New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> venture bros. appresh by corpus_ on Sep 1,2009 4:33pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by corpus_ at Sep 1,2009 4:33pm
Just grabbed season 3 finally. Too good!

toggletoggle post by MikeOfDecrepitude at Sep 1,2009 4:35pm
Season 1. NuFf SaId

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Sep 1,2009 4:37pm
thank you, sir. For making me aware that this is out.

I stopped watching Adult Swim, but that was about the only good show still running last time I watched.

toggletoggle post by corpus_ at Sep 1,2009 4:38pm
They are all good. Character development in 3 is insane.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Sep 1,2009 4:40pm
A THOUSAND TIMES YES

toggletoggle post by MikeOfDecrepitude at Sep 1,2009 4:45pm
It's the character development I don't like. When season 2 came out, I couldn't really get into it. I liked the vagueness and sketchy humor of season 1. For instance, they should have just continually alluded to Hank and Dean being clones. It's like finding out who killed Laura Palmer, they should have never revealed the killer in Twin Peaks.

toggletoggle post by corpus_ at Sep 1,2009 4:51pm
Mike quit being so kvlt brutha: they have retained the same type of humor, it's inherent value and managed to further develop the "whose, who and what's what/contextuals" (natural elements to a show with almost 4 seasons) thereby adding greater depth to the potential humor.

Getting a root canal tomorrow. Score one for headdies, tylenol extra strength 'adult liquid blast' product and stella artois.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Sep 1,2009 4:54pm
Twin Peaks to Venture Bros....couple of my favorite shows in the same sentence. Totally agree, but I mean...Twin Peaks obviously far more reliant on plot, they shouldn't have revealed the killer so early, but I did like where the show was going. I was never concerned with the plot THAT much in VB, compared to it's fucking brilliant dialog, but season 1 was killer.

Clones as birthday presents?

toggletoggle post by MikeOfDecrepitude at Sep 1,2009 4:54pm
Haha, trust me, I want to like it, based on the merit of season 1. When Venture Bros. first came out it blew my mind.

toggletoggle post by corpus_ at Sep 1,2009 4:56pm
THE ORDER OF THE TRIAD!

toggletoggle post by MikeOfDecrepitude at Sep 1,2009 4:57pm
arktouros said[orig][quote]
Twin Peaks to Venture Bros....couple of my favorite shows in the same sentence. Totally agree, but I mean...Twin Peaks obviously far more reliant on plot, they shouldn't have revealed the killer so early, but I did like where the show was going.

Agreed. Twin Peaks season 2 is where it starts to get really sinister and more mystical. Lynch and Frost only revealed the killer because of pressure from the producers, it was never their intention to do so. Ah, what could have been.

toggletoggle post by MikeOfDecrepitude at Sep 1,2009 5:00pm
I'm tutored by a box my pop made. It sometimes get very hot..in the box....my pop made.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Sep 1,2009 5:02pm
They have space invaders in the lounge! And they have a lounge!

toggletoggle post by gslice at Sep 1,2009 5:03pm
awesome show

toggletoggle post by MikeOfDecrepitude at Sep 1,2009 5:06pm
DO NOT EAT IT! That is a poisonous magic pie!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][8:31:00am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01040 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]