New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Looking to start a unique band by Abstract of woe on Aug 31,2009 10:32pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Abstract of woe at Aug 31,2009 10:32pm
Hi...I am looking to start a unique band. I am looking for beautiful female vocals fresh out of an style choir. I am looking for a male vocalist back up with a beastly death metal plunger chock sound. I am looking for a keyboardist to play vocal ahhhhs on a super expensive nice rig. I am looking for a drummer that like mayhem and plays very sloppy old school black death style reminiscent of early beherit. I am looking for a violinist that is preferable not into metal or anything extreme and is looking to shine and play beautifully with the beautiful female vocalist. I am looking for three guitarist, a 12 string player, a 6 string standard tune and a baritone. I want them to sound like jazz fusion guitarist in the style of old jazz fusion. I want a stand up bass player with upright bass that can play old jazz blues scales while I conduct it all on stage with a harp and tambourine. I want a record label like oakknoll to produce our bittersweet symphony of beautiful brutality. Must be open minded except for the drummer because we want very simple slow doomy 4 4 time with a hellhammer mayhem early 90s twist. I want to practice 6 nights a week in mass. I want dues from each musican every week for my time. Something like 50 dollars and I will use it to keep equipment fresh. I want rent for the space as well. I am open to all religions as an influence in this melodic epic trail of doom and tears of brutality and suffering with a tad bit of hope and remose with some self pitty, loathe and inspiration. My influences are metallica, mayhem, celtic frost, dan of shroud, emperor, burzum, darkthrone. I want also other musicians that can harmoinies power tools like with an industrial influence. I like skinny puppy too and it could be done with any kind of power tool really. Make sure it works for the shows because this idea is going to be big.

toggletoggle post by soilentgreenispizza at Sep 4,2009 5:29pm
do you want a band or free rent?

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Sep 4,2009 9:28pm
how much coke did you just do?

toggletoggle post by zykloned at Sep 18,2009 9:12pm edited Sep 18,2009 9:14pm
I値l join, but first I have a few requirements of my own. I値l need free room and board with 24 hours room service including a 17 year old Asian amputee hooker who can speak Lebanese. I値l need an unlimited supply of crack-cocaine and meth and judging by your post I知 guessing you got a shit load of it. I値l require a carton of cigarettes, a 5th of vodka, a bottle of nightquil and a full body massage (happy ending included) before I pick up my instrument (which may be only a triangle if I知 not feeling particularly creative that day).

Also I値l need a ride to practice every day, but I値l only accept a stretch eco-friendly limousine (H2 hummers are soooo 2008). I値l be happy to pay $50 dollars a week to play in this super original band if you willing to accept monopoly money. Dude we could totally make it happen!

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Sep 18,2009 9:51pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][7:57:25am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01297 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]