New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Samhain by MaliceInLeatherland on Apr 8,2004 1:58pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by MaliceInLeatherland   at Apr 8,2004 1:58pm
Samhain is one of my favorite bands of all time. They came out of the ashes of the Misfits, when Danzig began listening to Bauhaus, Sex Gang Children, Alien Sex Fiend and the March Violets.
I think Initium and November Comming Fire are two of the best dark/psychadelic albums of all time. Danzig is easily my favorite vocalist in hard rock/metal music. Any of the rest of you like Samhain/misfits/danzig?

John Christ kinda revolutionized the goatee for metal heads!
Do you want to cross that line? Do you want to take a liife?
~ Basim

toggletoggle post by davyp at Apr 8,2004 2:00pm
who the fuck doesn't like the misfits

toggletoggle post by MaliceInLeatherland   at Apr 8,2004 2:04pm
Exactly, man!

WE WALK THE STREETS AT NIGHT - WE GO WHERE EAGLES DARE!

toggletoggle post by davyp at Apr 8,2004 2:05pm
I ain't no goddamn son of a bitch

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 8,2004 2:19pm
rock and roll mcdonalds

toggletoggle post by Dreaded_Silence   at Apr 8,2004 2:36pm
Batman whupped my ass

toggletoggle post by phantos   at Apr 8,2004 2:41pm
HUMAN PONY GIRL

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 8,2004 2:47pm
anonymous said:
rock and roll mcdonalds

hahahahaha RIP wesley willis

toggletoggle post by Josiah_the_Black  at Apr 8,2004 2:52pm
"all murder all guts all FUUUNNNNNN!!!"

"When I go inside your little girl, and I will
When I come inside your little girl"

"jonathon of kennedy well, arise and be shot down the dirt's gonna be your dessert my cum be your life source and the only way to get it is to suck or fuck or be poor and devoid and masturbate me, masturbate me then slurp it from your palm like a dry desert soaking up rain"

so awesome

but fuck michael graves and new misfits

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Apr 8,2004 3:01pm
Somewhat pointless thread. But Samhain and Misfits are the only few "punk" bands I like. If you can even call em punk. The others are DRI and Suicidal Tendencies

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Apr 8,2004 3:07pm
"i got something to say - i killed your baby today. and it doesnt matter much to me, as long as its dead. i got something to say - i raped your mother today. and it doesnt matter much to me, as long as she spread."

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Apr 8,2004 4:38pm
i LOVE the misfits, not the newfits with michael gayass graves, but yeah. i dated a guy that was in love with glen danzig and it was super scary. needless to say, it didn't last too long. now he's some kinda of vampire wanna be living in texas. if anyone ever finds him, they should kill him immediately.

toggletoggle post by Maliceinleatherland   at Apr 8,2004 4:44pm
Dissector said:
Somewhat pointless thread. But Samhain and Misfits are the only few "punk" bands I like. If you can even call em punk. The others are DRI and Suicidal Tendencies

Again with the denial you idiots! Just because their guitar player doesn't have hair like a poodle doesn't mean you have to be ashamed to appreciate them. Misfits is among the first wave of hardcore, and is affiliated with punk the same way The Damned are. It's undeniable.

Samhain, however, is a gray area that exists between the punk/blues that Danzig already had his foot in, and his appreciation for European Gothic bands (Sex Gang Children, and Bauhaus) after he burnt out on hardcore.
He did call Christian Death (Rozz era) wusses, and that my friends, is entertainment

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Apr 8,2004 4:48pm
what's wrong with rozz and eva? hmm??

and if you don't like metal, why the hell are you posting here? it doesn't make sense.

what the hell does hair like a poodle have to do with anything?

and no one here said they didn't appreciate samhain... i bet you don't even know the correct pronounciation of the word, or it's religious significance....

go change your diaper.

toggletoggle post by Dread_104  at Apr 8,2004 4:59pm
hack the heads off little girls and put them on my wall

toggletoggle post by Maliceinleatherland   at Apr 8,2004 5:02pm
I know it's correct pronounciation, miss. And I know it's religious signifigance, and I LOVE Rozz era Christian Death. And I LOVE metal. I was just contesting what the guy said about "Samhain and Misfits being the only punk bands" he likes. That type of mentality almost always comes from metal kids who hate punk bands because of the stygma attached.
I'd say the same thing to a punk kid who claimed "Iron Maiden and Motorhead were the only metal bands" he liked.
I think you all are taking offence to ribbings not directed to you. I'm not on a quest to insult all metalheads.

~ B

toggletoggle post by Josiah_the_Black  at Apr 8,2004 5:06pm
anyone here like filth or poxy?

toggletoggle post by Maliceinleatherland   at Apr 8,2004 5:17pm
naw dude. Any good releases to start off with?

toggletoggle post by Josiah_the_Black  at Apr 8,2004 5:22pm
filth- "this is why we are the punks" is one of the greatest albums ive ever heard, thats if youre into crust punk theyre fucking amazing

toggletoggle post by Maliceinleatherland   at Apr 8,2004 5:23pm
cool dude. There used to be an awsome crust punk type band called Class Action. I think they were looking into a bass playing midget at one point, but I obviously robotripped my memory into oblivion.

I just think it's funny how on crust punk logos all the letters have hair groving out of them.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Apr 8,2004 5:57pm edited Apr 8,2004 6:00pm
Maliceinleatherland said:
Dissector said:

Again with the denial you idiots! Just because their guitar player doesn't have hair like a poodle doesn't mean you have to be ashamed to appreciate them. Misfits is among the first wave of hardcore, and is affiliated with punk the same way The Damned are. It's undeniable.

Samhain, however, is a gray area that exists between the punk/blues that Danzig already had his foot in, and his appreciation for European Gothic bands (Sex Gang Children, and Bauhaus) after he burnt out on hardcore.
He did call Christian Death (Rozz era) wusses, and that my friends, is entertainment

I'm an idiot?And how the fuck am I in denial. I just fuckin' said I liked 'em.

toggletoggle post by Maliceinleatherland   at Apr 8,2004 6:01pm
By claiming that Misfits aint punk d00d!!

eh, I was riled up. Sorry about that.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Apr 8,2004 6:08pm
They are punk. By putting it in "" I was showing that they're not the typical punk band. Like all the other bands I mentioned aren't typical punk. But its cool dude, didn't mean to snap.

toggletoggle post by Maliceinleatherland   at Apr 8,2004 6:15pm
me too man. I've been snappy lately, and I've sort of misrepresented myself as some hater of metal, which I'm not. I have Iron Maiden painted (badly) on my jacket hehheh.

covered in sinners and dripping with guilt!
~ Basim

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][9:44:48am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.02248 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]