New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Gnosis and Death Fanzine by Paul CNV on Mar 12,2010 5:32pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Paul CNV at Mar 12,2010 5:32pm
I am working on a fanzine which will be known as "Gnosis and Death" and will be focused on the philosophical aspects of the underground "art" world more than anything else... Interviews with obscure counter culture heretics, articles on shadowy topics, and the inevitable "musick" reviews shall be it's penchant... If you would like to submit material for this impure doctrine please contact Dungeoncult@aol.com

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 12,2010 5:37pm
Awesome. Not sure if you're aware, but EA Koetting, grand emissary of the Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis frequently contacts abaroth chris. I can see if he would like an interview. Unless you already talk to him..

toggletoggle post by Paul CNV at Mar 12,2010 5:51pm
Thanks Jim, I have never read anything by him but it sounds right up my alley... Sounds good

toggletoggle post by Paul CNV at Mar 12,2010 6:19pm
Article 1: British Football Hooliganism: Communion with the Godhead

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 12,2010 6:20pm
Yea, he wrote baneful magick among other titles. I'll see if interested

toggletoggle post by MikeofdecrepitudE at Mar 12,2010 6:38pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
Yea, he wrote baneful magick among other titles.

Shhhhh.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 12,2010 6:44pm
True. Openly available on his myspace page.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Mar 12,2010 7:21pm
Sounds grand, Paul. Here's to your fuck!

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 12,2010 7:39pm
in B4 doing rituals about it

sounds rad

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Mar 12,2010 7:56pm
Do a faggot about it, ritual.

toggletoggle post by Paul CNV at Mar 12,2010 8:15pm
goatcatalyst said[orig][quote]
Sounds grand, Paul. Here's to your fuck!

Aye, it shall be grand indeed! Grand in a very crude cut and paste sort of way...

I'm even going to implement The Jersey Shore into the zine, hahaha... Ahhhh yessss, all the MTV fags shall bear my scorn in this manifesto of madness

toggletoggle post by Paul CNV at Mar 17,2010 12:36pm
Interviews with: Tyler from Ajna, Erik from Watain, Bill Connelly from Mental Funeral zine/No visible Scars cassette label and many more to come!!!

toggletoggle post by Vagoo Vikernes at Mar 17,2010 2:14pm
It is true that I do not like the US, or the UK for that sake, but that has to do with the history and USA's and the UK's role in history, as well as USA's and UK's role in the world today. I have no contacts in the US metal scene, just like I have no contacts in the European metal scene (with some few exceptions, like Misanthropy Recs.), but that does not mean I have no comrades in the USA, right? It is true however, that we (not just I) are not all the "enthusiastic" about the whites in the USA.

This is simply because we have little in common with the US "white power" aims. US citizens tend to be utterly judeo-christian, utterly ignorant to what has really happened in history, and besides, the white population of the USA is very different from that of Europe, as it is so mixed. In Europe we have Teutons, Romans, Salvons and Celts. In the USA you are pretty much just "white". The culture of the USA is a couple hundred years old.

The culture of Norway is 13,000 years old. That in itself make our situation very different from yours.

toggletoggle post by alasdair crowly at Mar 17,2010 2:53pm
this sounds amazing

NOT

toggletoggle post by Vagoo Vikernes at Mar 17,2010 3:53pm
An ex-friend of mine who turned Christian said to me that she could not believe in Odin, because he did not answer her calls, but "God" did. This is very representative for the Norse culture, the southern God answers the calls for help from the worshippers, but Odin doesn't - for Odin wants us to be strong and able to rely on our own strength and might, not any others'. If I need help and I am not able to survive on my own strength and might I won't be good enough for Odin. He is a god for the strong, and the Norwegian culture is influenced by this, as are our prisons.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 17,2010 3:58pm
Odin and Crom = definitely drinking buddies at the cosmic VFW

toggletoggle post by Vagoo Vikernes at Mar 17,2010 4:18pm
And, what is 'evil'? There is nothing so evil which does not return anything good with it... And about this churchburning think. There is nothing evil about burning churches. It has been alot of talk about that.. There is nothing evil about it at all, it is nothing that spreads more goodness than burning a church. It is nothing that spreads more goodness and warmth when somebody burns a church. It is nothing more ridiculous than someone saying burning a church is evil. It is not evil to kill a human being..

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Mar 17,2010 4:23pm
Paul%20CNV said[orig][quote]
Interviews with: Tyler from Ajna, Erik from Watain, Bill Connelly from Mental Funeral zine/No visible Scars cassette label and many more to come!!!

Very awesome!

toggletoggle post by Paul CNV at Mar 23,2010 8:12pm
"If all your interviews are this challenging and stimulating, it proves to be the best damn magazine around."... Tyler from Ajna Offensive

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Mar 23,2010 9:53pm
gravitas!

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol_2 at Mar 23,2010 11:04pm edited Mar 23,2010 11:05pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][3:19:41am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01475 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]