New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> North Korea says it is ready to blow up US, South Korea by zyklon on Mar 8,2010 1:06pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by zyklon at Mar 8,2010 1:06pm

North Korea's army said Monday it is ready to "blow up" South Korea and the U.S., hours after the allies kicked off annual military drills that Pyongyang has slammed as a rehearsal for attack.

South Korea and the U.S. - which normally dismiss such threats as rhetoric - began 11 days of drills across South Korea on Monday morning to rehearse how the U.S. would deploy in time of emergency on the Korean peninsula.

The U.S. and South Korea argue the drills - which include live firing by U.S. Marines, aerial attack drills and urban warfare training - are purely defensive. North Korea claims they amount to attack preparations and has demanded they be canceled.

The North's People's Army issued a statement Monday, warning the drills created a tense situation and that its troops are "fully ready" to "blow up" the allies once the order is issued.

The North also put all its soldiers and reservists on high alert to "mercilessly crush the aggressors" should they encroach upon the North's territory even slightly, said the statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.

The communist country has issued similar rhetoric in the days leading up the drills. On Sunday, it said it would bolster its nuclear capability and break off dialogue with the U.S. in response to the drills.

South Korea's military has been closely monitoring Pyongyang's maneuvers but hasn't seen any signs of suspicious activities by North Korean troops, Seoul's Joint Chiefs of Staff said earlier Monday.

"We see it as (North Korea's) stereotype denouncement," Defense Ministry spokesman Won Tae-jae told reporters.

About 20 anti-U.S. activists held a peaceful protest near a joint drill command center south of Seoul on Monday, chanting slogans such as "Stop war rehearsal."

About 18,000 American soldiers and an undisclosed number of South Korean troops are taking part in the drills, dubbed Key Resolve and Foal Eagle, according to U.S. and South Korean militaries.

The training comes as the U.S. and other regional powers are pushing for the North to rejoin international disarmament talks on ending its atomic weapons program in return for aid. The North quit the six-nation weapons talks and conducted its second nuclear test last year, drawing tighter U.N. sanctions.

The North has demanded a lifting of the sanctions and peace talks with the U.S. on formally ending the Korean War before it returns to the negotiations. The U.S. and South Korea have responded that the North must first return to the disarmament talks and make progress on denuclearization.

The U.S. stations about 28,500 troops in South Korea.

toggletoggle post by warmonger at Mar 8,2010 1:08pm
nuke'em back to the stoneage.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Mar 8,2010 1:09pm
You mean "brow up".

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 8,2010 1:09pm edited Mar 8,2010 1:10pm
Cite sources

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Mar 8,2010 1:10pm
holy cow. Don't want.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 8,2010 1:11pm
i can't stand it anymore. i wish a massive global war would break out and result in mass extinction.

this won't happen though, Christopher Jacobs captured General Song, the Ace of Spades, last night.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 8,2010 1:13pm
Nothing to worry about. Their missiles aren't capable of reaching the continental US.
Unless we let it happen.

Nothing to be scared over, north Korea is an attention whoring country.
We already have militry and naval bases stationed around the peninsula regrdless.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 8,2010 1:14pm
i wish it was something to worry about. it would give meaning to life again.

toggletoggle post by ark at Mar 8,2010 1:14pm
NK has 1+ million starving soldiers and 9 nukes without the technology to do anything with them.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 8,2010 1:17pm
They don't have the infrastructure to attack anyone.
South Korea could easily take back the north. Of course, wed have to jump in cause we're the worlds toughguy police state that's constantly flexing it's muscles while we internally deteriorate.
This would affect our stance with China though. That's scary.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Mar 8,2010 1:18pm
ouchdrummer said[orig][quote]
holy cow. Don't want.

i wasn't concerned with me being blown up. I get what the deal is with NK. I still really don't like the idea of us being involved with another war. At some point we're gonna be spread too thin.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 8,2010 1:22pm
Oh, well get another war. Soon.

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Mar 8,2010 1:28pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
Nothing to be scared over, Dwyer is an attention whoring country

toggletoggle post by zyklon at Mar 8,2010 1:54pm
Cite sources

foxnews

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 8,2010 1:55pm
xgodzillax said[orig][quote]
back in dwyer's day, there was only one korea.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 8,2010 2:01pm
dreadkill said[orig][quote]
[back in dwyer's day, there was only one pangea.

fixd

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 8,2010 2:12pm
zyklon said[orig][quote]
Cite sources

lolnews

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Mar 8,2010 6:04pm
I'm rone-reeee,
so rone-reeee

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Mar 8,2010 6:05pm
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks.
And the Film Actors Guild are pussies.
Kim Jong Il is an asshole.

Pussies don't like dicks because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck a asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us fuck this asshole we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 8,2010 6:08pm
Carlin?

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Mar 8,2010 6:25pm
Team America World Police!

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 8,2010 6:27pm
NO NO NO NO NO

Sorry, I just get heated when every bit of pithy internet copypasta gets attributed to George Carlin - especially when it's some "common sense everyman" bullshit that always ends up being by Bill O'Reilly or some other douche-fag. (This one's from Team America, BTW.)

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Mar 8,2010 6:53pm
Carlin rules but that soliloquy is not really his style.

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Mar 8,2010 7:09pm
xgodzillax said[orig][quote]

This made me laugh way too damn hard.

toggletoggle post by TheRidersofDoom  at Mar 8,2010 10:28pm
Yeah yeah North Korean is lulz, they always threaten doom upon us just so they can get more money from us.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Mar 8,2010 10:37pm
Press the large red button or you're a pussy!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Broken Decadent Infanticide
[default homepage] [print][1:58:47pm Apr 24,2024
load time 0.01564 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]