New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Favre is a Viking (pending a physical) by RustyPS on Aug 18,2009 1:15pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Aug 18,2009 1:15pm
here's hoping Kampman breaks Favre's leg when they play in Lambeau to finally end this shithead's career

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Aug 18,2009 1:16pm
wow, haha. I thought you meant he had the "viking x chromosome"

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 18,2009 1:16pm
OH BOY, SLEEP! THATS WHERE I'M A VIKING!!

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 18,2009 1:17pm
I bet you everybody in Green Bay is having second thoughts on him now. GB + Vikings = hate each other

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Aug 18,2009 1:23pm
ouchdrummer said[orig][quote]
wow, haha. I thought you meant he had the "viking x chromosome"

= badass

+ = BIG GAY FAIL

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Aug 18,2009 1:26pm
RustyPS said[orig][quote]
here's hoping Kampman breaks Favre's leg when they play in Lambeau to finally end this shithead's career
i really hope someone tears his arm clean off. i'm at the point where i hate him more than anyone in sports besides ulf samuelsson.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 18,2009 1:27pm

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 18,2009 1:31pm
Wow this is like if Roger Clemens signed with the Yank....
I mean this is like if Wade Boggs signed with the Yanke...
I mean this is like if Johnny Damon signed with the Y....

Fuck it, no sympathy for Packers fans. Chicago is taking the NFC North. Favre will get booed out of yet another city. Brad Childress will be coaching in the UFL next year. Tavaris Jackson will be rounding up carriages at Ocean State Job Lot.

toggletoggle post by neverpurified  at Aug 18,2009 1:33pm
dreadkill said[orig][quote]
i really hope someone tears his arm clean off. i'm at the point where i hate him more than anyone in sports besides ulf samuelsson.

Damn. you're bringing him down to Samuelsson's level?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 18,2009 1:35pm
Who knows, man. The Vikings running game is where it's at.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Aug 18,2009 1:40pm
I don't have sympathy for Packers fans either....its just this guy has got to be the most annoying asshole in sports

....buuuuuuuuuuuuut I wouldn't say he's at Ulf Samuelsson's level of hatred....not even at Claude Lemeiux's....at least to me

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 18,2009 1:45pm
AP is the best back in the league. But he's been shut down before when teams realized they could afford to cram everybody into the box and take their chances on T-Jack and the Viking passing game.

When Favre blows out his arm by week 5 it's going to be the same story. Sidney Rice, and Percy Harvin both have potential to not suck, but if Favre's arm strength looks anything like it did in the tail end of last season then kiss their deep threats goodbye. Then again Bernard Berrian has never had a good quarterback, and he's always produced.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 18,2009 1:51pm
Vikings fans are storming the stadium.

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Aug 18,2009 1:52pm
I'm so sick of hearing about Brett Favre. I really think the soap opera he's created has tarnished his legacy as a great quarterback.

I think the Vikings are really thinking they can pull out some victories in the playoffs but I don't see it happening, with or without Favre. The way he played in New York should be an indication that he practically has nothing left to offer. I look forward to seeing the experiment crash and burn.

Oh, and he's getting paid way too much to play this season. $10-12 million?? Come on now.

toggletoggle post by mattkings at Aug 18,2009 1:53pm
well looks like im not drafting any vikings WRs.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Aug 18,2009 4:17pm
he announced he was not going to play last month just so he could skip out of most of training camp. I read a few interviews w/ New York Jets players who said he would never hang out with the other players. Hell, he even had his own office and shit in NY. He is a piece of shit. I hope someone Theismann's him this year!

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 18,2009 4:19pm
honestly, with all due respect to one of the great quarterbacks, I NEVER liked him.

he always seemed like a crybaby on and off the field. everytime he got hit he was complaining and crying like a baby.

Brett Favre, the best two-hand-touch football player of all time

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Aug 18,2009 4:20pm
you mean shenanigans?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 18,2009 4:20pm
also, is he too cool to have the "r" before the "v" in his name or what?

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Aug 18,2009 4:22pm edited Aug 18,2009 4:23pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
honestly, with all due respect to one of the great quarterbacks, I NEVER liked him.

he always seemed like a crybaby on and off the field. everytime he got hit he was complaining and crying like a baby.

Brett Favre, the best two-hand-touch football player of all time

LOLZ.....

toggletoggle post by neverpurified  at Aug 18,2009 4:24pm
also, is he too cool to have the "r" before the "v" in his name or what?

Which is why i call him Bertt Favre... if he is going to be a douche and pronounce the r before the v in his last name, then i'll do the same thing with his first name

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Aug 18,2009 4:28pm

toggletoggle post by neverpurified  at Aug 18,2009 4:28pm edited Aug 18,2009 4:36pm
SkinSandwich said[orig][quote]
he announced he was not going to play last month just so he could skip out of most of training camp. I read a few interviews w/ New York Jets players who said he would never hang out with the other players. Hell, he even had his own office and shit in NY. He is a piece of shit. I hope someone Theismann's him this year!

That's what Tanguay and Zolak were saying on the sports hub yesterday. ALSO, they said that while in Green Bay, they wouldn't start conferences until he showed up, ie: if there was a conference/meeting at 10 am, he would often roll in around 11 am or later, and nobody would say a thing.

Fuck that guy, here's to hoping someone from Green Bay's defense does the same thing to him as Bernard Pollard did to Tom Brady last year.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Aug 18,2009 4:30pm
neverpurified said[orig][quote]

no, i still hate ulf samuelsson more than anyone in sports history. favre is just the second worst, but a very distant second.

here's their distance:

ulf--------------------------------favre-----other annoying athletes

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 18,2009 4:30pm
^^
Haha you listen to the Sports Hub? How is it?
did you betray EEI or..?

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Aug 18,2009 4:31pm
SkinSandwich said[orig][quote]
I hope someone Theismann's him this year!
hahahahahahaha, me too!

toggletoggle post by dontlivefastjustdienli at Aug 18,2009 4:32pm
so apparently hes starting in their pre-season game friday

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Aug 18,2009 4:35pm

toggletoggle post by neverpurified  at Aug 18,2009 4:39pm
^^
Haha you listen to the Sports Hub? How is it?
did you betray EEI or..?

It's better than BCN, I'll tell you that much

toggletoggle post by neverpurified  at Aug 18,2009 4:40pm
neverpurified said[orig][quote]

no, i still hate ulf samuelsson more than anyone in sports history. favre is just the second worst, but a very distant second.

here's their distance:

ulf--------------------------------favre-----other annoying athletes

I still hate Steve Ott and Sean Avery more than Favre..... LaRaque to

toggletoggle post by Brett Favre at Aug 2,2010 9:55am
Yea so I'm not at camp but that doesn't matter because I'm the best quarterback ever and can throw the ball to anyone. I'll be in the league this year, just you see.

toggletoggle post by tylor  at Aug 2,2010 10:27am

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][3:57:22am Apr 16,2024
load time 0.01550 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]