New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> happy 4-20 by Josh_hates_you on Apr 20,2004 11:28am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 20,2004 11:28am
it is april 20th 2004. 4-20 i know smoking pot is not "metal" but im sure there are alot of people on this board that smoke.

i am going to purgatory chasm in sutton mass to smoke a large blunt at 4:20 pm today

toggletoggle post by Siberia   at Apr 20,2004 11:36am
Ah, I was waiting for someone to post something about today. My festivities began early this morning. Work is, well, fun we'll just say. Time's moving pretty slowly though.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 20,2004 11:36am
smoking is for fags.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 20,2004 11:38am edited Apr 20,2004 11:41am

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 20,2004 11:39am

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 20,2004 11:51am
I try to stay away from anyone on 4:20, but I'm going to another basement show in dover tonight...
ohw well..

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 20,2004 11:53am
you just can't get enough indie rock now can you?

toggletoggle post by davyp at Apr 20,2004 12:01pm
RustedAngel said:
smoking is for fags.

why do you think that Mr Angel..... bad childhood memory or something

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 20,2004 12:03pm
you're dumb if you can't figure it out...

why does it seem like a good idea to INHALE smoke into your body? common sense tells me it's not.

toggletoggle post by davyp at Apr 20,2004 12:13pm edited Apr 20,2004 2:11pm
Some people are different than you, some people dont feel that what you think is right, imagine if everyone was like you Rusty, imagine we all didn't smoke and we were all healthy and every one lived to ripe old age of 110, this palce would be over crowded and boring.. thats oppinion and please leave your anti smoking crusade to the truth.com tv ads and billboard campaigns... Some people like to do what they want, imagine that... thank you and i will not continue to fight over this... if someone wants to put something in there body that there perogitive and not yours so leave your derogitory statements to yourself.... huh huh non-smokers are fags... huh huh....

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 20,2004 12:16pm edited Apr 20,2004 12:17pm
stfu, fag.

some people smoke to lose weight. *coughs*

toggletoggle post by davyp at Apr 20,2004 12:19pm
no you STFU.... dude end it this is stupid, fighting over what other people do... who cares

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 20,2004 12:22pm
right, you can walk up to someone and kill them... is it right? no... why don't you speed up the process and just drink some draino if you don't want to live until 110?

I care because a lot of young kids think that it's cool to smoke. Probably just like you did. posers.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 20,2004 12:28pm
I wish that people who smoked would get cancer and die right away.

toggletoggle post by davyp at Apr 20,2004 12:28pm
oh well good luck in your anti-smoking war, hope you win.... and yes it is a travisty that kids find smoking cool, its not and they'll figure it out on there own....

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 20,2004 12:31pm
the_reverend said:
I wish that people who smoked would get cancer and die right away.

if only it were true. just shoot yourself instead.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 20,2004 12:32pm
davyp said:
oh well good luck in your anti-smoking war, hope you win.... and yes it is a travisty that kids find smoking cool, its not and they'll figure it out on there own....

impressionable youth won't figure it out on their own, that's the issue.

you could be responsible for a young kid who starts smoking and you wouldn't even know it...

toggletoggle post by Siberia   at Apr 20,2004 12:33pm
Hey RA, your opinion is noted. However, smoking the herb is great, especially the 'good' herb, through my 2 foot, hand blown glass Homer Simpson tube. You can think of me whatever you'd like, call me a poser, call me a loser, it's not going to change me! You may be on a crusade to stop younger kids from smoking, that's great for you, I respect that. I respect people for different reasons and personally I can't make a judgement on someone's character based on whether they smoke or not, it doesn't make them less compasionate, less caring, or less of a friend. It just usually means that they smell like smoke when they're around, that's all.

toggletoggle post by davyp at Apr 20,2004 12:34pm
not realy i dont deal with childred, i deal with adults and auto claims.... My children will not smoke... I have no children as of yet and neither i nor them will smoke... you can count on that....

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 20,2004 12:35pm
I would much rather someone smoke weed beside me than cigs.
I fucking can not stand cigarettes...
and If you are in a room/club smoking, then everyone in that fucking club is smoking. that doesn't seem very fair to me. If I get lung cancer from shows, I'm going to start punching smokers in the face.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 20,2004 12:43pm edited Apr 20,2004 12:43pm
pot is just as bad so don't break out that 'oh it's natural' shit... you're still inhaling smoke.

if you're gonna do it, keep it in your house I don't wanna smell your hippie ass.

toggletoggle post by Siberia   at Apr 20,2004 12:43pm
Hey Rev, my friends mom who's a nurse walked in on us when we were younger smoking some cigs in his room (thinking she wouldn't smell it) and she sits down as says you know boys, I'd much rather see you in here smoking pot than cigs, jeez, and I thought you were smart kids. Haha, next thing you know my buddy's all like, well, lets call her bluff. He lights up a joint and a few minutes later she yells in, that's much better!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 20,2004 12:53pm
I'm not going all "hippie" dicklips.
it's just weed smoke doesn't make me feel like battery acid's been poured into my lungs. Though it's still makes my camera, bag, cloths, hair and taint smell like shit.
so let's get this straight:
smoking cigs < smoking weed < smoking crack < smoking dick < not smoking at all < smoking your ford focus tires < smoking your friend at Q2.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Apr 20,2004 12:54pm
RustedAngel said:
pot is just as bad so don't break out that 'oh it's natural' shit... you're still inhaling smoke.

if you're gonna do it, keep it in your house I don't wanna smell your hippie ass.

AMEN!

toggletoggle post by Siberia   at Apr 20,2004 1:06pm
Haha, hippy ass pot smokers. How dare they.

By the way, it is natural AND it's not processed in millions of chemicals. That's the point you failed to mention.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Apr 20,2004 1:15pm
I think his point was you are inhaling smoke, and thats not healthy.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 20,2004 1:16pm
Siberia said:

By the way, it is natural .

so is poison ivy.

toggletoggle post by morkul  at Apr 20,2004 1:23pm
Siberia said:
Haha, hippy ass pot smokers. How dare they.

By the way, it is natural AND it's not processed in millions of chemicals. That's the point you failed to mention.

It may come from the ground and make you think it is all natural, but once dealers get their hands on it, it is mixed with certain chemicals to enhance the effects and make the weed better. How do think Weed has gotten stronger over the years, plant additive? I don't think so. Sorry. I used to smoke when I was younger, but I can't stand it now, nor cigarettes.

toggletoggle post by davyp at Apr 20,2004 1:33pm
oh well, to each his own

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Apr 20,2004 1:35pm
Smoking really isn't one of those things that is 'to each his own' if you smoke around other people.
The smell of pot makes me wicked sick and hurts my eyes more then any of my spring time allergies.

toggletoggle post by davyp at Apr 20,2004 1:45pm
i ment your either for or against, thats all.... it seems to be a touchy subject with so many,,, all i can say joe is stay away from the pot smoke. you cant stop the things that go on in the world. so again to each his own.. not fight or arguing with anyone... it just seems to be a lost cause and untill the us government makes it illeagal i will smoke... i am however very concious when i am around people who might not smoke, i will go to where no one would be affected but myself... im also very sorry very sorry if ive ever contributed to any ones lung cancer and im serious...

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 20,2004 1:49pm
maybe if smoking was banned from all public places I would be somewhat happy.

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Apr 20,2004 1:53pm
RustedAngel said:
maybe if smoking was banned from all public places I would be somewhat happy.

i'm with you on that tom

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Apr 20,2004 1:57pm
Joe/NotCommon said:
Smoking really isn't one of those things that is 'to each his own' if you smoke around other people.
The smell of pot makes me wicked sick and hurts my eyes more then any of my spring time allergies.

and with you on that joe

pot and booz are the starter drugs don't belive me meet my sister

the cunt could be the poster child for the JUST SAY NO ad's

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Apr 20,2004 3:12pm
cigarettes are just worthless and annoying. As far as weed goes... I don't care what people do to themselves... I just don't want to hear you creaming your jeans over the fact that it's april 20th. That's just fucking retarded.

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Apr 20,2004 3:17pm
menstrual_sweatpants_disco said:
I just don't want to hear you creaming your jeans over the fact that it's april 20th. That's just fucking retarded.

It's almost like reading the bibble on March sixteenth, which is to say, retarded.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 20,2004 3:22pm
I make it a rule never to read the bibble.

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Apr 20,2004 3:23pm
The bibble is full of dribble, but Fig Newtons are fruit and cake.

toggletoggle post by morkul  at Apr 20,2004 3:25pm
DeOdiumMortis said:
menstrual_sweatpants_disco said:
I just don't want to hear you creaming your jeans over the fact that it's april 20th. That's just fucking retarded.

It's almost like reading the bibble on March sixteenth, which is to say, retarded.

Hey DOM, I am listening to your cd right now. E-mail me with your e-mail address and I'll tell you what I think or aim Jess later tonight and maybe we could talk. Nothing bad, I just have some questions for you,band shit.
My email is morkul@aol.com.

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Apr 20,2004 3:27pm
araemo@comcast.net
Spam away, I'm about to pass out.

toggletoggle post by morkul  at Apr 20,2004 3:28pm
Ok I will holla at you later Bro.

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Apr 20,2004 3:30pm
I'm affraid to be holla'd at. Makes me think I'm about to have my car and/or wallet stolen.

toggletoggle post by morkul  at Apr 20,2004 3:38pm
Aw come on Bro, You ain'ts got to be too honky.heheehehehehehehehee...

toggletoggle post by arsonick   at Apr 20,2004 4:09pm
if i was to smoke weed it would be any other day than 4/20.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Apr 20,2004 4:11pm
RA, i don't fully agree with you on smoking weed compared to smoking cigarettes. with weed, you're inhaling smoke and that's it. with cigarettes, you're inhaling toxic chemicals, fiberglass, so much more. there is a difference. personally i think smoking cigarettes is one of the most retarded things anyone could ever do. it boggles my mind how anyone could like the smell/taste of it. i would much rather have weed legal instead of cigarettes. marijuana has been proven to have medicinal benefits. cigarettes do nothing but kill. i don't smoke weed anymore, mainly because it's simply not worth the risk to get high for a couple hours. but yea, weed is nowhere near as bad as cigarettes

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Apr 20,2004 4:13pm
POT=HIPPIES
and we all know what cartman has to say about that

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Apr 20,2004 4:14pm
the_reverend said:
I make it a rule never to read the bibble.

did you threaten the people of the Universal Life Church to make you a reverend or you'd kill them??????

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 20,2004 4:31pm
Kalopsia said:
with weed, you're inhaling smoke and that's it.

fucking idiotic.

inhale my fecal vapors too while you're at it too! medical benefits, STFU, like 99% of the people smoking it need it for medical reasons anyways. RETARDO.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 20,2004 5:01pm
stop arguing and smoke a fucking joint its 4-20

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Apr 20,2004 5:04pm
weed is infinitely gay.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 20,2004 5:07pm
RA is Squa RunningWithNoAnal
him smoke 'em BIG peace pipe

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Apr 20,2004 5:11pm
my ancestors smoked a lot of shit (my ancestors being the peaceful farming native american Cherokee tribe)

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Apr 20,2004 5:14pm
RustedAngel said:
fucking idiotic.

inhale my fecal vapors too while you're at it too! medical benefits, STFU, like 99% of the people smoking it need it for medical reasons anyways. RETARDO.

whatever large dildo you have jammed up your ass, pull it the fuck out

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 20,2004 5:23pm
you're an idiot. smoke a cock instead... it's 420 remember?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 20,2004 5:32pm
my "ancestors" did too.. if by "ancestors" you mean my mom and dad.
my mom smoked until 3 weeks before I was born, my dad.. um.. until I was 5-ish and then stopped until I was in college.
I think he's not now though..

my brother also smokes mad weed yo.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 20,2004 5:34pm

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Apr 20,2004 6:03pm
well call me stupid but I'm a freedom fighter...

I perfer to smoke in recreation when I have nothing wicked responsible to do. Tonight I will grill a nice Rib eye steak, have some rice pilaf, a cold Newcastle and a plump bowl of cannabis to set the mood. I enjoy peace.

toggletoggle post by nobodys_friend  at Apr 20,2004 7:37pm
thank you for NOT smoking

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 21,2004 12:34am
everyone mentioned the health effects and shit of cigarette vs pot smoking and no one mentioned that even if they are just as bad as each other, at least at the end of a joint i am stoned. at the end of a cigarette it is just cancer. tobacco sucks.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Apr 21,2004 12:37am
Josh_hates_you said:
everyone mentioned the health effects and shit of cigarette vs pot smoking and no one mentioned that even if they are just as bad as each other, at least at the end of a joint i am stoned. at the end of a cigarette it is just cancer. tobacco sucks.

not to mention bad breath

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Apr 21,2004 12:44am
Abbath said:
POT=HIPPIES

i'm fucking high

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Apr 21,2004 1:13am
what a dumb thread, i want the last few minutes of my life back.

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Apr 21,2004 4:54pm
morkul said:
aim Jess later tonight

so, after 5 years, you still don't know it's spelled JES not JESS.... dammit...

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Apr 21,2004 5:57pm
No hollaing has occured up to this point in time.

toggletoggle post by morkul  at Apr 21,2004 6:08pm
I know I am fuckin slammed right now with work and school. When I get a chance, promise.

toggletoggle post by Josiah_the_Black  at Apr 21,2004 9:09pm
Abbath said:
Abbath said:
POT=HIPPIES

i'm fucking high

hahhaa yes,
me and abbath hit up a gravity bong last night
it was 4/20 and i felt like celebrating
i passed on the bowls that were going around though because i dont smoke anymore
abbath however. . .

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 22,2004 9:31pm
I can't help my feelings, I'll go out of my mind
These players come to get me 'cause they'd like my behind
I can't love my business if I can't get a trick
Down on Santa Monica where tricks are for kids

Oh, come on and kick me
Oh, come on and kick me
Come on and kick me
You've got your problems
I've got my ass wide
You've got your big G's
I've got my hash pipe

I can't help my boogies they get out of control
I know that you don't care but I want you to know
The knee-stocking flavor is a favorite treat
Of men that don't bother with the taste of a teat

Oh, come on and kick me
Oh, come on and kick me
Come on and kick me
You've got your problems
I've got my ass wide
You've got your big G's
I've got my hash pipe
I've got my hash pipe

Oh, come on and kick me
Oh, come on and kick me
Come on and kick me
You've got your problems
I've got my eye swipe
You've got your big G's
I've got my hash pipe
I've got my hash pipe

I've got my hash pipe
I've got my hash pipe

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Apr 22,2004 9:59pm
i hate that fuckin song

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 22,2004 10:07pm
well i like it!

and i don't like dave matthews band and those other crappy bands you've posted about

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Apr 22,2004 10:09pm
and you like the White Stripes, which makes any comment you make at all about music null and void

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 22,2004 10:15pm
hmmm rrriiighhhtt!

ok well Slipknot fan...you posted about liking slipknot and dave matthews ... need i say more? i know you posted more but i'm not about to search through them

now YOU stop stalking my posts!

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Apr 22,2004 10:18pm
.................................. you like the White Stripes....................................
....................................................................................
you like the White Stripes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 22,2004 10:30pm
why do you go back to "hotornot" and post pics or yourself..because you're just too cool for me...

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Apr 22,2004 10:39pm
succubus said:
why do you go back to "hotornot" and post pics or yourself..because you're just too cool for me...

you damn right i am. i mean why would i wanna talk to you...

when i could talk to her?

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Apr 23,2004 12:45am
white stripes rule bitches!

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 23,2004 1:06am
you really like them Abbath?

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 23,2004 1:06am

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 23,2004 1:07am

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 23,2004 1:08am

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Apr 23,2004 7:40am
succubus said:
you really like them Abbath?

ya i think they're talented, i got a cd of theirs too, it's catchy and no a single horrible song on it

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Apr 23,2004 4:51pm
I still want to fight him.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Apr 23,2004 4:57pm
they blow men (except the chick... she licks girls)

toggletoggle post by morkul  at Apr 23,2004 5:46pm
Yeah, that is not music. I don't know what it is.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 23,2004 5:53pm
bahh bite it boys!

toggletoggle post by morkul  at Apr 23,2004 6:11pm
I'm not being a dick, I just think they suck. I listen to shit you probaly think sucks too, so the circle of life is complete.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Apr 23,2004 6:16pm
hahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by retzam at Apr 23,2004 10:16pm
Alright!! I just read this whole thing! I will address things in order of their appearence.

For april 20th, all I did was hang out with my cousin. We smoked two joints in the afternoon (unintentional sublime reference), and one at night, and then we bought a cigar and puffed that for a while. It was fun, I don't care what anyone thinks.

I respect what anyone thinks about cigarettes, and that goes for weed too. I don't smoke cigarettes, but they don't bother me that much, since I am so used to the smell. Cigars, I am neutral on. I smoke weed, but I am not really a stoner or anything. On average, I probably smoke 4 or 5 joints a month. I really don't see why on Earth Tom has so much against the fact that there are people who smoke things, but I am not going to drag myself into that argument, as I have no interest in it really. I respect his opinion just as much as I respect anyone's, and I don't feel that I am being unfair in saying that he should respect mine and anyone elses, dispite him completely disagreeing with it.

I don't mind the White Stripes. I don't own any albums, but I havn't heard any songs by them that I dislike, and I definitely like their music a lot more than Slipknot's or Dave Matthew's.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 24,2004 3:56am
retzam said:

I don't mind the White Stripes. I don't own any albums, but I havn't heard any songs by them that I dislike, and I definitely like their music a lot more than Slipknot's or Dave Matthew's.

<3

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Apr 24,2004 4:06am
i believe in choice.
So i smoke cigarettes while performing abortions.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 24,2004 4:17am
dread_104 said:
i believe in choice.
So i smoke cigarettes while performing abortions.

and why didn't you tell me this earlier dammit?
i could have used you

*sigh, the_reverend's pushed me down 10 flights of stairssince we got back from the show

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Apr 24,2004 4:44am
i knew a girl who threw herself down the stairs to induce miscarriage.
the baby didn't die, but was born fucked up.
this was almost 10 years ago, and it still cracks me up.
God, i love unwanted pregnancy!!!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 24,2004 12:39pm
that's not true since you some while performing abortions.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 24,2004 9:31pm
ok that was retarded of her...her poor kid and if they (the ki

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 24,2004 9:34pm
dread_104 said:
i knew a girl who threw herself down the stairs to induce miscarriage.
the baby didn't die, but was born fucked up.
!!

wow
how fucked up is that
i hope it isn't true...that's so sad..poor kid if it's true...and if they ever find out (the kid)..ohh man

toggletoggle post by retzam at Apr 24,2004 11:08pm
RustedAngel said:

Wait, what is this a picture of??

toggletoggle post by retzam at Apr 24,2004 11:13pm
Oh, right, it's Columbine.

toggletoggle post by Jiggaboo at Apr 24,2004 11:51pm
You're all forgetting a special persons birthday on 420. Hitler was 115 on april 20th. Happy birthday Adolph.

toggletoggle post by morkul  at Apr 26,2004 6:49pm
retzam said:
Alright!! I just read this whole thing! I will address things in order of their appearence.

For april 20th, all I did was hang out with my cousin. We smoked two joints in the afternoon (unintentional sublime reference), and one at night, and then we bought a cigar and puffed that for a while. It was fun, I don't care what anyone thinks.

I respect what anyone thinks about cigarettes, and that goes for weed too. I don't smoke cigarettes, but they don't bother me that much, since I am so used to the smell. Cigars, I am neutral on. I smoke weed, but I am not really a stoner or anything. On average, I probably smoke 4 or 5 joints a month. I really don't see why on Earth Tom has so much against the fact that there are people who smoke things, but I am not going to drag myself into that argument, as I have no interest in it really. I respect his opinion just as much as I respect anyone's, and I don't feel that I am being unfair in saying that he should respect mine and anyone elses, dispite him completely disagreeing with it.

Let me ask you this Retzam?, how can you like the White Stripes more than Slipknot or DMB. I mean Carter Beauford is a world reconized drummer and is beyond excellent. Slipknot, yeah they are who they are but they blow the White Stripes out of the fuckin water anyday.It's not even a competition. That shit ain't music bro. Please tell me you were joking.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Apr 26,2004 6:53pm
whoa here morkul
you can't compare the two because they both have differnet styles of music
the stripes are a mix of old rock/blues/ and jazz, while slopknot...well i have no respect for them, but anyways differnet styles man
it's like comparing gorillaz to dark funeral or something

toggletoggle post by morkul  at Apr 26,2004 6:59pm
Ok but still, how can you say that DMB sucks. Maybe that particular style people don't agree with but facts are facts and you got to accept they are beyond talented musicians.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Apr 26,2004 7:02pm
agreed

toggletoggle post by morkul  at Apr 26,2004 7:09pm
Ok cool! I am glad when I can come to a mutual agreement with someone on here without doing six rounds of internet boxing.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 27,2004 12:21am
i cant believe my stupid thread about smoking pot in a cave at purgatory chasm on a certian day at a certain time has over 100 replies almost a week later..............about the fucking white stripes none the less??

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Apr 27,2004 1:11am
I've always meant to take a walk down there...

toggletoggle post by retzam at Apr 27,2004 9:02pm
morkul said:

Let me ask you this Retzam?, how can you like the White Stripes more than Slipknot or DMB. I mean Carter Beauford is a world reconized drummer and is beyond excellent. Slipknot, yeah they are who they are but they blow the White Stripes out of the fuckin water anyday.It's not even a competition. That shit ain't music bro. Please tell me you were joking.

Well, since neither of us really care about Slipknot, this sentence you are reading right now is the only one that will mention there name in this post.

I think you misread me. I did not say that DMB sucks, and I think Carter is a damn good drummer. I just don't really prefer that style of music that's all, and I don't really like Dave's voice. Personal preference. The reason I prefer the White Stripes over them is because they (the White Stripes) are very reminisent of older, 60s and 70s blues rock, like early zeppelin or the dead, which I am quite fond of. It all comes down to personal preference, not who has more talent. Christina Aguilera, Eminem, maybe 50 Cent, they all have talent, but I don't like their music at all, so I don't listen to them. If everyone listened to music just based on how much talent the musician's had, do you think pop music would have ever come to be?? We'd all be listening to classical right now. Alllll personal preference.

I'd like to take this time to note that I said the phrase "personal preference" three times in this post, actually, four now. Strangely comedic...

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 19,2005 11:02pm
is it really only 50 minutes until 4-20 2005?

Let the festivities begin.

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Apr 19,2005 11:07pm
davyp said:
Some people are different than you, some people dont feel that what you think is right, imagine if everyone was like you Rusty, imagine we all didn't smoke and we were all healthy and every one lived to ripe old age of 110, this palce would be over crowded and boring.. thats oppinion and please leave your anti smoking crusade to the truth.com tv ads and billboard campaigns... Some people like to do what they want, imagine that... thank you and i will not continue to fight over this... if someone wants to put something in there body that there perogitive and not yours so leave your derogitory statements to yourself.... huh huh non-smokers are fags... huh huh....

imagine if i had read any more than the first sentence of all this shit you just typed

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 19,2005 11:18pm
I was like "how the hell did he do that"
I didn't look at the year

toggletoggle post by adam_time   at Apr 20,2005 12:09am
let's face it, pot has pros and cons. i don't plan on living till i'm old and invalid, i'd rather contract aids and leprocy while suffering 2 days in to ebola. if it takes 2, 5, 15 years off my life, whatever. jesus was only 30 something years when he died, and it seems a lot of people thought he was cool. he probably ripped mad joints, too. and if you drink beer while beleiving yourself to be against weed, you're going to be upset. hops are a brother to the same family as sativah, that's right, the cannabis family. and not only are you drinking something that's weed related, you're also drinking a by product made by yeast, which eats and processes sugar in a brew. so basically you're drinking yeast poop and weak weed. as for the inhaling smoke argument, you inhale more toxins while riding in a car or sitting by a campfire than you are puffing a bowl.
i don't care if you smoke, shoot up, blow coke, or shop at walmart, there's worse things in the world than a plant, and really you shouldn't be pushing your standards upon anyone else just because you believe you're right.

toggletoggle post by Timma at Apr 20,2005 10:00am edited Apr 20,2005 10:00am
on that note....

Happpy 420 everyone, smoke 'em if you got 'em...of not, well sucks to be you. peace and chicken grease.

your friend,
half chinese tim

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Apr 20,2005 10:03am
Columbine . . .

and Hitler's birthday. He'd have been 116 years old. Sklee.

toggletoggle post by Timma at Apr 20,2005 10:09am
Sklee? is that like skeet-skeet?

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Apr 20,2005 10:10am
sKLEE is litacorese for 'gross,' 'grody', or 'gag me with a spoon'

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 20,2005 10:14am
less debate. more getting baked.

toggletoggle post by Timma at Apr 20,2005 10:16am
agreed.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Apr 20,2005 10:18am
The benefits of being stoned far far outweigh the slight risk that pot will give me lung cancer.
The benefits of being stoned include:
1. An improved ability to control my temper so I don't get fired or arrested or in an intentional car accident.
2. A lack of caring about anything, including finishing this list.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Apr 20,2005 10:20am
Also, death metal bands that don't get fucked up are horrible.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 20,2005 10:24am
4/20 will never be a national holiday for your stupid drug habit.

toggletoggle post by Timma at Apr 20,2005 10:27am
never claimed that it should be...you did

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 20,2005 10:33am
im taking a personal holiday................................oh wait i dont have a job.

Happy Holidaze. just as last year and each of the last 7, I am going to purgatory. See you in hell bitches.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Apr 20,2005 11:20am
happy 420 everyone!! \m/

toggletoggle post by darkwingsunfurl  at Apr 20,2005 11:27am
RustedAngel said:
smoking is for fags.

seriously you must like men

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 20,2005 11:34am
yeah, because not smoking makes you gay. on opposite day maybe!

toggletoggle post by denis at Apr 20,2005 11:45am
hey guys, loud music is gonna make you go deaf. for the love of all that is holy, if you value yourself PLEASE STOP LISTENING TO LOUD MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Apr 20,2005 12:13pm
Pot smokers > Stomp DM band members

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 20,2005 12:27pm
denis said:
hey guys, loud music is gonna make you go deaf. for the love of all that is holy, if you value yourself PLEASE STOP LISTENING TO LOUD MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by denis at Apr 20,2005 12:33pm
earplugs are for fags

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Apr 20,2005 12:49pm
1) I'm smoking a bowl right now, but just because that's what I always do. 4-20 is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. The hilarity is, it means ABSOLUTELY nothing.

2) Tom, when you understand the irrationality of addiction, maybe you can come back on here and talk like a retard about smokers. Same to the Rev. I lost my grandfather to lung cancer, yet here I am chainsmoking. Yer right, all because it was "cool" for me to do so like 15 years ago. Same reason I started playing guitar for that matter, and around the same time. Peer pressure is tough, and now I have this completely illogical habit to go with it that I have no ability to break. If you don't believe quitting is hard, then how do you suppose the makers of nicotrol, niccorette, and other smoking aids are making millions right now?

3) Smoking pot is not going to give you cancer. Getting high can cause some to have palpitations and such, and as joe mentioned, some people can be allergic. However, unless you smoke close to an ounce a day, spread out over the whole day (the equvalent of a ciggarette habit), it's not even as close of a risk as carbon monoxide from cars, or even getting killed in a car accident for that matter. Talking about the health risks of smoking pot is moronic. I take more risk for less benefits every time I get in my car and drive somewhere.

4) Dave Matthews is far superior to the White Stripes and Slipknot. Granted the last few albums suck, but Remember Two Things, Under the Table, and Crash were great albums. I find it impossible that a single person here who actually likes folk or melodic rock would say Dave Matthews Band isn't an incredible group.

5) I forget five, I'm going to go smoke another bowl.

toggletoggle post by denis at Apr 20,2005 12:55pm
ok dude check it out, you like a wicked gay band. you are going to have to accept that you arent going to convert anyone into a dave matthews fan. enjoy them, dont justify it. you will just get more frustrated.

i can relate though, i am a diehard bon jovi fan - without a touch of irony. i stopped trying to convince people how awesome bon jovi is along time ago.

if you are thinking in your head, what the fuck thats gay you cant even compare dave matthews to bon jovi thats bullshit - or something similar. that is a natural reaction.

you like a wicked gay band, come to terms with it and move on.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Apr 20,2005 1:07pm
I'd rather lose a tiny bit of hearing than feel like a faggot for wearing earplugs. Those things look so gay, and when a death metal band is wearing them it just screams "poser!".
Like, "GRRRRR, I'm gonna sing about murder and mutilation just as soon as I'm done shoving this gay piece of foam in my ear. Kill people and worship Satan, just don't get tinitus GRRRRRR"

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Apr 20,2005 1:09pm
RustedAngel said:
you're dumb if you can't figure it out...

why does it seem like a good idea to INHALE smoke into your body? common sense tells me it's not.

Well... yeah. No shit.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Apr 20,2005 1:12pm
denis said:
i stopped trying to convince people how awesome bon jovi is along time ago.

Bon Jovi, much like dave matthews, are stilling out venues. Dave matthews has been doing it for like 15 years or more, Bon Jovi for nearly 25. There's really not that many people you need to convince.

Let's see where slipknot and white stripes' careers are after 15 years and half a dozen albums.

Metal heads are notoriously closed minded towards other genre's of music. Usually when you're dealing with the actual musicians they're a little more open, but people here just don't dig lighter stuff. I happen to, and for that style Dave Matthews is one of the best out there.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Apr 20,2005 1:15pm
RustedAngel said:

You are dumb if you can't figure that out. Inhaling certain kinds of smoke makes you FEEL REALLY FUCKING GOOD and makes you NOT WANT TO KILL EVERY PERSON YOU SEE.
That's why its a terrific idea.
Common sense is overrated and listening to it too much makes you wicked boring.

toggletoggle post by denis at Apr 20,2005 1:18pm
ok, well i still think dave matthews is gayer than my uncles dick when its in my mouth....but hey! to each his own. all im saying is i understand where you are coming from....even though dave mattthews is 500 times gayer than bon jovi

also, common sense is for boy scouts

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Apr 20,2005 1:20pm
RustedAngel said:

YOUR common sense. For native americans it was a form of worship, for pagans it was a form of medicine, and for europeans it was a sign of status. For a lot of us who got hooked as teens, it was social pressure.

You want to get all pissy about the peer pressures that start smokers up, blame the companies that started this shit a long time before I ever started. They sent free ciggarettes to GI's, used heavy advertisements on radio and early T.V., and did everything they could to start this whole chain of getting smokers hooked by using image. Don't get pissed at the smokers til you do it yourself for a while and see how addicting it is.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Apr 20,2005 1:22pm
denis said:
even though dave mattthews is 500 times gayer than bon jovi

Yeah right. I never seen pictures of dave Matthews in spandex or leotards. Just cause Bon Jovi decided to cut his hair and shampoo out the hairspray doesn't make me forget what a complete fag he was in the 80's/early 90's.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Apr 20,2005 1:24pm
ArrowHead said:
RustedAngel said:

YOUR common sense. For native americans it was a form of worship, for pagans it was a form of medicine, and for europeans it was a sign of status. For a lot of us who got hooked as teens, it was social pressure.

You want to get all pissy about the peer pressures that start smokers up, blame the companies that started this shit a long time before I ever started. They sent free ciggarettes to GI's, used heavy advertisements on radio and early T.V., and did everything they could to start this whole chain of getting smokers hooked by using image. Don't get pissed at the smokers til you do it yourself for a while and see how addicting it is.

This is the year the united states in 2005.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Apr 20,2005 1:25pm
Anyway.....back to the subject at hand....

Im smoking resin on 4-20.
This is depressing.

toggletoggle post by denis at Apr 20,2005 1:26pm
no fucking way, he is way gayer now than he was in the 80s. in the 80s he fucking ruled. fringe and big hair and leather jackets and spandex pants. dude was awesome.
now hes like the adult contemporary messiah.

but through all of his stages he never wore sandals. and that my friend, is why dave matthews is the gaylord of all gaylords

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Apr 20,2005 1:30pm
denis, I'm telling you:

Tom already said if you smoke you're gay. I smoke like 2 packs a day, which makes me waaay gayer than you. I'd much rather fuck Bon Jovi than Dave Matthews, therefore he's sooooo much gayer.

Swamplord, please rephrase your response in English. If I can do it stoned as shit, so can you.

toggletoggle post by denis at Apr 20,2005 1:32pm
oh dude, if smoking makes you gay then i am the long haired liberace. ive been smoking since i was about 9 years old. thats almost 15 years of intense homosexuality.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 20,2005 1:35pm
come on pete, telling me to try it is part of the problem. say that to some young impressionable kid and he'll be like "okkay I will" and then bam he's addicted to cigg's wasting $10 a day on something so worthless.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Apr 20,2005 1:37pm
Complete Amats.
Youre not a smoker until you smoke 2 butts at a time, while lighting a light bulb crackpipe, and huffing a 6 foot bongrip all at once...arrrr
That the smoking conditioning were talking about here!!

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Apr 20,2005 1:37pm
RustedAngel said:
Siberia said:

By the way, it is natural .

so is poison ivy.

Hahaha, word up!

I always say "So is cyanide" when somebody uses that "It's natural" line on me.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Apr 20,2005 1:39pm
People should waste their money on scratch tickets instead of cigs

toggletoggle post by denis at Apr 20,2005 1:40pm
people should give their money to me in exchange for letting me sleep with their mothers

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Apr 20,2005 1:41pm
Or crack whores.

toggletoggle post by killerkadoogan   at Apr 20,2005 1:43pm
powerkok said:
Anyway.....back to the subject at hand....

Im smoking resin on 4-20.
This is depressing.

i feel your pain

toggletoggle post by lil_jackie  at Apr 20,2005 1:44pm
I love metal and I love smoking pot!

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Apr 20,2005 1:45pm
RustedAngel said:
come on pete, telling me to try it is part of the problem. say that to some young impressionable kid and he'll be like "okkay I will" and then bam he's addicted to cigg's wasting $10 a day on something so worthless.

$10 a day?!?
Where do you buy your cigarattes, Israel?

I usually don't even spend $10 a week on smokes.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 20,2005 1:47pm
a few people I know smoke 2 packs a day, a pack is what 4 bucks? so $8 a day?

toggletoggle post by denis at Apr 20,2005 1:49pm
Josh_Martin said:

$10 a day?!?
Where do you buy your cigarattes, Israel?

thats the best thing ive heard all day hahahahaha

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Apr 20,2005 1:54pm
RustedAngel said:

Again, you're right. And then you would act like a shithead and post shit about what a moron he is, and how he should just kill himself for being a smoker.

Again, have an addiction, any addiction. Then maybe you'll understand better.

And pot IS natural. You can use a vaporizer and not have a SINGLE harmful effect, since there is NO smoke. People smoke to get high, not because of it's naturalness and wonderful flavor. Point is, there's not the tar, cyanides, and flavorings that are added to ciggarettes. If you're going to keep arguing the cancer bullshit, one joint contains about 2% of the carcinogens contained in the leading brand's filterless ciggarettes. Also, the average ciggarette habit is 1.5 packs a day. The avarage pot habit (I'm making this one up, as there's not many statistical researches on pot smokers) is probably 2 joints a week. That's 105 ciggarettes to 2 joints, or a 5,145% difference in carcinogens.

Get real, whining about pot being unhealty. Well of course, except the potato chips and devil dogs.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Apr 20,2005 1:55pm
RustedAngel said:
a few people I know smoke 2 packs a day, a pack is what 4 bucks? so $8 a day?

around 10.50. It's a little over $5 a pack where I live.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Apr 20,2005 1:58pm
2 packs a day is pretty extreme. Since you can't smoke inside anywhere anymore I couldn't smoke that much even if I wanted to.
I pay $1.95 a pack in New Hampshire. I found a cheapo brand that's almost as good as premiums.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 20,2005 2:28pm
i think this thread was meant for 14 year old pot-heads. either that or everyone is to fucking stoned to realize the dumb and pointless shit they have been posting.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Apr 20,2005 2:31pm
coming from......ohhh thats right...an anonymous pussy poster.
Shut it, Zip Frankin.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Apr 20,2005 3:47pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITLER! I LOVE YOU BUDDY!

toggletoggle post by blue nli at Apr 20,2005 5:07pm
ive been listening to discordinance axis and having a little green all day long. OMG WEED IS SOOOOOO NOT MEEEETAL

toggletoggle post by mOe_rk at Apr 20,2005 5:18pm
Burning Pot smells like someone set a whole bunch of bums assholes on fire...all my friends do it, so i gotta put up with it.
And everyone's aware of the suckage of cigarette smoke. Especially for someone who doesnt smoke at all with dreads that cant be washed every morning who hangs out at parties where everyone smokes.

toggletoggle post by denis at Apr 20,2005 8:53pm
YOUR THE FAG WITH DREADS

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Apr 20,2005 9:19pm
mOe_rk said:
Burning Pot smells like someone set a whole bunch of bums assholes on fire...

Yeah, maybe if your friends smoke dirt schwag...

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Apr 20,2005 9:19pm
Anyway, there's nothing at all un-Metal about weed...

2 words:

BLACK

SABBATH

toggletoggle post by Todd_Bombshelter  at Apr 20,2005 9:26pm edited Apr 20,2005 9:34pm
Gotta love the old Anti-Drug commercial spots....................

"I learned it from watching you"

And BTW,Happy B-day Adolf

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Apr 20,2005 10:45pm
i didn't have any pot this day

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 21,2005 7:43am
what a gay thread. i can't wait to read the retardedness next year.

Arrowhead: 4:20 does not mean nothing. well it kinda doesn't mean anything, but it is the penal code for smoking pot. IE cop finds kids smoking pot at the park and he radios in a 4:20 in progress.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Apr 21,2005 9:54am
Actually Josh, the codes change from state to state, and it's not 4-20 in ANY of them. That's what's called an "Urban Legend".

Again, as I said, it means absolutely NOTHING.

toggletoggle post by Hung_to_Bleed   at Apr 21,2005 11:10am
4/21 I forgot where I put my bong so the ceremony had to wait

toggletoggle post by denis at Apr 21,2005 11:17am

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Apr 20,2007 12:22am
still baked 3 years after posting this.

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Apr 20,2007 12:32am
I'm a quitter and I've never felt better.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Apr 20,2007 12:33am

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Apr 20,2007 12:36am
There is simply no argument: Weed makes you lazy, unproductive, it kills any and all ambition to become anything and in consideration how much it costs, it's a fucking major waste of $$.

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Apr 20,2007 12:42am
Hungtableed said:
There is simply no argument: Weed makes you lazy, unproductive, it kills any and all ambition to become anything and in consideration how much it costs, it's a fucking major waste of $$.

wtf dude way to totally switch teams! haah

seriously though i dont know why it has to be such a polarized thing - weed is not as bad as you're stating. if someone is a fucking idiot to begin with, they're gonna fuck up their life one way or another... there's no need to scapegoat an innocent cannabis plant.

happy 420 rttp.. time to get annihilated

toggletoggle post by Chris_From_Shit_Fuck  at Apr 20,2007 12:48am
Working till 4, and then getting zooted beyond while going to see Hot Fuzz. It's going to be a good day.

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Apr 20,2007 12:50am
Well, I speak from experience. I didn't get all that from a D.A.R.E. pamphlet or something of the like. It made me lazy, unproductive, killed all my ambition and burned a fucking serious hole in my wallet. I'm really not trying to vilify it or anything, it's just the conclusion I came to and what it did to me.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Apr 20,2007 2:02am
LOL. Today is my b-day. 4/20 and I don't even smoke weed << takes a swig of beer >>

toggletoggle post by The_Natural_Beauty_Of_Infidelity at Apr 20,2007 2:11am

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Apr 20,2007 2:14am
metal_church101 said:
Today is my b-day. 4/20

Adolf Hitler too.

toggletoggle post by The_Natural_Beauty_Of_Infidelity at Apr 20,2007 2:14am

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Apr 20,2007 2:15am
Weed has never done anything but made me yell at my friends for acting like retards and then sad for being no better than them. Fuck this lame drug.

toggletoggle post by The_Natural_Beauty_Of_Infidelity at Apr 20,2007 2:18am

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Apr 20,2007 2:22am
Yeah, I know that it is the same b-day as Adolph.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Apr 20,2007 4:02am
ill say one thing and that is that it's better for you than coke.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Apr 20,2007 5:00am
Josh_Martin said:
You are dumb if you can't figure that out. Inhaling certain kinds of smoke makes you FEEL REALLY FUCKING GOOD and makes you NOT WANT TO KILL EVERY PERSON YOU SEE.

I just wanted to respond to this, I feel a lot better when I want to kill every person I see than when I'm stoned. At least I have the ability to restrain myself from wanting to kill people because it's mental. You can't really restrain something physical like being stoned so much. If I'm really that angry too, at least something's making the gears in my mind turn too as opposed to the mind-numbing delirium of school or work or sitting around on your ass watching TV.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Apr 20,2007 8:47am
Lamp said:
Weed has never done anything but made me yell at my friends for acting like retards and then sad for being no better than them. Fuck this lame drug.

You got any more of that shit?

toggletoggle post by hitler's corpse at Apr 20,2007 9:43am
save the self-righteous nancy reagan rhetoric for the bridge nine message board you cunts! light that shit up!

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 20,2007 10:34am
that sucks that people are so debilitated by weed. i cant get enough of that wonderful plant. i find that it does lower ambition to do certain things, but elevates ambition to do other things. sometimes i do get annoyed sitting on the couch doing nothing, but getting high and going out and doing things is awesome.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 20,2007 10:36am
the problem is people dont understand moderation. they just sink into these holes where all they do is smoke weed, then realize they arent doing anything and blame the weed.

toggletoggle post by NippleViolater   at Apr 20,2007 10:38am
Never blame the weed!

"Don't give a joint to a child to make him responsible, give a joint to a responsible child."

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Apr 20,2007 10:44am
NippleViolater said:
Never blame the weed!

"Don't give a joint to a child to make him responsible, give a joint to a responsible child."

thats a fucking awesome quote... although i think responsible child is an oxymoron.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Apr 20,2007 10:47am
Yeti said:
that sucks that people are so debilitated by weed. i cant get enough of that wonderful plant. i find that it does lower ambition to do certain things, but elevates ambition to do other things. sometimes i do get annoyed sitting on the couch doing nothing, but getting high and going out and doing things is awesome.

exactly... if you have enough self control. pot doesn't turn you into a munchie craving couch potato .. i find i can barely sit still when smoking good weed... even i'm bored... pick up the guitar... get lost in a book.. there are plenty of constructive activities that smoking pot can induce.. obviously yes.. some ppl fall into deep depression and blame it on weed.. it should be a reason to make you happy.. shouldn't freaking smoke it if you know it's gonna bring you down.. that's your own damn fault..

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Apr 20,2007 1:07pm
happy 4:20..bong hits anyone?

toggletoggle post by Mike_Giallo   at Apr 20,2007 1:17pm
I prefer cigarettes over weed. At least cigs don't make my friends say "dude" every other word.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 20,2007 1:22pm
cigarettes just makes them say "dude, can i get a cigarette?"

toggletoggle post by kinslayer at Apr 20,2007 1:35pm
I quit the pot a few months back...

toggletoggle post by tylerl  at Apr 20,2007 2:08pm
kinslayer said:
I quit the pot a few months back...

me too and i feel smarter and have more money. ive been high a thousand times, it doesnt do anything for me anymore.

but even when i smoked weed, i always though 420 was stupid. i smoked weed every day, 420 wasnt any different

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Apr 20,2007 2:27pm
weed is cheaper and less destructive than anti-depressants.

toggletoggle post by jonnyc at Apr 20,2007 2:38pm
ITS 2007

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Apr 20,2007 2:51pm
Weed lost whatever minimal appeal it had pretty much instantly for me. I don't see what's wrong with being sober, I like sobriety more than any drug I've tried.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 20,2007 3:17pm
i ask the same thing, i don't see whats so wrong with getting high. as long as you can maintain composure and it doesn't consume your life, it's perfectly fine. that goes with what i said previously about moderation, or at least control. some people like to be sober, some like to get high, some like to let either control their lives.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Apr 20,2007 3:25pm
I'm really surprised to hear so many people against it.
but hey.. to each his own... as long as you don't force your opinions down my throat while i'm taking a bong hit.. do whatever you want..

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Apr 20,2007 3:48pm
Yeti said:
i ask the same thing, i don't see whats so wrong with getting high. as long as you can maintain composure and it doesn't consume your life, it's perfectly fine.

It probably didn't help that my friend who I always used to smoke with pretty much insisted on acting retarded whenever he was high. I'm sure he's celebrating right now.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Apr 20,2007 3:48pm
Moderation is the key.

I barely smoke it often, but I have for over 20 years.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Apr 20,2007 3:52pm
it's like it's own separate holiday...kinda like columbus day where it has no real meaning but you still see it that way(if you're a pothead)

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Apr 20,2007 4:38pm
Columbus Day = Native American Disappreciation Day

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Apr 20,2007 9:31pm
[YOUTUBE=sn4dfazj_SU&NR=1]

toggletoggle post by Mike_Giallo   at Apr 20,2007 9:46pm
I was at some nature observation tower today and these two kids came up with the fucking gay sideburns to goatee chinstrap things and their straight brimmed baseball hats with the stickers still on it and go up to me and the girl I was with and say "Hey, dude you got any pot?" and I told them that I make it a point not to smoke on this day and one of 'em goes "Why not dude, it's 4-20?! It's like a holiday"

That's why I only do hard drugs, so I don't act like that haha.

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Apr 20,2008 10:15am
neverending 4:20 thread of death

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Apr 20,2008 10:49am
sweet. let the shit-talking begin.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Apr 20,2008 11:23am
[YOUTUBE=sn4dfazj_SU&NR=1]

toggletoggle post by fuck logging in at Apr 20,2008 11:34am
ITT: narcs.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 20,2008 11:43am
xanonymousx said[orig][quote]

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Apr 20,2008 11:53am
what the fuck did i just watch?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][3:31:45am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.10295 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]