New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> What, at this point, is your message to mankind? by Vagoo Vikernes on Mar 17,2010 3:25pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Vagoo Vikernes at Mar 17,2010 3:25pm

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 17,2010 3:26pm
GTFO

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Mar 17,2010 3:26pm
READ A BOOK NIGGER

toggletoggle post by Vagoo Vikernes at Mar 17,2010 3:27pm
I offer $100 for the loud one. I need someone to pick cotton for me at my farm in Bergen.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Mar 17,2010 3:29pm
BEST TROLL

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 17,2010 3:31pm
If you guys don't know who this troll is by now, you fail

toggletoggle post by Vagoo Vikernes at Mar 17,2010 3:47pm
Warriors do not hide behind screen names. I have come in the spirit of the oskorei to destroy all who, on the ZOG-controlled internet, feel a need to slander my name or leak Belus to the illiterate and rootless masses.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 17,2010 3:50pm
lol

toggletoggle post by Vagoo Vikernes at Mar 17,2010 3:51pm
The mother-pig system does not tolerate that people have other views than they themselves have. I paid the price it cost to utter these "fiendish" views in public. Your views on this are those made by the press of the Judeo-Christian system in the first place, so do think twice before you swallow what they have to say. It is nothing but mendacious propaganda meant to twist the truth.

In the end that twisted exposure can, and will, be turned into our best with some cunning schemes, but today it is more harm than help. It is simply to "twist the picture back into the right picture." Turn their own weapons against them.

toggletoggle post by Snli at Mar 18,2010 3:26am
Nice C+P from burzum dot com Fag

toggletoggle post by DSAHERFG at Mar 18,2010 3:37am
I FUCKING HATE YOU

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Mar 18,2010 5:10am
Be excellent to each other.......and..........PARTY ON, DUDES!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 18,2010 8:48am
consumption.

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Mar 18,2010 9:59am
DEATH TO BILL AND TED

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Mar 18,2010 10:02am
FOR THOSE ABOUT TO TROLL WEEEEE SALUUUUUTE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

toggletoggle post by Vagoo Vikernes at Mar 18,2010 10:18am
Snli said[orig][quote]
Nice C+P from burzum dot com Fag

Www.burzum.com used to be the official Burzum website, but that's many years ago. I told Rainer (the original host) to close the website down, I think in 2000 (but I'm not sure), but instead he turned it into an archive. Some years later he sold the address to somebody else, without ever asking me for permission to do so, and my problem with an "open forum" for lies, false rumours and other crap was back. I don't know who is behind www.burzum.com and I guess whey mean well, but I wish everybody boycotted the site 100%. If there are any other websites out there dedicated to Burzum (or me) I wish You were all boycotting them as well. They are all a problem to me. The only website I support (in this context) is www.burzum.org!

If those who run www.burzum.com (or other websites in the same vein) want to in any way support me they should close down their website, and I encourage You to do so! Whether You mean well or not; just stop it! Remove everything from the Internet, and allow those who have an interest in the truth to find it without first having to plow through all Your bullshit. Support www.burzum.org only! That's all I have to say about this.

toggletoggle post by TheRidersofDoom  at Mar 18,2010 10:20am
Imagine if he was really that bored and posted on RTTP and we all just thought it was a troll, Rev should just post his location if he can get that from his IP that is. Be funny if he was in Europe.

Not a far chance either, I find this site at the top of the list whenever I type in obscure metal topics

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Grossly Acronical Witch
[default homepage] [print][6:35:48pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.02204 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]