New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> backofthaneck, die now. by unreal4now on Dec 20,2002 11:12am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by unreal4now at Dec 20,2002 11:12am
i wish that band would die...and all of those fuckin tuff guys...you know your life in music isn't going to go past subsisting on beef ravioli, right? drop the fuckin attitude and move out of your parent's basement.

toggletoggle post by theCZA  at Dec 20,2002 1:06pm
like your opinion matters to us at all...hah kids like you will never bring us down and would never say it to us face to face so stop wasting your energy typing this crap on message boards faggot...have a nice day, CZA

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 20,2002 1:14pm
I don't know.. I mean don't hold it against me, but I saw botn live and it was fun. Hardcore core with duel singers is something I like
Granted, I didn't step into the pit
but to each, they own

toggletoggle post by theCZA  at Dec 20,2002 1:19pm
see the rev knows our deal...we have FUN at our shows, as do the kids who come out...its kids who are scared or on the outside of the hxc scene who think we all try to be "tough guys" and "ruin shows"...real hxc shows are fun, and if you cant take the revs word for it then go hang yourself...if you spend a fraction of your time trying to get to know some of the "tuffies" that you do typing garbage about them to make yourself look "kewl" in front of your friends maybe you wouldnt be so judgemental...grow the fuck up already...if the scene aint for you then stay the fuck out

toggletoggle post by Cody  at Dec 20,2002 3:04pm
yeah good point.....you will never say any of that shit to thier faces. in fact i dare you to find the biggest fuckin hairybacked 250 pound guy in that band and tell him to die. see what happens.
back of tha neck is a pretty tight band, even though they dont have necks

toggletoggle post by tyagxgrind   at Dec 20,2002 3:54pm
BOTN is sick as fuck live or on CD... If you like hardcore or not, everyone should respect that their able to stay true to what is HARDCORE and not to whats "trendy" today. -Devon

toggletoggle post by exhumed4death  at Dec 20,2002 4:04pm
yeah i cant stand hardcore pits/people in them either, id rather anjoy the music without getting kicked in the face, but thats just me. but instead of complaining anymore, i just wont go to hardcore shows anymore. yeah ill miss out on some pretty cool shows, but whatever, ill just leave them to jerk eachother off while im at some real shows

toggletoggle post by ninjagrind   at Dec 20,2002 10:26pm
i respect everyone's opinion, a show, to me, isnt fun when there are 7 foot huge built guys punching your face in, or swinging arms the size of tree trunks at your face. no, it isnt fun at all.

uhh yeah well i really dig that song "shut out".

toggletoggle post by derekX at Dec 20,2002 11:50pm
wholy shit this is fucking hilarious!

toggletoggle post by BRANDON JAMES GRIFFIN FROM ABINGTON at Dec 21,2002 4:16am
APPARENTLY, THERE IS SOME CONFUSION NOWADAYS BETWEEN WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG? YOU KNOW... LIKE TERRORISM SUCKS, TAXES SUCK, GOOD CHARLOTTE SUCKS. TALK ABOUT THOSE THINGS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE BACK OF THA NECK... SUCK IT THE FUCK UP. WHO CARES? IM LISTENING TO THURSDAY RIGHT NOW...BUT YOU KIDS KEEP MENTIONING BACK OF THA NECK'S FANS/FRIENDS. I GUESS IM ONE OF THOSE KIDS BUT I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS SCARED AT SHOWS SAY 5 YEARS AGO....FURY OF FIVE AND THE LIKE. SO BEFORE YOU SPEAK OUT AGAINST SOMETHING YOU SO OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THINK ABOUT FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S ANGLES. YOU FUCKIN LIBERAL CUNTS KEEP BITCHIN AND WHINING ABOUT OPEN MINDS AND UNITY AND WHATEVER THE FUCK ELSE. WHY DONT YOU PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH. I DARE ONE OF YOU TO APPROACH ME AT A SHOW( IF I EVER GO TO ONE AGAIN THAT IS,) NOPE NOT A THREAT....I'LL SHAKE YOUR HAND AND ASK YOUR NAME. STOP ASSUMING SHIT IS OWED TO YOU BECAUSE YOU CANT FEND YOURSELF IN REAL LIFE.....GET A JOB GO TO SCHOOL GO VOLUNTEER GO VOTE READ A BOOK. STOP FUCKIN WHINING. HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. TELL YOUR FAMILIES HOW MUCH BACK OF THA NECK UPSET YOU.....OH WAIT YOU PROBABLY YOUR RESTRICTIVE PARENTS LIFESTYLES AND DONT ENJOY THEIR COMPANY ANYWAYS. SO WHATEVER IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I SAID FEEL FREE TO DROP ME A LINE. GRAFFINASSASIN@AOL.COM
HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

toggletoggle post by theCZA  at Dec 21,2002 4:22am
hah everyone, meet our boy Griff...nicest kid around if you ever get the chance to talk to him...

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 21,2002 12:36pm
i like griff. i like back of tha neck. i don't like cry babies.

it'd be one thing if you knew what you were talking about. but you really just open your jaw and let dumb shit flow out at an unstoppable rate. "duhhhhhh i hate you tuff guys"....you're dumb. shut up. you probably have no idea who half of them even are. as far as this supposed "tuff guy" image everyone keeps trying to bring up I don't see any of the guys in back of tha neck running around clammering about how "tuff" they are. I only see a bunch of weiner internet kids putting words into their mouths. Pretty lame cheif. But then again you never really had a chance, you're an average idiot, feed me hearsay, feed me rumors, please for the love of god somebody give me an opinion so i can run it into the ground and never shutup about it no matter how little i know about it. lame lame lame boring boring boring.

if you think anyone cares about your stupid opinions your parents obviously did a terrible job of raising you. slap your mother in the face.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][11:46:21am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.00912 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]