New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Gang rape outside school dance lasted over two hours by Phrozenspite on Oct 27,2009 6:05pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Phrozenspite  at Oct 27,2009 6:05pm
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/27/califo....gang.rape.investigation/index.html

A California high school student who police said was gang raped in a two-and-a-half-hour assault outside a homecoming dance remained hospitalized in stable condition Monday, two days after she was flown from the attack scene in critical condition.

"Based on witness statements and suspect statements, and also physical evidence, we know that she was raped by at least four suspects committing multiple sex acts," Gagan said.

Investigators said as many as 15 people, all males, stood around watching the assault, but did not call police or help the victim, a 15-year-old student at Richmond High School in suburban San Francisco.

As people announced over time that this was going on, more people came to see, and some actually participated," Gagan said.

"We have checked Facebook and YouTube to try to find any revealing evidence," he said. "We're looking in particular to see if anyone posted any video of the incident."

The victim was found unconscious and "brutally assaulted" under a bench shortly before midnight Saturday, after police received a call from someone in the area who had overheard people at the assault scene "reminiscing about the incident," Gagan said.

Lulz

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 27,2009 6:09pm
sounds like a good time

toggletoggle post by quintessence  at Oct 27,2009 6:16pm
Silly mexicans.

toggletoggle post by zyklon at Oct 27,2009 6:43pm
How do you know they're all mexicans? Most of them were probably white

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Oct 27,2009 7:35pm
zyklon said[orig][quote]
Nineteen-year-old Manuel Ortega, described as a former student at the school, was arrested soon after he fled the scene and will face charges of rape, robbery and kidnapping, police said.

toggletoggle post by MASlayer at Oct 27,2009 7:47pm
kill them all

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Oct 27,2009 7:49pm
Word.

Castrate them and let them bleed out...

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Oct 27,2009 8:20pm
With solid proof, yes cut their dicks off.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Oct 27,2009 8:29pm
upcoming Crippling Fear song title: Castration As A Form of Discipline

keep an ear out

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Oct 27,2009 8:46pm
zyklon said[orig][quote]

Statistically incorrect.

toggletoggle post by quintessence  at Oct 27,2009 9:17pm
STOP USING FACTS RACIST!

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Oct 27,2009 9:22pm
That's pretty silly. Many mexicans in cali, yes. but to blame them for rape because of their (mexicanism...?) is just plain stupid.

toggletoggle post by Phrozenspite  at Oct 27,2009 9:23pm
KTLA is reporting that they took pictures... i wonder how long before 4chan gets a hold of those

toggletoggle post by narkybark   at Oct 27,2009 9:25pm
that's a lot of taco sauce!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 27,2009 9:35pm
4 papes is a pretty lame gang. what are they the get along gang?

toggletoggle post by Eli_hhcb at Oct 27,2009 9:58pm

(drum noise after a joke)

toggletoggle post by MikeOfDecrepitude at Oct 27,2009 10:02pm
What no one did.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by THE FACE OF TRUE METAL at Oct 27,2009 10:10pm
THIS IS THE MOST METAL THING I'VE SEEN IN THE NEWS IN AGES

toggletoggle post by Eli_hhcb at Oct 27,2009 10:15pm
hah i had that cd.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Oct 27,2009 11:37pm
swamplorddvm said[orig][quote]
That's pretty silly. Many mexicans in cali, yes. but to blame them for rape because of their (mexicanism...?) is just plain stupid.

If you think about it for a moment, you'll see that's not so.

Different groups of animals develop different traits and abilities over time. While individuals differ, the majority congregate around a series of repeated behaviors.

This is why black and Hispanic crime rates are identical in this country to how they were in the 1950s and before: it's the biology of the animal.

Evolution gifted each group with particular adaptations. I think much of this has to do with climate and average IQ. Mexicans at 94 average place right between African-Americans and Caucasians, and not surprisingly, rates of education and crime match are right between the rankings too.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Oct 27,2009 11:41pm
Musta been a slow song.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Oct 27,2009 11:42pm
Phrozenspite said[orig][quote]
KTLA is reporting that they took pictures... i wonder how long before 4chan gets a hold of those

Another 28 seconds...

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Oct 27,2009 11:45pm
Phrozenspite said[orig][quote]
KTLA is reporting that they took pictures... i wonder how long before 4chan finished uploading them from their cameras

fix'd

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 28,2009 12:00am
gang grape?

toggletoggle post by zyklon at Oct 28,2009 12:36am
Dankill said[orig][quote]
zyklon said[orig][quote]
Nineteen-year-old Manuel Ortega, described as a former student at the school, was arrested soon after he fled the scene and will face charges of rape, robbery and kidnapping, police said.

That's one of them...

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Oct 28,2009 1:38am
CNN was reporting this...I think it was during Anderson Cooper's show...they brought on some guy, I don't know if he was a lawyer, criminology expert, or what....but his name was Steve Perry. All I could think wa

Just a small town girl....livin' in a lonely world
She took a gang rape train going anywhere...

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Oct 28,2009 1:53am
I love Richmond, Burnt Ramen is the best

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Oct 28,2009 2:55am
Conservationist said[orig][quote]

Different groups of animals develop different traits and abilities over time. While individuals differ, the majority congregate around a series of repeated behaviors.

This is why black and Hispanic crime rates are identical in this country to how they were in the 1950s and before: it's the biology of the animal.

Evolution gifted each group with particular adaptations. I think much of this has to do with climate and average IQ. Mexicans at 94 average place right between African-Americans and Caucasians, and not surprisingly, rates of education and crime match are right between the rankings too.

Firs off. Mesoamericans are not dumb. They have rich and high culture. Cultures even YOU can honor. Not based around money and worthless objects like us americans. Right? Like the "realist party"?
Some of are scum. Like the poor urban. Just like poor urban whites and blacks and asians. You should try looking at social science too. By your logic, whites are abunch of angry, nature fearing, grumpy, agressive, greedy people who like to shoot everything on four legs, cut every tree down and blow up entire mountains for gold, build their civilizations on the looting of others land and resources. Hell they even fight eachother in bloody wars over land , gold religion and over simply being a member of a different tribe. (It's the biology of the animal...) kinda like the muslims, africans, native americans and so on...

Though I do think people should be more open to a view of biology/nature instead of pure nurture.

Proud whites will happily ignore the low down shitty things whites do. White trash and non do plenty of digusting things. Ever notice how most pedophiles are white? Are you going to use some liberal social science to defend your race there? Did jews make them touch little children? It's a very complex world of humans out there. Try to look a little deeper into it.

toggletoggle post by sli sli sli at Oct 28,2009 5:24am
i_am_not_me said[orig][quote]
CNN was reporting this...I think it was during Anderson Cooper's show...they brought on some guy, I don't know if he was a lawyer, criminology expert, or what....but his name was Steve Perry. All I could think wa

Just a small town girl....livin' in a lonely world
She took a gang rape train going anywhere...

see, the first thing i thought was;
"DONT wake up sleepy jean, oh what can it mean,
to a, gang rape receiver, and a homecoming queen..."

the next thing i thought was of course how to use questionable science to blame mexicans for all of this LOL

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Oct 28,2009 6:28am edited Oct 28,2009 6:29am
Semen

Everywhere.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Oct 28,2009 9:07am edited Oct 28,2009 9:16am

Firs off. Mesoamericans are not dumb. They have rich and high culture. Cultures even YOU can honor. Not based around money and worthless objects like us americans. Right? Like the "realist party"?
Some of are scum. Like the poor urban. Just like poor urban whites and blacks and asians. You should try looking at social science too. By your logic, whites are abunch of angry, nature fearing, grumpy, agressive, greedy people who like to shoot everything on four legs, cut every tree down and blow up entire mountains for gold, build their civilizations on the looting of others land and resources. Hell they even fight eachother in bloody wars over land , gold religion and over simply being a member of a different tribe. (It's the biology of the animal...) kinda like the muslims, africans, native americans and so on...

Though I do think people should be more open to a view of biology/nature instead of pure nurture.

Proud whites will happily ignore the low down shitty things whites do. White trash and non do plenty of digusting things. Ever notice how most pedophiles are white? Are you going to use some liberal social science to defend your race there? Did jews make them touch little children? It's a very complex world of humans out there. Try to look a little deeper into it.

Excuse me for talking science here: the average IQ of Mexicans is 94.

Second, I am not talking about scum. I'm talking about the tendencies of certain people who evolved in certain environments to not have adaptive tendencies for other environments (group collaboration and morality are mostly a northern thing).

Third, history suggests a disconnect. The mesoamericans of today are the slave castes of the Aztec and Maya who collaborated with the Spanish to overthrow and destroy (genocide) the upper castes.

I think we should keep this to science and not ambiguous, airy concepts like honor and scum.

Science and politics are not personal judgments; they're questions of what works for all of us.

To say a certain group evolved in a different way, and so doesn't fit in certain circumstances, is not a personal insult... it's a practical observation.

You can still like and care about mesoamerican amerinds (and mestizos) and respect them as individuals, but that doesn't mean that you deny the science of the matter.

It also doesn't mean that "diversity," on a political level, is anything but a giant failure engineered by your elites who want cheap labor and don't care what it costs you in the future, including transition to third-world status and loss of your own culture.

I guess a lot of the people in the USA now hate being white because they hate their origins because their families failed it. Not every family did. Not everyone followed the trend.

In fact, if you get off your ass and outside of the trendy areas of cities, there's lot of people leading good lives and keeping white cultures intact, while everyone else circles the drain in a fog of their own illusions.

So let's get rid of illusions and start being honest. All IMHO.

toggletoggle post by MikeOfDecrepitude at Oct 28,2009 9:11am
Kill all the white people and then we'll be free.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Oct 28,2009 9:23am

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Oct 28,2009 9:32am
MikeOfDecrepitude said[orig][quote]
Kill all the white people and then we'll be free.

That Type O Negative lyric has never made more sense to me than it does now after reading Conservationist's last post.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 28,2009 9:41am
Can we get back to the gang bang please? GAWD!

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Oct 28,2009 9:55am

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 28,2009 10:00am
some of those slaps were well played. some were just stupid.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Oct 28,2009 10:09am
The last punch at the end could have fucked that kids brains up!

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Oct 28,2009 11:08am

Excuse me for talking science here: the average IQ of Mexicans is 94.

Second, I am not talking about scum. I'm talking about the tendencies of certain people who evolved in certain environments to not have adaptive tendencies for other environments (group collaboration and morality are mostly a northern thing).

Third, history suggests a disconnect. The mesoamericans of today are the slave castes of the Aztec and Maya who collaborated with the Spanish to overthrow and destroy (genocide) the upper castes.

I think we should keep this to science and not ambiguous, airy concepts like honor and scum.

Science and politics are not personal judgments; they're questions of what works for all of us.

To say a certain group evolved in a different way, and so doesn't fit in certain circumstances, is not a personal insult... it's a practical observation.

You can still like and care about mesoamerican amerinds (and mestizos) and respect them as individuals, but that doesn't mean that you deny the science of the matter.

It also doesn't mean that "diversity," on a political level, is anything but a giant failure engineered by your elites who want cheap labor and don't care what it costs you in the future, including transition to third-world status and loss of your own culture.

I guess a lot of the people in the USA now hate being white because they hate their origins because their families failed it. Not every family did. Not everyone followed the trend.

In fact, if you get off your ass and outside of the trendy areas of cities, there's lot of people leading good lives and keeping white cultures intact, while everyone else circles the drain in a fog of their own illusions.

So let's get rid of illusions and start being honest. All IMHO.

Conservationist - You've made some points that at first i didn't agree with in this thread, but you just explained them very well with that last statement. I commend you for you're knowledge, and enlightened point of view.

SM: 0

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Oct 28,2009 11:13am
ouchdrummer said[orig][quote]
I commend you for you're knowledge

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Oct 28,2009 11:19am
AUTOPSY_666 said[orig][quote]

I thought people would like that.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Oct 28,2009 11:21am
I wish I knew a solid, reliable IQ test.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Oct 28,2009 11:25am
No such a thing exists.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Oct 28,2009 12:49pm
narkybark said[orig][quote]

toggletoggle post by sli sli sli at Oct 28,2009 12:54pm
AUTOPSY_666 said[orig][quote]

I thought people would like that.

commend him, for he is knowledge

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Oct 28,2009 1:27pm
that's right.

toggletoggle post by narkybark   at Oct 28,2009 1:41pm
metal_church101 said[orig][quote]

*bows*

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Oct 28,2009 3:59pm edited Oct 28,2009 4:00pm
No such a thing exists.

Actually:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven%27s_Progressive_Matrices

IQ tests are highly reliable in predicting intelligence potential.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ#Positive_correlations_with_IQ

Thanks for "you're" kind words! Grammar Nazi troll FTW

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 29,2009 1:03pm
fap

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Oct 29,2009 1:55pm
metal_church101 said[orig][quote]

*bows*

WINNAR!

toggletoggle post by snli at Oct 29,2009 2:23pm
I am greatly saddened by the complete lack of video footage of this incident.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Oct 29,2009 2:28pm
So who wants to start a band called "Rape Adaptation"???

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 29,2009 2:29pm
only if we can tour together

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Oct 29,2009 2:32pm
What happened to Rape Furnace?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 29,2009 2:33pm
how about

Rape! Rape!

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Oct 29,2009 2:34pm
Deal.

This would bring my rape-centric band count to four.

Rapewolf.
Rape Fantasy.
Rape Furnace.
Rape Adaptation.

toggletoggle post by No_Redemption at Oct 29,2009 3:15pm
Mexicali Rape Brigade

toggletoggle post by GregDbass  at Oct 29,2009 11:14pm
Kill the fuckers!

No love lost if those 15 fucking insects went out the window face first.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Oct 30,2009 8:09am
No such a thing exists.

Actually:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven%27s_Progressive_Matrices

IQ tests are highly reliable in predicting intelligence potential.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ#Positive_correlations_with_IQ

Thanks for "you're" kind words! Grammar Nazi troll FTW

That's still opinion big guy. Common sense shows how hard it is to reliably test potential for learning. So shove it up YOU'RE ass. (Sorry, i just had to use you're incorrectly again. I don't really want you to insert anything into your anus.)

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Oct 30,2009 8:30am
Anal Insertion FTW!

toggletoggle post by HTR   at Oct 30,2009 10:10am

America needs you Frank...

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 30,2009 10:30am
i don't know if i believe this story. 15 guys and not one person did anything to stop it? seems she was definitely raped, but some of the story seems fabricated.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 30,2009 11:02am
community outreach program

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Oct 30,2009 11:25am
How nice! An ongoing rape. We want to be part of the community, so we will take part as well!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][3:10:27am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.02632 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]