New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Wes Welker > the Colts by Peyton sucks on Nov 15,2009 10:55pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Peyton sucks at Nov 15,2009 10:55pm
Niggaaaaa whhhhhhhhaaaat

toggletoggle post by quintessence  at Nov 15,2009 11:02pm
Peyton Manning is an ugly hick.

toggletoggle post by quintessence  at Nov 15,2009 11:37pm
That 4th down Faulk spot was complete bullshit.

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Nov 15,2009 11:43pm edited Nov 15,2009 11:43pm
BALEETED

toggletoggle post by ZenErik   at Nov 15,2009 11:44pm
And the Patriots find a way to lose. GREAT JOB!

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 15,2009 11:46pm
can't believe they shit the bed there

toggletoggle post by aril at Nov 15,2009 11:47pm
ZenErik said[orig][quote]
And coack bellifuck finds a way to lose. GREAT JOB!

fixed

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Nov 15,2009 11:47pm
that fucking pass interference call against Darius Butler was a fucking joke

Bill Polian has every NFL ref in his back pocket

I'm so angry right now, I could commit genocide

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Nov 15,2009 11:50pm
dreadkill said[orig][quote]
can't believe they shit the bed there
the 2 most important calls of the game were awful...Butler was going for the ball, which he has every fucking right to do...and how the fuck could the side judge see that Faulk was bobbling the ball when FAULK'S BACK WAS TO HIM

this was an inside job, I don't give a fuck what anyone says

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Nov 16,2009 12:18am
While that may be true, the fact remains Bill should have never gone for it. He should have punted to pin them back as far as possible and just defend til the clock runs out.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Nov 16,2009 12:20am
while that may be true...those calls cost the Pats the game...the pass interference call set up the 1st TD...the Faulk call set up the 2nd

toggletoggle post by ZenErik   at Nov 16,2009 12:27am
Well, the Bengals won. What more could you ask for?

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Nov 16,2009 8:43am
Told ya the colts were going to win this game. AMIRIGHT!?

toggletoggle post by tylor  at Nov 16,2009 8:45am
say what you will about the calls, but the 4th down was one of the worst decisions i have ever seen

toggletoggle post by Pires at Nov 16,2009 8:46am
I doubt I'll listen to weei today. Or at least until Wednesday.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Nov 16,2009 8:46am
tylor said[orig][quote]
say what you will about the calls, but the 4th down was one of the worst decisions i have ever seen

This is truff. Bellys ego got in the way of his common sense.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Nov 16,2009 8:49am
SkinSandwich said[orig][quote]
resisting............urge.............to choke you

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Nov 16,2009 8:51am
tylor said[orig][quote]
RustyPS said[orig][quote]
while that may be true...those calls cost the Pats the game...the pass interference call set up the 1st TD...the Faulk call set up the 2nd

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 16,2009 9:14am
I'm backing the 4th down call. I certainly didn't at the time, but in retrospect I'm standing behind it and here's why.

Manning throws 2 picks (his highest total of the year), and the wheels are clearly coming off the Colts offense. With about 4 minutes left to go Manning takes a shot down field to Austin Collie who is locked up like Area 51 by Darius Butler. You could show me that play 100 times over and I'm still convinced that Butler couldn't possibly have defended that pass any better. Pass interference. 31 yards down the field, and the Colts put together a 2 minute scoring drive that otherwise never would have happened.

Now here's what I want to know, and no one is talking about it. Why did the Patriots use 2 timeouts, BOTH of them with the clock already stopped, in their last possession? Why does Kevin Faulk blow a gasket when they call the first of the two? Kevin Faulk never expresses anger like that on the field. What happens that sparks an aberrant reaction like that? If you want my theory, I'm guessing that the QB/coach radio "all of a sudden" goes out... just like it always does for opposing teams in Indy with the game on the line, and the Pats are forced to use their final 2 timeouts to communicate.

Belichick looks at the situation. He sees the same old shit, and the same dirty bullshit going on with a team that gets away with it time and time again and realizes that if he doesn't keep Manning off the field they have zero chance of winning that game.

That's why he goes for it. That's why he never shakes Jim Caldwell's hand.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Nov 16,2009 9:17am edited Nov 16,2009 9:18am
yea the timeouts thing was weird...I totally agree

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Nov 16,2009 9:20am
I lot of people are talking about the strange timeout usage. This game was mostly disappointing NOT because we lost, but because we lost based on dumb choives

toggletoggle post by aril at Nov 16,2009 9:21am
Totally backed about the radio going off. I saw faulk throw a tantrum in the huddle and knew something was up. Colts are a great team, but I wouldn't put it past them to cheat like that.

toggletoggle post by aril at Nov 16,2009 9:24am
Also don't forget the artificial crowd noise

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 16,2009 9:24am
The one thing you can take away from this game is that this was one perhaps the best 60 minutes of football the Patriots have played all season. Considering what went on between the lines I think they're capable of beating anyone, including New Orleans.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Nov 16,2009 9:26am
quintessence said[orig][quote]
That 4th down Faulk spot was complete bullshit.

This was the very upsetting. It was clear in the replay that he was at the 1st down line when he had control of the ball.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 16,2009 9:28am
Reggie Wayne would have gotten that spot 20 yards down field. With a diet coke waiting for him.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Nov 16,2009 9:32am
xmikex said[orig][quote]
The one thing you can take away from this game is that this was one perhaps the best 60 minutes of football the Patriots have played all season. Considering what went on between the lines I think they're capable of beating anyone, including New Orleans.

I don't think it was the best 60 minutes they've played all season. If that was the case, then they wouldn't have gotten run over on defense in the second half. BUT i do think they can beat anyone, including new orleans. I mean, any reasonable person can tell that the pats could've won last night. A couple turnovers, a couple bad calls, but some fucking great playing. I feel better about last nights loss that i thought i would.....

as a side note, just the look on Peyton's face makes me wanna take a big ol dump in my hand, and press it into his face al-la "pie in the face".

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Nov 16,2009 10:14am
Broke Back Manning.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Nov 16,2009 10:22am
SkinSandwich said[orig][quote]
resisting............urge.............to choke you

Don't choke me, choke the Pats for doing just that, CHOCKING!

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 16,2009 10:25am
Pats O-Line ate all the Choco Tacos from Taco Bell.

I'm so mad.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Nov 16,2009 10:26am
I will say one thing: the Jets are gonna get destroyed next week....combo this loss with the loss in week 2, and the Pats will be looking to win by 100....they might score more than the Celtics in a given game

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 16,2009 11:09am
The Jets have looked like a rolling bag of dicks since that game. Jacksonville made them look stupid yesterday.

toggletoggle post by tylor  at Nov 16,2009 12:26pm
Pires said[orig][quote]

hahahahaha i cant wait for the fire belichick calls mixed in with the celtics aren't gonna make the playoffs and we should trade pedroier for mark teixeira

toggletoggle post by tylor  at Nov 16,2009 12:37pm
tylor said[orig][quote]

i didn't have a problem with the faulk spot

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 16,2009 2:48pm
tylor said[orig][quote]
Pires said[orig][quote]

hahahahaha i cant wait for the fire belichick calls mixed in with the celtics aren't gonna make the playoffs and we should trade pedroier for mark teixeira

lul. only funny because those calls will actually happen. boston "sports fans" are the dumbest in the country.

toggletoggle post by Pires at Nov 16,2009 4:13pm
So I listened. And Tylor. You were right. The celts lost 2 games in a row. What's wrong with them. The b's can't get a win. What's wrong with them. And belichick sucks. His ego is too big. Wow. EEI, you never cease to amaze me. Do I dare even listen to the interview with bill at 5 and listen to all the big show guys kiss his ass? I think I might. The weiner whiner line will be interesting to say the least.

toggletoggle post by aril at Nov 16,2009 4:18pm
Yea well when you hear "Jim from Middleboro" call that's me yelling at eei. Can't take their egos anymore

toggletoggle post by Pires at Nov 16,2009 4:19pm
Oh and the sox raised ticket prices by $2 and $5 in this economy. Wow. Watch out now. Your $50 ticket just turned into a $52 ticket. Bastards. At least it wasn't as much as the pats. The $100 tix turned into $125 last year.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 16,2009 4:19pm
i hate boston sports fans. anyone who thinks belichick is "slipping" or deserves to fired is retarded. there's no other football coach on the planet i'd rather have running my team. he took a gamble and the team lost. can't win em all.

anyone worried about the celtics is retarded. they have a great, deep team. worry about them if it's 2 weeks before the playoffs and they have too many injuries. now is not the time.

the bruins? i can definitely see reasons to worry, but i'd rather have the injuries and inconsistency now than when they're gearing up for the playoffs.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 16,2009 4:20pm
oh and red sox fans are the worst of all. too many douchebags on that bandwagon.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Nov 16,2009 4:30pm edited Nov 16,2009 4:49pm
tylor said[orig][quote]
tylor said[orig][quote]

i didn't have a problem with the faulk spot
I guess we'll agree to disagree...from what I saw, Faulk had control of the ball initially when he was at the first down marker...but either way, I still can't get over a guy making that call when Faulk's back was to him....unless the ref has X-ray vision, there's is no way he could've seen any ball movement from where he was standing

toggletoggle post by Pires at Nov 16,2009 4:35pm
oh and red sox fans are the worst of all. too many douchebags on that bandwagon.

backed a-fucking-thousand. I keep saying I want the sox to go on a 3 year losing slump just to get these faggots off the train.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Nov 16,2009 4:43pm
the Red Sox are the easiest of the teams to get into for simpletons/non-sports fans because baseball is neither violent nor complicated...Fenway has turned into a social venue instead of a ballpark....its disgusting

and it will only get better if they're ever bad again....which I don't see happening with the MLB's current structure (ex: no salary cap) and being able to outbid everyone but the Yankees for whoever they want

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Nov 16,2009 4:44pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
Considering what went on between the lines I think they're capable of beating anyone, including New Orleans.

Dude, ANYONE is capable of defeating New Orleans. They've had trouble putting away jobber teams, including the Rams this week. They've shown their weaknesses time and time again, luckily for them the teams they've played haven't capitalized.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool to see the Saints winning, the peeps of New Orleans deserve it after all they've gone through, but this isn't a team that has the consistency to remain unbeaten for the rest of the season, and once the playoffs come around, I think there are plenty of teams in that conference capable of handing them their asses if they're playing well.

toggletoggle post by t2daeek  at Nov 16,2009 5:29pm
yes. welker > colts
but
in the case of belichick v belichick... i don't know how to answer that.
worked against the falcons but i didn't like when they did it then either. squib kick it or something i dunno. i think i pay too much attention to sports... this shit ruined my day from the start.
then i went to work and i stepped in two different piles of dog shit. it's almost poetic... in a charley brown sort of way.

toggletoggle post by tylor  at Nov 16,2009 6:26pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
tylor said[orig][quote]
Pires said[orig][quote]

lul. only funny because those calls will actually happen. boston "sports fans" are the dumbest in the country.

best time of year to listen to eei is by far the mlb trade deadline. i think the best proposal this year was mike lowell for ryan zimmerman and stephen strasburg

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 16,2009 6:29pm
aril said[orig][quote]
Yea well when you hear "Jim from Middleboro" call that's me yelling at eei. Can't take their egos anymore

We're on the line with Jim from Middleboro. Jim what have you got for us?

That pass interference call sucked worse than the new Xasthur! LOLFAGZ!

WTF?!?!!!

toggletoggle post by tylor  at Nov 16,2009 6:32pm
my favorite caller recently is the guy who just called mike adams to tell him he sucked

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Nov 16,2009 6:33pm
tylor said[orig][quote]
xmikex said[orig][quote]
tylor said[orig][quote]
Pires said[orig][quote]

best time of year to listen to eei is by far the mlb trade deadline. i think the best proposal this year was mike lowell for ryan zimmerman and stephen strasburg
people are so stupid..."WE SHOULD JUST GO OUT AND SIGN A SHORTSTOP!!!!"...oh yea? well who? give us a name ..."UUUUUUUUHHHHHH I DON'T KNOW JUST SIGN A SHORTSTOP THAT CAN FIELD AND HIT 50 HOME RUNS"

toggletoggle post by BSV at Nov 16,2009 8:00pm
it feels like the league wants the colts to win. i was confused as hell when the 4th down was finished-it was 1:57 on the clock and when commercial came back it was at 2:00. no replay of the chains either. enough with the bullshit half a distance to the goal penalties.

toggletoggle post by aril at Nov 16,2009 8:13pm
baseball is neither violent nor complicated..

you gotta be shittin me. Violent? Not really, but has the potential to be (balls flying at a head at 95mph..). But complicated? There are certain aspects of baseball that are extremely complicated. Most fans could care less about what extra finger you put on the ball to throw a changeup or what angle you should have your arm twist to throw a low and inside curve. Pitching is fuckin complicated man.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Nov 16,2009 8:50pm
aril said[orig][quote]
baseball is neither violent nor complicated..
you gotta be shittin me. Violent? Not really, but has the potential to be (balls flying at a head at 95mph..). But complicated? There are certain aspects of baseball that are extremely complicated. Most fans could care less about what extra finger you put on the ball to throw a changeup or what angle you should have your arm twist to throw a low and inside curve. Pitching is fuckin complicated man.
sure the intricacies are...but you dont need to know any of that to watch baseball and know whats going on in a given game

toggletoggle post by ArilliusBM  at Nov 16,2009 8:55pm
true.

I agree though - the redsox have the biggest bandwagon fans in baseball. NO MORE GIRLS IN PINK REDSOX HATS THAT DONT KNOW WHAT THE 7TH INNING STRETCH IS PLEASE

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Nov 16,2009 9:00pm
thats exactly what im saying

when toucher and rich mooved to the new sports hub...they started playing a game called "ask the pink hat" during the sox season....it wasnt suprising that theyd get questions wrong...what is surprising is how far off they were....it was hilarious and painful at the same time

toggletoggle post by Pires at Nov 16,2009 9:12pm

when toucher and rich mooved to the new sports hub...they started playing a game called "ask the pink hat" during the sox season....it wasnt suprising that theyd get questions wrong...what is surprising is how far off they were....it was hilarious and painful at the same time

lol that sounds awesome. I'm never awake though for that show.

toggletoggle post by t2daeek  at Nov 16,2009 10:01pm
Pires said[orig][quote]

lol that sounds awesome. I'm never awake though for that show.

drunked red sox recap was better... go out to the bars and interview people AFTER games were over...
easily the funniest radio i've ever heard.

toggletoggle post by neverpurified  at Nov 16,2009 10:50pm
they still do that

toggletoggle post by tylor  at Nov 17,2009 8:44am
hahaha that sounds awesome

bennyhillifier

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][1:32:37am Apr 18,2024
load time 0.04213 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]