New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Possible Fine or Jail Time for Declining Swine Flu Vaccine. by FuckIsMySignature on Aug 24,2009 3:22pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 24,2009 3:22pm edited Aug 24,2009 3:23pm
$1000.00 fine or 30 Days Jail time if this bill passes. Awesome. Bring it on.

From NECN -

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 24,2009 3:24pm
the 3rd wave of the vaccine will contain the actual virus itself.
you were warned

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 24,2009 3:25pm
yep.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 24,2009 3:27pm
i doubt this will pass, but the fact that its coming up is scary. even if by chance it did pass i just don't believe that it would scare enough people into getting it to turn the naysayers into an easily manageable group. with the amount of people i hear saying they won't ever get the vaccine, this would be a daunting task.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 24,2009 3:30pm
i've made it a point to not underestimate the stubborn assholism of the US Govt as of late.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 24,2009 3:31pm
fair enough. i wonder how they judge if you get the fine or jail time. it would have to be the fine, it would be retarded to jail people.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 24,2009 3:41pm
we should be free to choose what we do. I'm starting to get fed up with everything going on in the past 10 years. it has nothing to do with Obama.

This country needs a damn revolution

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Aug 24,2009 3:41pm
Yeah, let em try that shit. I'm not getting the fucking shot.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Aug 24,2009 3:42pm
Americans have been breed into being pussies over the past 50 years to suppress any kind of thought of a revolution. Too many people think they have it too good to fuck with the system and are afraid to recognize any kind of threat to their standard of living.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 24,2009 4:49pm
i unfortunately agree with that

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Aug 24,2009 6:20pm
Fly a plane into the Pentagon or you are a pussy

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 24,2009 6:23pm
goatcatalyst said[orig][quote]
Fly a plane into the Pentagon or you are a pussy

i'd love to do that but there are too many powerlines in the way and i'd only be able to land in a part of the pentagon that's being renovated :'(

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Aug 24,2009 6:24pm
You could have wonder woman do it like the terrorists did. That invisible plane is a motherfucker.

toggletoggle post by spaldino at Aug 24,2009 9:00pm
a clever ruse for a secret RFID chip implantation?!

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Aug 25,2009 1:35am
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
This country needs a damn revolution

Hope! Change!

It worked so well in 1789 and 1917

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 25,2009 1:41am
If only we were all smart enough to ride the Hale-Bopp spaceship out to outer space.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Aug 25,2009 2:03am
Bootsy Collins and I got plans. We're sovereign, niggers.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Aug 25,2009 3:58am
Posting about this on RTTP will save the day.

toggletoggle post by nigger jim at Aug 25,2009 6:51am
0BEY him or massa' gon'getcha.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 25,2009 8:42am
BobNOMAAMRooney said[orig][quote]

i'm only trying to keep people informed.

toggletoggle post by DrewBloodMobile at Aug 25,2009 9:53am
Hey guys, do some research and find out what companies are making and distributing the vaccine and then buy some shares. Might as well profit off of panic.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 25,2009 10:49am
i dunno about that i think the transactions already too place earlier this year. that would have been a good idea back in late 08/ early 09.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Aug 25,2009 11:01am
Some dude just died from the pig flu on Nantucket. More people die each year from the common flu then the piggy flu.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 25,2009 11:02am
that is very true... i asked my doc about it the other day. he made a wierd face and told me to just wash my hands and face regularly instead of taking the shot.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Aug 25,2009 11:03am
BobNOMAAMRooney said[orig][quote]
posting on rttp didn't save laura gainey from the briney abyss of davey jones's locker.

toggletoggle post by y_draig_goch at Aug 25,2009 11:23am
Good thing I live in a real state

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 27,2009 8:05am
apparently this passed:

An individual who is unable or unwilling to submit to vaccination or treatment shall not be required to submit to such procedures but may be isolated or quarantined pursuant to section 96 of chapter 111 if his or her refusal poses a serious danger to public health or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a disease or condition that poses a serious danger to public health, as determined by the commissioner, or a local public health authority operating within its jurisdiction.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 27,2009 8:06am
it passed unanimously, 36-0. apparently.

toggletoggle post by Aril mobile at Aug 27,2009 8:13am
Yes it did. It's an outrage. Convert to Scientology and claim it goes against your awesome 'religion.'

toggletoggle post by The_Rooster  at Aug 27,2009 9:25am
Just more propaganda designed to keep citizens paranoid. The threat of a terrorist attack isn't enough to keep us from living our lives, so they have to up the anty.

I was watching a local news cast (at the doctor's office, ironically), and the anchor was saying that "experts" are claiming that up to 1/3 of the world's population could become infected with Swine Flu, if necessary precautions aren't taken.

Fucking cunts.

When Mother Nature decides to cleanse the earth of over population, she'll sure as hell come up with something a little more intense than fucking Swine Flu.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Aug 27,2009 9:41am
SkinSandwich said[orig][quote]
Some dude just died from the pig flu on Nantucket. More people die each year from the common flu then the piggy flu.

or the anal flu

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 27,2009 10:31am
The_Rooster said[orig][quote]
When Mother Nature decides to cleanse the earth of over population, she'll sure as hell come up with something a little more intense than fucking Swine Flu.

seriously, she'll just make flesh-eating bacteria rain from the sky.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 27,2009 1:26pm
from random thoughts thread...

"I would like to officially coin the phrase 'catching the swine flu' to be used as a way to make fun of a friend for hooking up with an overweight woman. Example: "Dave caught the swine flu last night."

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Aug 27,2009 2:09pm edited Aug 27,2009 2:10pm
The first paragraph of bill 2028 states:

"SECTION 1. Chapter 17 of the General Laws is 1 hereby amended by striking out 2 section 2A, as appearing in the 2006 Official Edition, and inserting in place thereof the 3 following section:
Section 2A. (a) Upon declaration by the governor that an emergency exists which is detrimental 5 to the public health or upon declaration of a state of emergency under chapter 639 of the acts of 6 1950, as amended, the commissioner may, during such period of emergency, take such action 7 and incur such liabilities as he or she may consider necessary to assure the maintenance of 8 public health and the prevention of disease. The commissioner may establish procedures to be 9 followed during such emergency to ensure the continuation of essential public health services 10 and the enforcement of the same."

WTF is Chapter 639, you ask? Here's the first paragraph.

"The Governor of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is authorized under state lawchapter 639 of the Acts of 1950, as amended, to declare a Gubernatorial State of Emergency upon the occurrence of a natural or man-made disaster (see attached sample Executive Orders). Thise law gives the Governor broad authorities to implement emergency measures to ensure the safety and health of the residents of the Commonwealth, take appropriate steps to mobilize state assets and conduct other emergency business for the protection of the Commonwealth."

The governor is essentially allowed dictatorship in any situation that he or she wants to declare a disaster. And if they declare any state of emergency, this quarantine/isolation law can go into effect. This is no conspiracy. It's in writing.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Aug 27,2009 2:12pm
Also, Bush did this with EO 13375:

"Federal quarantine authority is limited to diseases listed in presidential executive orders; President Bush added "novel" forms of influenza with the potential to create pandemics in Executive Order 13375. Anyone violating a quarantine order can be punished by a $250,000 fine and a one-year prison term."

toggletoggle post by aril at Aug 27,2009 2:31pm
It isn't a conspiracy. But it's horribly wrong. I will make sire my town secedes from the commonwealth.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Aug 27,2009 2:34pm
It's another case of people in power having the right intentions, but being too lazy to read through all the mumbo jumbo that gets attached to these bills. I can't believe that there are assholes that get paid to put these civilian-fucking loopholes in every law that gets passed.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Aug 27,2009 2:45pm
I'm not getting any flu shots ever. Blow.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Aug 27,2009 2:47pm
But if Deval Patrick declares a threat to public health or a state of emergency you have to! YOU HAVE TO!

toggletoggle post by USgAy at Aug 27,2009 2:50pm
They quarantine you and give you the shot anyway. Freedom is the freedom to choose how you want it administered.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Aug 27,2009 2:51pm
Deval can suck my asshole.

I'm actually a little sketched about college this semester. People are grubs and I hate touching ANYTHING in school as it is. I'll probably get pig flu from some snot-nosed emo cunt that didn't learn to cover her cock-sucking mouth in grade school like the rest of us.

toggletoggle post by bleh at Aug 27,2009 3:24pm
pam said[orig][quote]

I'm actually a little sketched about college this semester. People are grubs and I hate touching ANYTHING in school as it is. I'll probably get pig flu from some snot-nosed emo cunt that didn't learn to cover her cock-sucking mouth in grade school like the rest of us.

Oh, you are DARK!

toggletoggle post by pam   at Aug 27,2009 3:38pm
Better than being SHOCKING, right? Sign back in.

toggletoggle post by ctb0rderpatrol at Aug 27,2009 10:25pm
pam said[orig][quote]

if you voted for him, you're partially responsible. glad the only contact i have to have with MA is cheaper gas and booze on sunday

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Vicious Vamperotic Dream
[default homepage] [print][1:19:53pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.02223 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]