New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> questions about the road head. tips suggestions hints? by the_reverend on Feb 22,2010 9:50pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 22,2010 9:50pm
?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Feb 22,2010 9:56pm
usually you just have to put cruise control on when you're on the highway.
Then, pick your choice of good road head music. Finally, if applicable, dim the lights in your cars cabin.

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Feb 22,2010 10:03pm
A couple years ago a car ran a stop sign and crashed into the side of the town hall building which also serves as the police station where i live. I shoulda cut the news paper article out but I didn't.

It was something along the lines of "He became distracted while receiving oral pleasure."

I think he was ticketed for unsafe operation of a vehicle and indecent exposure haha.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 22,2010 10:04pm
When you're ready to shoot, hit the brakes really hard.

toggletoggle post by Paul CNV at Feb 22,2010 10:13pm
My buddies car alarm sounded just like a police siren back in the day...Anyway, we were behind this couple and we see the chick actually go down on this dude... We fired off the siren alarm and the chick almost hit the roof... The dude actually pulled over and we just passed by and gave em' the ol' thumbs up ( ;

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 22,2010 10:15pm
Received this on the way home from my driver's test. (Unfortunately, no, not from my mom.)

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 22,2010 10:15pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
do a ritual about it

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 22,2010 10:16pm
Paul%20CNV said[orig][quote]
My buddies car alarm sounded just like a police siren back in the day...Anyway, we were behind this couple and we see the chick actually go down on this dude... We fired off the siren alarm and the chick almost hit the roof... The dude actually pulled over and we just passed by and gave em' the ol' thumbs up ( ;
I have done similar things on the beach pull overs in rye.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Feb 23,2010 2:55am
Watch out for fat, bald dudes giving you the pressed ham from the side of their van.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Rotting Masochistic Band
[default homepage] [print][1:07:00am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01702 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]