New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> March 18th @ Ralph's - Metal Thursday LXXXVIII: Scalpel, Mummified In Circuitry, AoK Suicide Forest [ME] & Relegation 21+ 9PM $5 by MetalThursday on Feb 15,2010 11:49pm
Add To All Your Pages!
March 2010red means cancelled
toggletoggle post by MetalThursday  at Feb 15,2010 11:49pm

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Feb 16,2010 1:21am
Regelation?

toggletoggle post by MetalThursday  at Feb 16,2010 7:56am
Try again.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Feb 16,2010 9:07am
Reelgation?

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Feb 16,2010 9:20am
Reelbigdfeesh?

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Feb 16,2010 9:26am
Relay Gate Shun?

toggletoggle post by bloblovesmusic at Feb 18,2010 2:52pm
BUMPFEST!

toggletoggle post by AssSmasher at Feb 27,2010 9:53am
reelbigfishhead

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Mar 4,2010 1:19am
METAL THURSDAY BUMPFEST!

toggletoggle post by MetalThursday  at Mar 14,2010 4:25pm

toggletoggle post by MetalThursday  at Mar 16,2010 9:49pm

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Mar 16,2010 9:56pm
I hope to be there as usual, but I'm trying to defeat this stupid cold/cough thing, so we'll see how I'm feeling by Thursday. :(

toggletoggle post by Yoda at Mar 17,2010 4:06pm
fuck scalpel, whores they are

toggletoggle post by MetalThursday  at Mar 17,2010 5:37pm
Whores are most welcome at Metal Thursday.

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Mar 18,2010 7:09pm
Up for tonight!

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Mar 18,2010 7:17pm
Unfortunately I'm going to be a lame duck and miss this :( I'm sorry but my coughing sickness has gotten really bad so I shouldn't be going to any shows until this is done. This is the first Metal Thursday I've missed since August!

toggletoggle post by MetalThursday  at Mar 18,2010 7:23pm
Well if you gave more notice then we could have set up an iron lung for you in the corner by the sound booth.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Mar 18,2010 7:29pm edited Mar 18,2010 7:30pm
as long as it looks like this!

toggletoggle post by MetalThursday  at Mar 18,2010 7:45pm
You got it.

toggletoggle post by MetalThursday  at Mar 19,2010 1:37am

Anyone who doesn't like my clear-the-bar-out music can suck a dick!

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Mar 19,2010 3:23am
relegation - some of the kids listen to necrophagist. some of the kids listen to emmure. meedley meedley. moshy moshy. meedle meedle. mosh mosh.

A OK - awesome when the guitar works.

MIC - they had a few parts that were total wiggercore slam. might have accounted for 2 minutes of their 30 minute set. the rest was typical metalcore.

scalpel - pretty nifty dm band. rumor has it they are gonna learn a cover.

proof that 21 plus crowds and metalcore do not do so well together. especially after darkwor and woe like 5 days ago and lots of people drinking it up last night.

toggletoggle post by JoshDoesntHateCock at Apr 25,2010 10:20pm
yeah dude,you just inspired me to go grow my hair out 3 feet, sit in a cave and write sludgy shit death metal that sounds worse than Obituary so i can grace the ears of all the metal thursday 21+ listeners, like yourself. Fuck creativity, melody, breakdowns, and anything that might be enjoyable.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 26,2010 7:26am
looks like someone is busy making a pearl.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 26,2010 10:15am
JoshDoesntHateCock said[orig][quote]
yeah dude,you just inspired me to go grow my hair out 3 feet, sit in a cave and write sludgy shit death metal that sounds worse than Obituary so i can grace the ears of all the metal thursday 21+ listeners, like yourself. Fuck creativity, melody, breakdowns, and anything that might be enjoyable.

hey look at me im an anonymous faggot who posts insults about other people who didnt like my shitty band

toggletoggle post by BSV at Apr 26,2010 10:30am
FIGHT US

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Apr 26,2010 12:04pm

this made me laugh. clearly someone didnt like the comment made about their band, too bad you posted anonymously, i didnt think josh was being too harsh, but at least he posted it under his real name

toggletoggle post by Slag NLI at Apr 26,2010 12:07pm
I'm not sure what I did for lulz previous to discovering RTTP. A+

toggletoggle post by BSV at Apr 26,2010 12:08pm
YOU DON'T LIKE CREATIVE, MELODIC, BREAKDOWNS THAT ARE ENJOYABLE????
ARE YOU FUCKING SOFT????

toggletoggle post by BSV at Apr 26,2010 12:11pm
YOU THINK OBITUARY IS A COOL BAND, HUH? BUNCHA FAGS WITH LONG HAIR SCREAMING ABOUT GORE. FUCK THAT. ONLY METAL BANDS WITH BASEBALL HATS AND EMO VOCALS ARE REAL.
BUNCHA ELITISTS AT RALPH'S, FUCK THAT PLACE.

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Apr 26,2010 12:12pm
BSV said[orig][quote]
YOU DON'T LIKE CREATIVE, MELODIC, BREAKDOWNS THAT ARE ENJOYABLE????
ARE YOU FUCKING SOFT????

YOU MEAN YOU DONT LIKE TEA BAGGING THE FLOOR WITH YOUR CRAB CORE MUZACKS?

INCONCEIVABLE!

toggletoggle post by BSV at Apr 26,2010 12:14pm
WE'RE GOING FOR SOMETHING NEW...SOMETHING THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE YEAR 2000 IN MASS, BACK WHEN THE GLORY DAYS OF REAL METAL WERE STRONG AND ON FIYAH.

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Apr 26,2010 12:18pm edited Apr 26,2010 12:19pm
Fuck creativity, melody, breakdowns, and anything that might be enjoyable.

fuck creativity, melody, breakdowns, and anything that might be enjoyable = metalcore

toggletoggle post by BSV at Apr 26,2010 12:19pm
JUST BECAUSE OUR BAND CLEARED THE ROOM WHEN WE PLAYED DON'T MEAN WE SUCK, CLEARLY YOU FAGGOTS ALL HATE GOOD MUSIC. I BET NONE OF YOU FOOLS GOT TO PAY TO PLAY WITH WHITECHAPEL, DID JAH?

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Apr 26,2010 12:20pm
BSV said[orig][quote]
JUST BECAUSE OUR BAND CLEARED THE ROOM WHEN WE PLAYED DON'T MEAN WE SUCK, CLEARLY YOU FAGGOTS ALL HATE GOOD MUSIC. I BET NONE OF YOU FOOLS GOT TO PAY TO PLAY WITH WHITECHAPEL, DID JAH?

YOU MEAN YOU DONT LISTEN TO JOB FOR A COWBOY? WTF!

toggletoggle post by BSV at Apr 26,2010 12:24pm
THE BEST SONG TITLES, I'VE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING LIKE IT.

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Apr 26,2010 12:32pm
HEY MAN YOU WANNA PLAY IN OUR SWEET CHRISTCORE BAND AND PRAY WITH US ON STAGE?

toggletoggle post by BSV at Apr 26,2010 12:34pm
IT'S CLEAR THAT RALPH'S IS AN ELITIST CLUB THAT ONLY CATERS TO PEOPLE WITH LONG HAIR WHO HEADBANG UP FRONT. IF THAT'S HOW YOU DO THINGS, THEN COUNT US OUT.

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Apr 26,2010 1:12pm
Is it a hilarious coincidence that someone with the user name RELEGATION signed up for rttp yesterday to look up wiggertastic photos of the metal festival?

Is it also funny that they learned how to troll on their first day at rttp?

I didn't even say anything bad about relegation. I said they sound like a cross between emmure and and necrophagist. I simply mentioned that this wasn't the best venue/show for this band to be featured on.

Comprehend eglish much?

In in short, Dear Relegation kids, I know you are wicked young, but get a fucking clue.

kthnksbye

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Apr 26,2010 1:16pm edited Apr 26,2010 1:16pm
oh and welcome to rttp.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Apr 26,2010 1:18pm
Enjoyable read, would LOL again. A+

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Apr 26,2010 1:21pm
seriously. this dipshit made a thread for people to book his band.

then searched rttp for his band and then EXACTLY 15 minutes later posts a douche comment in disguise.

hai guys, I can haz show please?

toggletoggle post by alexecutioner at Apr 26,2010 1:35pm
Yea, even as a troll it was pretty obvious who wrote it

toggletoggle post by MetalThursday  at Apr 26,2010 1:47pm
Wait I'm confused, so Josh doesn't hate cock?

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Apr 26,2010 11:15pm
BSV said[orig][quote]
I BET NONE OF YOU FOOLS GOT TO PAY TO PLAY WITH WHITECHAPEL, DID JAH?

Have fun sucking dick for 20 minute sets that no one cares about for the rest of your life buddy. Maybe when your balls drops you'll figure out that pay to play is bullshit and really isn't gonna help your band look any better at all. Grow up.

toggletoggle post by BSV at Apr 27,2010 12:18am
are you serious?

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Apr 27,2010 1:47am
haha. the hilariousness of a. the dude from the summoned not knowing BSV is in abnormality and has never payed to play at the palladium or rocko's. b. a dude from the summoned who sells tickets (ie sucks dick) to get on shows making said statement.

don't get me wrong i like the summoned......just sayin.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Apr 27,2010 3:27am
Tee hee and har har

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 27,2010 7:54am
YEAH JOSH YOU FUCKING HACK! ONLY SCOTT LEE IS REAL!

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Apr 27,2010 8:02am edited Apr 27,2010 8:02am
Scalpel is pretty neat and wicked nice dudes.

I think we played with Relegation in fuck-all northern NH one time and the drummer attempted to tough guy me in the parking lot for tearing down christmas lights.
I'm pretty sure laughing at him and turning around to search for a burrito place was the better option than getting bitch slapped by a drummer who couldnt play hard to save his life.

If I'm thinking of the wrong band, my B(?)

toggletoggle post by MetalThursday  at Apr 27,2010 10:04am
Still trying to figure out how having long hair and liking Obituary are supposed to be shameful.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Apr 27,2010 10:15am
I'm trying to figure out how having big hair, wearing spandex, and liking Poison are supposed to be shameful.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 27,2010 10:32am
i'm trying to figure out how having an eye patch and black and white tiger striped pants is shameful.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Apr 27,2010 11:01am
I'm trying to figure out, upon visiting their MySpace, how Regulation's music isn't hilarious.

toggletoggle post by fuck at Apr 28,2010 8:25pm
yeah aaron you must be thinking of the wrong band/drummer, its all good though. just thought i'd clear that up.

toggletoggle post by Joe B at Apr 28,2010 9:34pm
Holy fuck everybody, relax. This is Joe from Relegation. I posted the original response to Josh because he decided to publicly shit on us with no cause, or so it seemed. The other thread posted about shows was from a different kid in the band, and was a complete coincidence that they were within 15 minutes of each other. I don't give a shit if you know it's me though, it was just a joke. I posted it anonymously assuming nobody would even bother finding it, let alone take offense to it. Sorry

And to Aaron, I have no clue what you're talkin about, you must be thinking of a different band. I play drums for Relegation, and I'm pretty sure I've never spoken a word to you in my life. We did play a show together though, it was with the Mammoth Grinder and FXZero tour at Rockos.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][4:16:44am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.02383 secs/14 queries]
[search][refresh page]