New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Herschel Walker signs with Strikeforce by xmikex on Sep 21,2009 5:00pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 21,2009 5:00pm
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...walker-signs-with-mma-organization/

Give me a fucking break man. Yes, it's THE Herschel Walker. No idea what this guy is thinking. I know he's a tough bastard, but he's out to get himself killed.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Sep 21,2009 5:04pm
i heard UFC is prepared to trade 8 draft picks for him.

toggletoggle post by HI BILLY MAYS HERE /w GLENN BECK at Sep 21,2009 5:35pm
HERSCHEL NEEDS TO FIGHT KIMBO IN A SCRAPYARD OR HE'S A FLAMING FAGGOT.

toggletoggle post by spaldino at Sep 21,2009 6:59pm
fuck that pussy... look at this other famous athlete that is joining the MMA ranks.

MARIUS PUDZIANOWSKI. World's strongest man.

this guy used to box for a bunch of years and does take a form of martial arts... so he knows how to strike. he is very agile and flexible. fucking guy can do a split. a 305 pound man that can do a fucking split. what the fuck. good luck to whoever is on the receiving end of one of his punches.

toggletoggle post by BSV at Sep 21,2009 8:55pm
Strikeforce actually has the most thorough stats I've ever seen for MMA and even Boxing. I never took MMA serious but after considering how Strikeforce analyzes, dissects and makes a science out this shit, I'm hooked.

toggletoggle post by Pires at Sep 22,2009 1:21am
Walker is 47. A 47 year old soon to be dead man.

toggletoggle post by oscarct  at Sep 22,2009 9:15am
Pires said[orig][quote]
Walker is 47. A 47 year old soon to be dead man.

he is a tough dude, but you can not start a mma career at 47.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Sep 22,2009 9:25am
I've been making Herschel Walker jokes inexplicably for the last month or so.

Clearly I'm precognizant.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 22,2009 9:26am
itt: tgs jzing on some dude''s chest.

toggletoggle post by KIMBO SLICE at Dec 10,2010 12:41pm
WHERE YOU AT NOW HERSCHEL? PUSSY.

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Dec 10,2010 5:35pm
Football players gone MMA fighters bring the lolz. Just look at Matt Mitrione.

Plus, this guys first fight will be at 47? Dude, Randy Couture is 47, only difference is he's been doing it for 10 years.

And I thought UFC was starting to become a joke. Now I feel like MMA is becoming a joke.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Dec 10,2010 6:22pm
isn't Michael Westbrook a fairly successful MMA fighter?

toggletoggle post by Pires at Dec 10,2010 7:25pm
Walker has already fought a couple of times. I take back what I said. He's not going to be the next heavyweight contender, but he's doing well enough. Kudos.

toggletoggle post by Arist  at Dec 11,2010 12:59am

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Dec 11,2010 11:50am
Wow, I take back everything I just said about him. Not bad at all.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 11,2010 12:36pm
immortal13 said[orig][quote]
Football players gone MMA fighters bring the lolz. Just look at Matt Mitrione.

Plus, this guys first fight will be at 47? Dude, Randy Couture is 47, only difference is he's been doing it for 10 years.

And I thought UFC was starting to become a joke. Now I feel like MMA is becoming a joke.

As much as I love football, and as much as I'm behind Walker here... you're a long ways from wrong. MMA is probably the closest sport to football in terms of physicality, but it seems like it opened the door for gifted athletes who half assed football, and are fully prepared to half ass MMA. Marcus Jones (aka Big Baby of the Ultimate Fighter) was a crazy good athlete, but watching him strike was a fucking comedy act. Mitrione, anybody who watched that idiot's attitude towards training knows exactly why he failed in the NFL. I think maybe Brock Lesnar was the exception to prove the rule only because he was so goddamn big it was impossible for him not to succeed at something.

Walker, as I've read, was into martial arts before football and his technique definitely shows an attention to the aesthetics of the sport not just the classic heavyweight "imma punch him in the face" mentality that makes the 220+ division suck.

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Dec 11,2010 12:40pm
The only other exception I suppose is Carwin, but he didn't even really play football, he only tried out for the Eagles once.

Like I said though, after watching that clip of Walker's debut, I've eaten my own words. I still think Mitrione sucks though. He's one of those guys that'll probably never make it past free spike cards and prelims.

toggletoggle post by THE REAL STRIKE FORCE at Jan 18,2012 2:15pm
TITO SANTANA & RICK MARTEL OR GTFO

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][7:49:07am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01776 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]