New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Beatles Remasters by LPCustom on Sep 13,2009 8:18pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Sep 13,2009 8:18pm
Anyone else got 'em? I got the stereo box set and it's fucking sweet. I listened to Sgt. Peppers last night and it really does sound fucking sick. Vocal harmonies destroy, Paul's bass is crystal clear, and everything just sounds wicked. Can't wait to get to everything else!!

toggletoggle post by ThirdKnuckle  at Sep 13,2009 8:25pm
Agreed; 'A Day In The Life' sounds INCREDIBLE

toggletoggle post by ZenErik   at Sep 13,2009 8:30pm
I downloaded them all in lossless. So far, so good. For a lot of them anyway. The albums that just EQ and raise the volume of the 1987 mixes are nothing special...

Might buy the box set soon though. I'm a big Beatles fan and have never actually purchased any of their albums.

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Sep 13,2009 8:41pm
Definitely would be a wise choice. Anyone ever catch McCartney live either? Saw him at Fenway last month and was probably one of the best shows (if not the best) I've ever seen!

And if you are considering the box set it's $200 pretty much everywhere this week and than from what I've heard going up to $260 - maybe something to consider.

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Sep 13,2009 9:25pm edited Sep 13,2009 9:25pm
hmm. Beatles are the first band my family exposed me to out of the womb (along with Kiss 'Destroyer'...?!?)

if they really sound THAT good I'll consider getting, yes yes I will yes.

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Sep 13,2009 9:49pm
Sgt. Peppers, Revolver, and a little White Album (that I've heard so far) definitely sound THAT good.

toggletoggle post by titd nli at Sep 13,2009 10:25pm
yes the mccartney show at fenway was fantastic. three hour set and the dude never even stopped to take a sip of water! my fav of the night was blackbird

toggletoggle post by neverpurified  at Sep 13,2009 10:29pm
He probably has people on the payroll to take sips of water for him

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Sep 13,2009 11:21pm
"Blackbird" was definitely top 5 off the top of my head - "Live And Let Die" was perfect though - "Hey Jude" incredible etc etc. Hard to narrow down!

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Sep 14,2009 1:05pm
post link for dl please

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 14,2009 1:16pm
DO WANT

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Sep 14,2009 3:13pm
Live and let die is the fucking Wings, dopey.

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Sep 14,2009 5:48pm
I never said it was the Beatles douche - I just stated that it was incredible at the show he played... cause you know we were talking about a "Paul McCartney" show and not a "Beatles" show...? Maybe a light Hooked-On-Phonix session before making an ass of yourself next time...?

toggletoggle post by gslice at Sep 14,2009 6:03pm
in before blackoutrick gets torn a new asshole for being dumb

...oh wait

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 14,2009 6:07pm
LPCustom said[orig][quote]
I never said it was the Beatles douche - I just stated that it was incredible at the show he played... cause you know we were talking about a "Paul McCartney" show and not a "Beatles" show...? Maybe a light Hooked-On-Phonix session before making an ass of yourself next time...?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][3:16:45pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01029 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]