New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Can we talk about what a piece of shit Brett Favre is? by xmikex on Sep 1,2009 8:23am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 1,2009 8:23am
3:47 into the video:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-preseason/09.../NFLTA-Vikings-vs-Texans-highlights

Favre throws a crackback block at Eugene Wilson's knees in a fucking preseason game in a bullshit wildcat play.

Number one, fuck wildcat. It's a gimmick and a trend and a way to make use of shitty Michael Vick clones that otherwise will never be real quarterbacks.

Number two, Favre has gone from undeserving American hero, to kind of pathetic, to the laughing stock of the NFL, to WWF villain in only 2 seasons. Even when he was with the Jets I tried to be indifferent on the guy, but after watching this guy try to end Eugene Wilson's career on a meaningless play I can only hope that he fails gigantic. Vikings are going down. BJ Raji is going to make him eat dirt.

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Sep 1,2009 8:24am
If I say no we can't, will you be mad?

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Sep 1,2009 8:46am
RustyPS said[orig][quote]
here's hoping Kampman breaks Favre's leg when they play in Lambeau to finally end this shithead's career

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Sep 1,2009 8:47am
Yes, he is a piece of

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Sep 1,2009 9:05am
what a dick.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Sep 1,2009 9:22am
this guy hasn't retired yet?

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Sep 1,2009 9:23am
oh and let me guess....the anchors on Sportscenter probably creamed their collective jeans over that play because Brett is SO TUFF

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Sep 1,2009 9:39am
I absolutely LOATH Brett Favre. He smells like donkey shit, he has no sense of humor, he fucks middle aged women, arg....

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 1,2009 9:42am
RustyPS said[orig][quote]
oh and let me guess....the anchors on Sportscenter probably creamed their collective jeans over that play because Brett is SO TUFF

Actually the ESPN guys called him out on it. They were relatively reserved about it though, and I think someone even pointed out that it's legal for a QB to make that block in the backfield. But they did point out that Favre had no business throwing that block.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Sep 1,2009 9:56am
wow that's surprising...usually the ESPN people drool over Favre like he's god

toggletoggle post by aril at Sep 1,2009 9:57am
I'd be glad to display a dartboard with Favre's picture on it. If only I had one. Do they make those?

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 1,2009 9:58am
Farve urinals.

toggletoggle post by tyler working at Sep 1,2009 10:07am
brian_dc said[orig][quote]
this guy hasn't retired yet?

he "retired" twice and came back both times.

fuck this guy. hated him since the 95 super bowl. way to ruin my childhood, faggot

toggletoggle post by scumfuck at Sep 1,2009 10:34am
I used to fucking love brett farve, i thought he was gods personal gift to football. Now i pray he suffers a horrible injury every time he takes the field. If he had just retired two seasons ago i think he could have at least kept a shred of dignity. Now fuck him.

toggletoggle post by aril at Sep 1,2009 10:42am
lockerroom morale is down on the vikes, too. couldn't have made a worse decision for the team

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Sep 1,2009 10:49am
i wouldn't hate this guy if he wasn't such an attention whore. he only pulls all this retirement shit because his ego is so enormous that he can't bear to have the spotlight off him for more than a few milliseconds at a time. i hope he gets his head taken off when min plays gb.

toggletoggle post by timma at Sep 1,2009 11:47am
boblovesmusic said[orig][quote]
I absolutely LOATH Brett Favre. He smells like donkey shit, he has no sense of humor, he fucks middle aged manwhores regularly, arg....

Fixed. I now agree.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 1,2009 12:27pm

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 1,2009 12:32pm

toggletoggle post by spaldino at Sep 1,2009 2:08pm
to be honest... if you were him you would play for as long as people would pay you millions of dollars to continue doing so. do you know how set this motherfucker is? this guy could make a house of papermache 100's if he wanted to. then pay Mother Nature to natural disaster it away and build another one on top of the rubble. what the fuck does he care if people on the internet hate him? he could buy every single one of us.

p.s. i hate his faggot ass too.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Sep 1,2009 2:14pm
i don't have a problem with him continuing to play. I just hate all the false retirement publicity stunt ego boosts he keeps giving himself. I equally hate the media for continuing to enable this douchums.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Infected Metamorphic Demon
[default homepage] [print][5:49:54am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.02641 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]