New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> WIGGER SLAM AT ITS BEST RIGHT HERE! by cav nli on Sep 18,2009 6:12pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by cav nli at Sep 18,2009 6:12pm
not only does this video absolutely blow but the bassist is wearing a Revocation shirt i believe. you can see it right when he throws the bass around his body at 2:20 like hes fucking unearth in 02. i actually like despised icon but they should anally rape whoever directed this video.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by holyfuckincrap at Sep 18,2009 6:56pm
holy crap what a clunker

toggletoggle post by timma at Sep 18,2009 7:06pm
Wow.

I couldn't even get halfway through it...and I'm an avid Icon fan too.

toggletoggle post by not wigger slam at Sep 18,2009 7:09pm
This is deathcore not wigger slam. Even though fans of both dress like wiggers there IS a difference between the music.

For true wigger slam listen to Waking The Cadaver

toggletoggle post by not wigger slam at Sep 18,2009 7:11pm
and yes thats a revocation shirt.

toggletoggle post by sever at Sep 18,2009 7:18pm
lol. I like despised icon, but that video is giant heaps of fail.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Sep 18,2009 7:19pm
It's the same Revo shirt Max wore for the Goratory rerunion at Death Fest.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Sep 18,2009 7:19pm
I'm sorry...I hate this niggerized shit. Sideways hats and earplugs? When did deathmetal get so fucking GAY??? I have no idea what this is par for the fact that it's centered around image. More media fodder. Fuck this band, the music is good, but fuck the band and their facination with image.

Earplugs = trendy and gay
Sideways hat=trendy and gay
Wiggers into metal=trendy and gay.
Collared shirt=give me a break

Quorthon would roll over in his grave.

toggletoggle post by cav nli at Sep 18,2009 7:23pm
i was referring to the whole vibe of the video and the image/attitude of the band, mainly the vocalists when i used the term 'wigger'. not the style of the music. they have always had that vibe, but this video just really makes a mockery of it.

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Sep 18,2009 7:38pm
gay. the new cd isnt terrible. but worst than their last

toggletoggle post by sever at Sep 18,2009 7:41pm
Hoser said[orig][quote]
I'm sorry...I hate this niggerized shit. Sideways hats and earplugs? When did deathmetal get so fucking GAY??? I have no idea what this is par for the fact that it's centered around image. More media fodder. Fuck this band, the music is good, but fuck the band and their facination with image.

What are you, the fashion police?

toggletoggle post by joeyumbrella  at Sep 18,2009 7:45pm
sever said[orig][quote]
Hoser said[orig][quote]

What are you, the fashion police?

toggletoggle post by joeyumbrella  at Sep 18,2009 7:51pm
btw, most of the google images of "quorthon" is him with a backwards baseball cap.. or with guantlets, or playing with swords.

despised icon + quorthon = a whole mess of butt plugs, lube, and back rubs

toggletoggle post by rbss at Sep 18,2009 8:29pm
Hoser said[orig][quote]

Dude seriously who gives a fuck what people wear? You sound like a 14 year old girl. I think it's hilarious that the singers dress how they do and I love how they jump around on stage. Also, 'niggerized'? Ugly and racist.

Max is my fucking boy and it was really cool of him to wear his Revo shirt for this video shoot. I don't mind this song at all, but there are much better ones on the new record.

toggletoggle post by shit is fake at Sep 18,2009 9:12pm
Hoser said[orig][quote]

all true but there is nothing wrong with metalheads who like rap. wiggers though do need to die just like gay hipsters(not literally gay. just gay as in gay) and juggafails.

toggletoggle post by shit is fake at Sep 18,2009 9:17pm
rbss said[orig][quote]
Hoser said[orig][quote]

Dude seriously who gives a fuck what people wear? You sound like a 14 year old girl. I think it's hilarious that the singers dress how they do and I love how they jump around on stage. Also, 'niggerized'? Ugly and racist.

Max is my fucking boy and it was really cool of him to wear his Revo shirt for this video shoot. I don't mind this song at all, but there are much better ones on the new record.

listen meng we have nothing wrong with african americans but we do hate niggers.

don't know the difference? here i'll help:

African American:

Niggers:

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Sep 18,2009 11:02pm edited Sep 18,2009 11:11pm
did rbss really just get all whiny about a little racism?

toggletoggle post by porphyria at Sep 19,2009 12:55am
I thought the video was pretty bad too. The drummer IS despised icon for the most part. Come on though, pouring 40's on graves, sooooooo 'gangster' and that they are not. Does Canada even have gangs? heh.

toggletoggle post by porphyria at Sep 19,2009 1:00am
however, kudos to max for reppin' Revocation in the video instead of contributing to the thugged out look, ect.

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at Sep 19,2009 1:02am
Anthony tends to get offended. but i <3 him anyway.

moral of the story. hoser is a bigot.

OMG RLY

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 19,2009 1:56am
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
i have it on good authority that seth putnam is a law-abiding citizen.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Sep 19,2009 2:06am
I didn't watch this and I didn't bother to read any posts in this thread. But fuck this thread. Pure 'omo.

toggletoggle post by funny at Sep 19,2009 10:05am
rbss said[orig][quote]
Hoser said[orig][quote]

They look like the Blink 182 drummer guy's faggot older brother or something. When you make yourself look like a Hot Topic hip hop landfill I'm sorry but it's hard not to comment on it 14 year old girl or not they look like absolute retards.

toggletoggle post by SteveSummoned   at Sep 20,2009 3:22am
Wow...definitely not a fan of that video.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Sep 20,2009 3:34am
Hehehe Hoser's a niggerkisser

toggletoggle post by corpus_ at Sep 20,2009 8:30am
for tha' kiddies!

toggletoggle post by fuck logging in at Sep 20,2009 9:59am
Hoser = Redneck and ignorant

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Ride the Anachronistic Proletariat
[default homepage] [print][10:12:51am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01853 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]