New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> [LEAKED] The Red Chord - "Fed Through the Teeth Machine" by spaldino on Oct 22,2009 9:31pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by spaldino at Oct 22,2009 9:31pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 22,2009 9:32pm
leaked? ive had it for a week or 2

toggletoggle post by spaldino at Oct 22,2009 9:35pm
i honestly havent seen it yet and i'm usually on the ball. i mean, i guess i haven't looked much for it either. /shrug

has it been released yet?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Oct 22,2009 9:36pm
reverend had new guns and roses 5 years ago

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Oct 22,2009 9:42pm
this looks like the same link as the new BTBAM

toggletoggle post by spaldino at Oct 22,2009 9:44pm

toggletoggle post by spaldino at Oct 22,2009 9:45pm
sorry about that, i was enjoying the new Furia album too much and didnt realize that the link didnt copy right.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHeadNLI at Oct 22,2009 9:48pm
I feel icky when you post links to local band leaks. I don't think I'd care as much if it were released already, and I'd be a lying hypocrite if I said I didn't download most of my music anyway, but it still strikes me as sketchy. Don't read too much into this, it's just the first thing that comes to mind.

toggletoggle post by spaldino at Oct 22,2009 9:59pm
yeah i suppose... its not like i'm ripping this stuff and hosting it... i just find links and post. i dont do local bands usually either.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHeadNLI at Oct 22,2009 10:04pm
spaldino said[orig][quote]
yeah i suppose... its not like i'm ripping this stuff and hosting it...

Absolutely true, but if it's not even out yet you're screwing over the same kids you play and work with, y'know? I just know I'd feel poopy if you leaked one of my own albums. I don't care about downloading, I share all my own material freely, but I'd like to have some control over WHEN the material is released. Especially if I were planning promo, tours, etc....

Just wait the few weeks to post it, or am I just too sensitive?

toggletoggle post by spaldino at Oct 22,2009 10:21pm
eh, i guess? i only posted one local band link, the new revocation (which was editted out by the way, and i could care less), which, again, was everywhere i looked so i figured it wasn't a big deal, which apparently it was. despite all the praise they have been getting, i guess posting a link to something is gonna hurt all of the pre-orders that were already made and now no one is going to see them and buy merch because a link to a leaked version of the album was put up somewhere.

i buy when i can. i'm beyond broke. my life sucks giant dicks. i download music and life sucks a little less. why limit what i listen to because i can't afford it? owning the real thing is better, dont get me wrong, but i'd rather have money saved to see the band and buy a shirt and stuff when i do so.

if anyone with power has a problem with it, just edit the link out, i could care less.

i would be flattered if someone posted my band's album and more people downloaded it and loved it. just saying.

toggletoggle post by SteveSummoned   at Oct 22,2009 10:44pm
Sometimes I see it as if a album is leaked early and it's actually good people will be more pumped to see you live so they can hear some new songs. It's a possibility.

toggletoggle post by ernie at Oct 23,2009 1:54am
i support leaking

toggletoggle post by ernie at Oct 23,2009 1:55am
juicy

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at Oct 23,2009 9:15am
ernie said[orig][quote]
i support leaking

you would.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Crippled Neurotic Bishop
[default homepage] [print][5:56:14am Apr 24,2024
load time 0.01231 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]