New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Lisa Marx (ex-Kittie, Day of Contempt) joins winds of plague on keyboards by the_reverend on Oct 15,2009 1:02pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 15,2009 1:02pm

Winds Of Plague are extremely pleased to announce the addition of Lisa Marx (ex-Kittie, Day of Contempt) on keyboards, who is currently now with the band for intense rehearsals for their much anticipated Draven sponsored trek, dubbed "The California Love" fall tour. This is shaping up to be the most epic and visually stunning stage show of the band's career. This lengthy headlining run kicks off on Nov. 20th and also features Stick To Your Guns, Sleeping Giant, Oceano, and Circle of Contempt in the support slots.

Johnny (vocals) further comments: "We just completed an extremely successful Japanese tour with our brothers in Terror and made a few much needed changes within our camp upon returning home. We owe it to our dedicated fans to bring them the best show possible each and every night and the addition of Lisa Marx to our line-up is going to allow just that. We are currently holed up rehearsing intensely for the upcoming headlining fall tour and we are pulling out all the stops with this event.

"This stage setup is going to feature a massive light show, larger than life backdrop, scrims and risers. We want to entertain the crowd and bring them a true show so they leave feeling like they got more than their money's worth. The package is solid from top to bottom and we can't wait to annihilate everywhere with some new, never before played material. This is going to be the definitive Winds Of Plague show, so don't miss out. We hope to see you all soon."
source: LG
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Kittie,

Winds Of Plague

toggletoggle post by SteveSummoned   at Oct 15,2009 1:07pm
Expect people to pay waaaay more at the door to compensate for those costs.

Ohh and I hate Oceano.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Oct 15,2009 1:08pm
I don't know man, I call bullshit.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 15,2009 1:13pm
we want to put on a massive live show to compensate for the fact that we are really no-talent hacks.

toggletoggle post by dontlivefastjustdie at Oct 15,2009 1:15pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
we want to put on a massive live show to compensate for the fact that we are really no-talent hacks.

toggletoggle post by SteveSummoned   at Oct 15,2009 1:32pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]

That's exactly why I want a giant light show for The Summoned!

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Oct 15,2009 1:54pm
i was just thinking, i'm pretty sure all these kids are rich to begin with. Where else would they get money for a setup like that AND a crew to back it up. The label? PFFT, they're just another deathcore band.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Angred Omniphallic Slave
[default homepage] [print][6:30:10pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01120 secs/20 queries]
[search][refresh page]