethical maxims occasions the rise of crime and violence; and the perpetually avowed pursuit of world peace leads to the outbreak of one horrendous world war after another... "

Pretty interesting stuff... The ultra leftists, the nazi, the orthodox Jesus nut... We might need more of these... This world needs to be blown in half...

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Apr 12,2010 11:52pm
My mom says there's a lot of black people in Africa.

toggletoggle post by Paul CNV at Apr 12,2010 11:58pm
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]

Been cranking that Darkwor CD... Loving the dark atmosphere and I am often reminded of Nightbringer and Antaeus

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 13,2010 12:12am
@op: no, but fucking this does

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Apr 13,2010 2:30am
Yay for bitches with sweet forehead tattz

toggletoggle post by blessed offal at Apr 13,2010 2:34am
kid your moms sweet

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Apr 13,2010 2:39am
Oh, you.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Apr 13,2010 7:04am
Paul%20CNV said[orig][quote]
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]

Been cranking that Darkwor CD... Loving the dark atmosphere and I am often reminded of Nightbringer and Antaeus

Awesome, glad you're enjoying it.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 13,2010 7:24am
Paul%20CNV said[orig][quote]
"Jung has repeatedly pointed out that whenever prolonged one sidedness occurs within the conscious attitude of the individual, a countering compensatory action takes place within the unconscious. The fanatic, whose conscious commitment to a particular point of view has led to a failure to accept this compensatory potentiality, tends to move to an ever increasing isolation from the healthy dynamics of his own deeper psyche. Fanatical commitment is by definition incapable of a healthy criticism of its own one sidedness of attitude. The fanatic may criticize everything and everybody with the exception of himself and his own fanatical ideas. Thus a disharmony arises which, as a result of the rejection of the compensating influence, energizes the destructive power of unconscious elements, which blindly and furiously begin to take charge of the individual against his will and better judgement. Incomprehensible thoughts and moods, violent outbursts of temper, psychosomatic illnesses, hallucinatory intrusions into consciousness- all of these and many more are the result of the unwillingness of the mind to accept balance and compensation. The stone rejected by the builder becomes the cornerstone of the prisonhouse in which the builder himself comes to be confined. As with the individual, so with the culture, one sidedness breeds insanity. The excessive conscious pursuits of rational values being unprecedented outbursts of irrationality; rigid insistence on consciously accepted ethical maxims occasions the rise of crime and violence; and the perpetually avowed pursuit of world peace leads to the outbreak of one horrendous world war after another... "

awesome. Hoser i'm looking in your direction.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Apr 13,2010 9:11am
Alexecutioner said[orig][quote]
this story made me laugh

http://phillymetal.com/board/Does_Wearing_A_Burzum_Shir

I kind of love the ASCII-y layout on that board. Wow. Cool.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Extremely Swollen Transylvanian Patricide
[default homepage] [print][10:37:41pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.04011 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]