New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> my ass itches by Spacefartch on Aug 31,2009 11:06pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Spacefartch at Aug 31,2009 11:06pm
For the last two months, my ass has been itching like crazy. I eat a lot of fiber in the form of Metamucil and whole wheat bread, so my turds are generally of a good consistency. I don't have hemmorhoids, and I would like to think that I don't have a parasite, but my ass still itches. It's not the o-ring that itches, but rather the area around it. It's almost like I have jock itch of the ass -- is that possible? I exercise a good bit, so it does get sweaty down there. Please help me, Spacefartch

toggletoggle post by Spacekaka at Aug 31,2009 11:09pm
I remember when I got itchy ass crack as a little kid, it was always due to not wiping well enough. My parents would clean then swab my ass crack with Vaseline and the itching stopped right away.

Pinworms. Euwy. My understanding of PW, is that They Only Come Out At Night. The Shit Volcano mentioned it in another poop thread... the females come out of the rectum to dance around the entrance butthole at night (actually, they go there to lay eggs).

So, if one's butt crack itches by day, I'm guessing it's not PW, but irritation from either poop or sweat (you mention working out and sweating) that trickled down between the cheeks.

I wonder about jock itch. It's possible. The crack is dark, moist and all that stuff. Maybe swab a little antifungal ointment in your butt crack and see if you get results within a few days.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 31,2009 11:10pm
wow the content on this site really goes downhill after i get out of work.

toggletoggle post by Spacekaka at Aug 31,2009 11:14pm
i have bumps on my butt, mostly in my crack but around my hole also. they hurt, and the bumps on the outside of my crack itch. when i take a poop, it hurts, and it bleeds. not a lot of bleeding but a little. also, in my stools, there is green slimy stuff that attaches to my poop. it looks like snot. i'm confused as to what this might be?

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol_2 at Sep 1,2009 12:08am

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Sep 1,2009 7:06am
What Douchbag Patrol 2 said.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][9:58:24pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01300 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]