New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Vagoo Vikernes -vs- PHILLIP ANSELMO by RichHorror on Mar 17,2010 3:33pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 17,2010 3:33pm
TWO TROLLS ENTER

ONE TROLL LEAVES

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 17,2010 3:43pm
TROLLER DERBY

toggletoggle post by oscarct  at Mar 17,2010 3:44pm
trollercaust

toggletoggle post by Vagoo Vikernes at Mar 17,2010 3:45pm
This must be a primitive tradition of the mixed-European "whites" of America. Only a rootless culture could invent such a primitive device. In the spirit of Viking combat, where the berserkr knew no pain or fear, but a limitless urge to kill, I will participate. But be warned that I know you are niggers.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 17,2010 3:55pm
TROLLHAMMAREN

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Mar 17,2010 3:59pm
that's the best "Vagoo" comment yet.

toggletoggle post by Martins the inexperienced buttsniffer at Mar 17,2010 4:06pm
Hey gauyz lol haha what about me. I mean haha lol just cuz these gauyz are educated and funny doesn't make them the best trolls lol haha gauyz come on give me a break your all idiots anyways lol haha fags need not apply only the ones I suck off lol haha like Richard horrors he is a total queer lol hahaha

toggletoggle post by Vagoo Vikernes at Mar 17,2010 4:16pm
Of course we support the killings of human beings because humans are stupid people, they are atheistic clowns who have no business here at all. There are to many of them. We do not need everyone of them, therefore it is cool. Pure and simple... If all the sudden the whole of Africa would die of AIDS it would not make any difference for us at all. That would just be cool because we would gain more stimulance from the outside.

toggletoggle post by PHILIP ANSELMO at Mar 17,2010 9:48pm
I ain't tryin' tuh get innuh no pissin' contest heah.And, Ah damn sure ain't goannuh let no fuckin' media........MANIPULATE,,,or uh,,,,,,,,DICTATE oauh even be fool enough tuh TRYYYYYYYY and tell the mothuhfukkin' kid what tuh do, who tuh fight oauh goddammn ANYTHING.
Ah'm uh complex mayuhn annn Ah already lost uh brothuh because of media(read jew heauh) manipulation.Puttin' WORRRRRRRRDS......fukkin' fabrications...y'all know about SLAAAAAAANDER! This boy does, goddaaammmn.
Ah'm hittin' thuh heavy bag and lisssen'n' tuh BELLUS raht now.

toggletoggle post by PHILIP ANSELMO at Mar 17,2010 9:49pm
I ain't tryin' tuh get innuh no pissin' contest heah.And, Ah damn sure ain't goannuh let no fuckin' media........MANIPULATE,,,or uh,,,,,,,,DICTATE oauh even be fool enough tuh TRYYYYYYYY and tell the mothuhfukkin' kid what tuh do, who tuh fight oauh goddammn ANYTHING.
Ah'm uh complex mayuhn annn Ah already lost uh brothuh because of media(read jew heauh) manipulation.Puttin' WORRRRRRRRDS......fukkin' fabrications...y'all know about SLAAAAAAANDER! This boy does, goddaaammmn.
Ah'm hittin' thuh heavy bag and lisssen'n' tuh BELLUS raht now.

toggletoggle post by Vagoo Vikernes at Mar 17,2010 10:57pm
I find it difficult to understand your dialect of English. Did you grow up around negroes?

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Mar 18,2010 12:26am

toggletoggle post by TheRidersofDoom  at Mar 18,2010 12:49am
Too bad vagoo who insults the irish doesn't realize the Norse probably evolved from the same branch as the celts. In fact many aspects of Viking culture and religion are celtic. Ragnarok, Death in battle, gods of the hills, massive stone structures raised in memory of chiefs.

If anything the only I can say is that Iceland survived longer without a king than Ireland did.

also, let us wage war on The Executive branch.

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Mar 18,2010 12:58am

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][6:29:22am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.01072 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]