New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> /r/ Meathead iPod Rap battle by sxealex on Sep 13,2009 8:18pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Sep 13,2009 8:18pm
Ok so here some background....
There is this meathead kid I know who had an ipod touch for sale and my friend bought it. Anyway this kid thinks hes tough cuz he sells weed and steroids and he wrote a rap in his ipods notes app.... Someone who was in his car wrote a rebuttal rap all in his ipod touch unbeknown to him.

here it is

Meathead kid:

Keep fuckin starin gohead think ima herb white boy from the burbs hundred grand sellin erb natural flow get disterbed cause riptuned coped a bird now dudes plotin on me fitena rob me they say I'm too cocky but I Got a shoty that's right bitch I coped a pump the 45 ready to dump I knew these fuckin dudes was chumps Fedsp will findem in the trunk calhoon don't play that fuckin bullshit plus Im known to keep a full clip hit em then then I watch the news bitch you herd me right I never been robed cause I'm always on my job ebl the fuckin mob I'm pitchen hard this ain't no lob yup pitchen these fast balls whippen these fast cars fuckin these bard broads and makin a hundred large. What?

-----------------------
Rebuttal from random kid in his car.... he probably hasn't even seen it:

Brad is a gay bitch
On some gay shit
he trys to be hard but was raised with an acre of land in his yard
Put his face on a bad birthday
card
Who are you tryin to fool
You ain't. Never pulled the tool
Only copped one to look cool
And how bout them 5 years in high school you should have drown in the hayden swimming pool
You think you big bad brad only props you get from me is for helping your dad
I'll dump on your chest and swing from your mothers breast come to alston better bring your vest and a tech
take a bat to your stang and teach your sister how to bang what's that in my hand the tre pound and I brung my whole Taliban to leave your white boy ass in a trash can. Bitchhh

toggletoggle post by ZenErik   at Sep 13,2009 8:33pm
Hahaha. That rules.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Sep 14,2009 9:28pm
i figured there would be more reads

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at Sep 14,2009 9:36pm
lolz

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Ripping Celtic Infantiphagia
[default homepage] [print][6:09:06am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01424 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]